View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1245 of 1356 FirstFirst ... 24574511451195123512431244124512461247125512951345 ... LastLast
Results 49,761 to 49,800 of 54239
  1. #49761
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Whilst prowling around the 'net I found the following guide for anyone who is wanting to swap a 1UZ-FE into their vehicle:

    http://www.lextreme.com/1uzfe_info.html

    Thought I'd share.
    You are doing it wrong.

    You are supposed to throw the turdyoda parts in the trash, not add them to other vehicles.

    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  2. #49762
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    You are doing it wrong.

    You are supposed to throw the turdyoda parts in the trash, not add them to other vehicles.

    That explains why I've been so unsuccessful....I'm easily confused as I age.

    (Well, I'm takin' my time) I'm just movin' along
    You'll forget about me after I've been gone
    (And I take what I find) I don't want no more It's just outside of your front door

  3. #49763
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Chicka from CO is coming to visit this coming weekend. It will be something.

  4. #49764
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Whilst prowling around the 'net I found the following guide for anyone who is wanting to swap a 1UZ-FE into their vehicle:

    http://www.lextreme.com/1uzfe_info.html

    Thought I'd share.
    break, fix, repeat

  5. #49765
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Chicka from CO is coming to visit this coming weekend. It will be something.
    ah ,summer break

  6. #49766
    3 weeks of not having a pupper started today

  7. #49767
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    3 weeks of not having a pupper started today
    Maybe you can get CC to take care of your yard while you're gone....



  8. #49768
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Maybe you can get CC to take care of your yard while you're gone....


    What yard? You mean the parking lot? ly:

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

  9. #49769
    Thank you again for the help!

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

  10. #49770
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Thank you again for the help!
    No Problem...If you stay gone too long I may find a 80 Series to put that 1UZ in.....



  11. #49771
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Longmont
    Member #
    807
    Images
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    No Problem...If you stay gone too long I may find a 80 Series to put that 1UZ in.....


    Thought he was going to put the 1UZ into one of my 4runners

  12. #49772
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    ah ,summer break
    She is old. Like in her 30s.

  13. #49773
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    ah ,summer break
    :golfclap:
    I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

  14. #49774
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger View Post
    :golfclap:
    Bass turd.

  15. #49775
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Thought he was going to put the 1UZ into one of my 4runners
    That's what he should do....just as long as he doesn't let it set.

  16. #49776
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Thought he was going to put the 1UZ into one of my 4runners
    AHHHH i do really like the white one

  17. #49777
    my house feels so empty without my pupper dogger

  18. #49778
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    It looks as though im going to try to put a 97 ext cab powerstroke on a 16' car hauler and drag it a couple hundred miles with a tundra over some large hills.
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

  19. #49779
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    It looks as though im going to try to put a 97 ext cab powerstroke on a 16' car hauler and drag it a couple hundred miles with a tundra over some large hills.
    My birthday is coming up

  20. #49780
    Happy Monday

  21. #49781
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Longmont
    Member #
    807
    Images
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    AHHHH i do really like the white one
    Cream with white top. The 1UZ and auto would go great in there. Especially with the adapter plate and dual mini truck cases. Then you'd have a rust free first gen with plenty of power, gearing, ARB's f&r, lots of stable flex, full cage, and suspension seats front and rear. It's be the perfect birthday present to yourself.

  22. #49782
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Cream with white top. The 1UZ and auto would go great in there. Especially with the adapter plate and dual mini truck cases. Then you'd have a rust free first gen with plenty of power, gearing, ARB's f&r, lots of stable flex, full cage, and suspension seats front and rear. It's be the perfect birthday present to yourself.
    I would need the tailhousing from a 4runner/tacoma auto a340F, right?

    I was poking around and looking at using the a340E + AW4 output and a Dana 300, which would let me do 4:1 low with true twin sticks as well

  23. #49783
    HR: *does nothing*
    email from HR: "Is it better?"

  24. #49784
    529 gears and the 1UZ would be a blast to drive, no doubt

  25. #49785
    banging my head on the desk because the only 2 people who worked on a corresponding feature for iOS both left this summer and now I am stuck trying to explain how it's supposed to work to my manager based upon what i remember having been told by them over a year ago

  26. #49786
    I went to the bank and the teller took forever because he had to do long form math to work out whether the bills added up to $100 or not...

    dunkin needs to really tighten up those standards

  27. #49787
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    This mundee needs to go away. I'm just not into it......at all.

  28. #49788
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    This mundee needs to go away. I'm just not into it......at all.
    yuppp

  29. #49789
    HR asked if my manager had resolved my issues so I told her about the ultimatum he gave me between having ""important"" projects and the balance I'm supposed to have for my role

  30. #49790
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Minor from CO is coming to visit this coming weekend. It will be something.
    Life can only be lived fully when it's lived outside of fear. Pain hurts, but the fear of pain paralyzes.

  31. #49791
    Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post
    Late, but funny.

  32. #49792
    If I can sell the jeep when I get back I want the 4runner lol

  33. #49793
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    If I can sell the jeep when I get back I want the 4runner lol
    An excellent decision!

  34. #49794
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    It looks as though im going to try to put a 97 ext cab powerstroke on a 16' car hauler and drag it a couple hundred miles with a tundra over some large hills.
    Sounds like a new transmission is in your future

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    I went to the bank and the teller took forever because he had to do long form math to work out whether the bills added up to $100 or not...

    dunkin needs to really tighten up those standards
    We don't teach them math, it's hard enough to find some that speak ingleesh
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  35. #49795
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    It looks as though im going to try to put a 97 ext cab powerstroke on a 16' car hauler and drag it a couple hundred miles with a tundra over some large hills.
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    Sounds like a new transmission is in your future
    Also sounds fairly unsafe. Will that even fit on a 16' trailer at all or with the ability to get the weight centered over the axles even close? Seems highly questionable.

  36. #49796
    Why not tow the tundra back?

  37. #49797
    I miss my pupper

  38. #49798
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Why not tow the tundra back?

    Depends on how much of the prep work i really want to do before i come back here. I may just get tires on the 97 and do all the other stuff once i get home. Dont want to run the 97 on old oil and filters and such.

  39. #49799
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Depends on how much of the prep work i really want to do before i come back here. I may just get tires on the 97 and do all the other stuff once i get home. Dont want to run the 97 on old oil and filters and such.
    fair enough. A bunch of fluid changes are probably cheaper than a Tundra transmission

  40. #49800
    lol me going on vacation is probably going to delay the release of our app by a month. No staffing issue huh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •