View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

11 36.67%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

2 6.67%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

7 23.33%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

7 23.33%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 23.33%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 20.00%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 30.00%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

10 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 949 of 949 FirstFirst ... 449849899939947948949
Results 37,921 to 37,932 of 37932
    Member #
    Goin kayak fishin' in a farm pond but dunno if I'll have any luck. Last time I was out there, it was pretty slow because the water temp is up there.

Actually, I am just going to attempt to go kayak fishing in a farm pond because after the 14+ inches of rain in the last 2 weeks, it may be too boggy to get there.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images
    Loons. New door into the garage from the kitchen installed. I think that counts as a productive day.

just finished doing a bunch of productive stuff, last thing is to mess with the truck but man it's hot outside

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    break, fix, repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    just finished doing a bunch of productive stuff, last thing is to mess with the truck but man it's hot outside

just like that some clouds blew in

I'm giving up on this shit. Ran all over and finally found what I needed at an Ace. It was close to closing time and a guy came and rushed me out. He grabbed the wrong nuts and lock washers. i know they'll make it right but even then now I can't get the old fvcking bolt out and I'm pissed

I've wasted enough time across the last several weekends on this one small thing

From post 37869: "I would say just drive by Hillside and have Brian tighten it up for you but since he is in Firestone now, it's not that close to you."

CC's been on a roll lately.....I'd take his advice and go buy a lottery ticket once Brian fixes it.

"Your 2007 X3 is at home on all paved and unpaved roads. You can operate your vehicle on uphill and downhill gradients with a maximum slope of 50%. The permitted side tilt is 32%. While driving watch carefully for obstacles such as rocks or holes. Try to avoid these obstacles whenever possible."

I'm really just mad because I dropped a wrench and can't find it anywhere

well, anger recovering the wrench and spending another 45 minutes stuck i am officially giving up

I'm pretty close to selling this damn truck because there's so little enjoyment left in it*

Member #
    Images
    Don't give up on it. YOu'll regret it.

Member #
    Images
    Loons. Lost my glasses cutting trails on the new property this morning. went back tonight and found them. that trip saved me a pretty penny.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    I'm giving up on this shit. Ran all over and finally found what I needed at an Ace. It was close to closing time and a guy came and rushed me out. He grabbed the wrong nuts and lock washers. i know they'll make it right but even then now I can't get the old fvcking bolt out and I'm pissed

I've wasted enough time across the last several weekends on this one small thing
    Ok, I'm confused. Why do you need nuts and lock washers? Are we not still talking about your headers?