View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 38.71%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

3 9.68%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

7 22.58%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

8 25.81%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 22.58%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 19.35%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 29.03%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

10 32.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1018 of 1018 FirstFirst ... 185189189681008101610171018
Results 40,681 to 40,692 of 40692
    Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Trey @ ER with IV and morphine so he could handle the ultrasound... Couldn't see the appendix so now MRI... Doc says more than 50% chance of appendicitis.

Just got the other kid from the bus stop so now waiting to hear something before heading down

Oh nos...
    Prayin!!!!!!!
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post

He did his part

I did mine.

Good team!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Trey @ ER with IV and morphine so he could handle the ultrasound... Couldn't see the appendix so now MRI... Doc says more than 50% chance of appendicitis.

Just got the other kid from the bus stop so now waiting to hear something before heading down
    Bummer man. Hopefully they remove and and get him back on his feet ASAP
    Life can only be lived fully when it's lived outside of fear. Pain hurts, but the fear of pain paralyzes.

Member #
    Images

The Lunatic Fringe (Part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    How do you keep 2 youngsters from just wanting to play when you get em out in the field?
    A large part of teaching a puppy is just letting them bump and chase, bump and chase. It is impossible to put prey drive in them. You just encourage it at this point. Eventually they learn that they are not going to catch the bird. Then they start stalking in to get to the bird, still the bird flushes when they get too close. Then they learn to point when they find the magic distance. It is instinctive not something you can train them to do. It often takes several hundred birds to make a good bird dog. The key is showing them the birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by birddog59; Yesterday at 07:09 PM.
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

Member #
    Images
    Sorry to hear about your friend Vernon. It is never easy the only solace is our belief in faith.

Member #
    Images
    Rex I hope Trey feels better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post
    Please. I’m at least 46”

I think you’re lying about that tire size!
    Idk, it was your Jeep you were standing on. Mine had 33s.

Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Rex I hope Trey feels better soon.
    Yes! Let us know.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

Member #
    Its 75° in the house. Do i really want to turn on the AC to cool it down before bedtime? Spending money on AC in November just doesnt seem right.

Dont get me wrong. It was a glorious day and i loved it.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images
    A large part of teaching a puppy is just letting them bump and chase, bump and chase. It is impossible to put prey drive in them. You just encourage it at this point. Eventually they learn that they are not going to catch the bird. Then they start stalking in to get to the bird, still the bird flushes when they get too close. Then they learn to point when they find the magic distance. It is instinctive not something you can train them to do. It often takes several hundred birds to make a good bird dog. The key is showing them the birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just turned my dog loose and he found the birds. Seems like you are working harder at it than I am.

Member #
    Images
    Hope your little guy gets all patched up Rex.

Member #
    Images

Thanks. What if you have 2 pups out at the same time, how do you keep them from playing with each other instead of getting down to business?

Member #
    MRI showed appendix enlarged but still in normal range... surgeon wanted to wait and keep him there tonight since it's not definitive appendicitis but could become that??? He had all the textbook symptoms, but they were not sure.... Pretty frustrating.

I took lil bro there but they wouldn't let him in the room by being under 14 and flu season, blah blah.... Jodi brought lil bro home while I hung out with Trey for a while and then she wanted to spend the night with him, so I'm home with Court.

When I left, his pain level was down to 4-5 from a 8-9.... who knows?? I'm pretty sure he and Jodi are sleeping now.... I just want them home.