View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1434 of 1434 FirstFirst ... 434934133413841424143214331434
Results 57,321 to 57,351 of 57351
  1. #57321
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Thompson clan on moms side
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

  2. #57322
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Irish on my mom's side: Corcoran.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    ~Una
    "dn ǝps ʎuɥs ǝɥʇ dǝǝʞ"

  3. #57323
    No wonder we all get along so well!


    (Well, I'm takin' my time) I'm just movin' along
    You'll forget about me after I've been gone
    (And I take what I find) I don't want no more It's just outside of your front door

  4. #57324
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    That sounds like a meal i would enjoy.....a lot.

    I'm different on the skipped meals though. I only eat lunch typically.
    I know we do not always see eye to eye, but the next time you are in town, let me know and I will make you something you will enjoy.

  5. #57325
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    No wonder we all get along so well!


    Right?

  6. #57326
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Scots-Irish? A proud member of the Clan McIntyre, here.

    Let's open a bottle sometime!
    I am not the biggest drinker anymore, but I could get talked into a night like that pretty easily. Think there should be a campfire involved and maybe some wheeling beforehand as well

  7. #57327
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I am not the biggest drinker anymore, but I could get talked into a night like that pretty easily. Think there should be a campfire involved and maybe some wheeling beforehand as well
    next time we will give you enough of a heads up to request the time off from yourself
    break, fix, repeat

  8. #57328
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I am not the biggest drinker anymore, but I could get talked into a night like that pretty easily. Think there should be a campfire involved and maybe some wheeling beforehand as well
    Game!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  9. #57329
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    next time we will give you enough of a heads up to request the time off from yourself
    I dunno, my boss is kinda a jerk

  10. #57330
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    next time we will give you enough of a heads up to request the time off from yourself
    I dunno, my employees are worthless and do not deserve any time off.

  11. #57331
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    next time we will give you enough of a heads up to request the time off from yourself
    But yes please. That'd be awesome

  12. #57332
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I dunno, my employees are worthless and do not deserve any time off.
    You are your own biggest critic

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

  13. #57333
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I dunno, my boss is kinda a jerk
    Ive noticed this about him.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  14. #57334
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Ive noticed this about him.
    It's pretty obvious

  15. #57335
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I know we do not always see eye to eye, but the next time you are in town, let me know and I will make you something you will enjoy.

  16. #57336
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    You are your own biggest critic

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    As it should be. Keeps the "drive" intact.

  17. #57337
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    No cheese, I swear

  18. #57338
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    Game!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    This makes 4. Who else wants to drink like our ancestors taught us?

  19. #57339
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    This makes 4. Who else wants to drink like our ancestors taught us?
    That's racist.

    Also my feeler are hurt because i dunno what breed i am so I'm left out.

  20. #57340
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    This makes 4. Who else wants to drink like our ancestors taught us?
    I can't drink until legs are healed, but count me in after that!
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    That's racist.

    Also my feeler are hurt because i dunno what breed i am so I'm left out.
    We've discussed this before. You don't have the feelers.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  21. #57341
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    That's racist.

    Also my feeler are hurt because i dunno what breed i am so I'm left out.
    Pretty sure you had ancestors that drank... besides, I would be willing to bet you wouldn't come to CO for a weekend of wheeling. Prove me wrong

  22. #57342
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    I can't drink until legs are healed, but count me in after that!We've discussed this before. You don't have the feelers.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah, i forgot.

  23. #57343
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    If its to involve a fire and wheelin, maybe we should go to my mines. Plenty of room for folks to set up camp and sit around

  24. #57344
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    If its to involve a fire and wheelin, maybe we should go to my mines. Plenty of room for folks to set up camp and sit around

  25. #57345
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Near Jamestown. Google Springdale on james canyon drive. Look north on fs road 287/cr 87j one mile in

  26. #57346
    I know I still need to plan out the wheeling trip to spread Shaun's ashes. I was thinking Black bear and Imogene, cause he always wanted to run those and we kept trying the last 3 years. Then run Wheeler, which was his favorite. We ran it every year except this last and we both realized that at the end of summer. Just wish the 2 areas were closer to each other.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  27. #57347
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Near Jamestown. Google Springdale on james canyon drive. Look north on fs road 287/cr 87j one mile in
    Take bill, he can show you. I can give you what should be the combo for the gate. You are welcome to go any ole time

  28. #57348
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    I know I still need to plan out the wheeling trip to spread Shaun's ashes. I was thinking Black bear and Imogene, cause he always wanted to run those and we kept trying the last 3 years. Then run Wheeler, which was his favorite. We ran it every year except this last and we both realized that at the end of summer. Just wish the 2 areas were closer to each other.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Those all sound amazing

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

  29. #57349
    The deuce turns 4 tomorrow
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  30. #57350
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    The deuce turns 4 tomorrow
    i'm not sure it's cool to call your kid the deuce but you do you

  31. #57351
    he's earned the nickname

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •