View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 35.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

3 8.82%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 23.53%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

10 29.41%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 20.59%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 17.65%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 26.47%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

12 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1248 of 1248 FirstFirst ... 248748114811981238124612471248
Results 49,881 to 49,897 of 49897
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    Get a haircut? I shaved my dome and have a really short goatee and my kids all think I look like a thug now.
    It's all falling out anyways, I am just procrastinating shaving it off. Bet I'll look similar, I have a shabby beard and a goatee
    break, fix, repeat

I was able to get student price beers so I guess it's not all bad \_(ツ)_/

\_(ツ)_/

Gucci gang
    Gucci gang
    Gucci gang
    Gucci gang

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Wow, watched the hauler unload the Camaro without starting it or pumping the brakes. Just popped the brake and let it roll back. Not only did he bottom out hard at the end of the ramps, he couldn't get it stopped in time and hit the 4runner they off loaded first. Doesn't look to be much damage, but I'd be flaming pissed
    A good friend of mine has a real '69 Z28 with a 302 and a 4 speed. I don't like it because its a Camaro. I much prefer my inlaw's 66 Chevelle 396 SS 4 speed. Because it's not a Camaro. (or Mustang)
    I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound_Man View Post
    I already watched Longmire.
    I made that connection right at first too and there are some similarities, Yellowstone mixes in a bit of a game of thrones power struggle and the characters and story lines are better developed.

The first episode started out slow but has been stellar since
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger View Post
    A good friend of mine has a real '69 Z28 with a 302 and a 4 speed. I don't like it because its a Camaro. I much prefer my inlaw's 66 Chevelle 396 SS 4 speed. Because it's not a Camaro. (or Mustang)
    I used to be pretty make biased but i like or at least have an appreciation for most old musclecars now days. At the same time, its hard to swallow that there are a lot of 6 cyl or even some 4 cyl modern cars that can spank the crap out of most of them while running their AC.

Musclecars are just cool though even if they werent really that fast or quick. They just have more character than new cars.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

They were fast in their time, technology has pushed the power curve

Member #
    Lake trip for this eve got postponed till tomorrow so instead of riding jet skis this eve, i have been doing laundry and balancing the checkbook and all that kind of fun stuff and playing with Scooby and Scrappy and to a lesser extent, puddydog in the AC. This is the hottest its been since i moved here. Showed 109 about an hour ago.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    They were fast in their time, technology has pushed the power curve
    Yup. I still love the old ones in their pure, raw form though. Although cool, im not so crazy about the old musclecars that are "upgraded" to modern engines and suspensions etc.

Any CO springs luuwnzez headed over the hill anytime soon?

Today I learned that Hells Revenge is one of the toughest offroad trails ever

Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    Today I learned that Hells Revenge is one of the toughest offroad trails ever
    According to who?

Kia

Oh yeah. I saw that the other day. It is pretty difficult for a Kia, I'd imagine.

Hells gate is a driver/spotter challenge, hit the right line and it's pretty easy, get it wrong and it could suck

Tough for a kia for sure

Member #
    Images
    You guys need to share this link.