View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1613 of 1613 FirstFirst ... 6131113151315631603161116121613
Results 64,481 to 64,498 of 64498
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott91MJ View Post
    I've been through too many agents...
    Have you considered looking outside of the metro area? Bennett? Strasburg? They are growing a lot out there and housing isnt stupid like Denver metro.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Call Rex and have him hook you up with his wife?

Ok, that didnt sound right but you know what i mean.

It actually really just sounds like you are not trying very hard. Sorry if im wrong about that.
    Rex and his wife do a great job.

If you have seriously been trying to buy a house for 3 years and havent got it done yet, there's a problem. Either your agent sucks or you have no credit. Have you been approved for a specific amount?
    I can be approved for a good amount, I just don't want a $2,500 /mo payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    His RE search is just a steep, uphill battle. I believe he is absolutely trying. I know he's had to cancel a couple of contracts, and that re-starts the search all over again.

With many factors involve, we are just not able to help Scott at this time. He usually keeps me posted via text and he knows how much I'm rooting for him and his family to find a home.
    Wonderful way to put it rex, you do understand what kind of battle I have ahead of me.

Sucks. Even though i dont know your struggles Scott, i hope things turn around for you.
    Thanks cc.

Have you considered looking outside of the metro area? Bennett? Strasburg? They are growing a lot out there and housing isnt stupid like Denver metro.
    The woman needs something close to her work, it is near Kipling and C-470. Would like for something within 5 miles or along the C-470/E-470 corridor out to Parker Rd. For my price point that is really impossible at this time in this market. Just like the lottery, if you don't play you won't win right?
    04 LWB LJ 4.0L 42RLE 2.5" OME lift 1" body lift 35" KO2s
    91 SWB MJ 4.0L AX-15 4:1NP-231 D30 D44a 6" tomken 32" KM2s
    99 MX-5 1.8L 5 speed 23" all seasons

Member #
    Rex and his wife do a great job.

Wonderful way to put it rex, you do understand what kind of battle I have ahead of me.

Thanks cc.

The woman needs something close to her work, it is near Kipling and C-470. Would like for something within 5 miles or along the C-470/E-470 corridor out to Parker Rd. For my price point that is really impossible at this time in this market. Just like the lottery, if you don't play you won't win right?
    While its true that you can't win if you don't play, maybe you should lower your expectations. Again, i don't know your struggles. Is it just a convenience thing that the wife unit lives that close to work or is are there physical reasons for this? If its just for convenience, maybe she just needs to grow a set. If other reasons, im sorry.

Member #
    The mundee is only 3 hours away.

Member #
    Court's basketball games were super-fun today. As the youngest on his team (3rd grader on a 4th grade team), he's taken over as the leader of his team and operates as the starting point guard.

They won the 1st game... Court played really well, but his shots weren't falling.... He found his teammates and distributed the ball to get the win against a really good team.

Then he faced his ex-teammate who just left, but parents told the coach they were taking a break from basketball.... knew something else was up as parents were colluding to go start another team away from this club, etc. She got caught in her lie today when they faced their old team, but with a largely new cast.

They had 3 kids considerably taller than any of our team and one kid we knew who is "playing down" from 6th grade... I didn't even know that was allowed. One kid towered over all of ours and scored most of their points.

Court killed it... He was still buddies with his ex-teammate, but shut him down and held him to 0 points and won that game 38-10. The opponents all thought they were going to roll over us, including the ex-teammate and his mom. Court out-scored their entire team with about 16 or 18 points.

I don't care as much about the wins and losses, but Court's effort, teamwork, and leadership. He made me a proud papa today and the wins were simply a nice bonus.

Kid sports is expensive, but can be fun stuff.

Member #
    Mundee.

Member #
    Mournin lewns

I do!
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

I need a vacation after my "vacation"
    break, fix, repeat

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    That always seems to be the case.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    I remember those days all too well...

I'm not particularly inspired to visit SF again. Not my place

Seattle > San Francisco

IMHO.
    Don't tell me violence doesn't solve anything.

Look at Carthage.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Seattle > San Francisco

IMHO.
    Anything > west or east coast IMHO.

Member #
    I'm still looking for the podcast / talkshow / or sporting event my 9-yo is hosting. Not sure which one it is, but something is happening every night for that chatterbox in the shower.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rex ashton View Post
    i'm still looking for the podcast / talkshow / or sporting event my 9-yo is hosting. Not sure which one it is, but something is happening every night for that chatterbox in the shower.
    lol.

Member #
    Happy no longer mundee dee.