View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1425 of 1425 FirstFirst ... 425925132513751415142314241425
Results 56,961 to 56,972 of 56972
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    I see that ccs old girl on the side is in the headlines fer fighting in a restaurant
    break, fix, repeat

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleD View Post
    Sure you did

I paid high dollar for free shipping and I get this service

This is why me along with every other LTL freight driver hates residential deliveries. Everyone of them are me me me..

Next time order a HF one. Heck a year later maybe you can join in on another class action lawsuit and pocket some change...

Or better yet.. Stop ordering shit online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to add.... "an-NAT"
    Your jealousy, contempt, and general lack of IQ are showing again Dale. I would suggest working on it, but if history has taught me anything, you would rather just stay an incompetent keyboard warrior.

It's sad but quite telling that you would want to lump yourself together with that group from UPS. They were full of lies and ultimately proved they couldn't do the job they were paid to do. Couldn't hit a 5 hour delivery window if their lives depended on it. Even with their depot being about 100 blocks from me straight up 25. And couldn't deliver a crate and a box from MO to Colorado with damaging each part. Couldn't even make it here on 1 truck. Took 2. I had nothing to hide or lie about. The only reason this got turned into a big deal is of the lying. And yes, I call people out on their BS when they try to get it past me.

So what do you struggle with the most driving for a living? Is it the going forward, or is it the reverse? Let me guess, those pesky pallet jacks?

And for the record, I have nothing against what one chooses to do for a living. If you do whatever you do, to the best of your ability, bless you. I have a problem with people like Dale who don't take any responsibility and blame others for their actions, life choices, and mistakes. It's the client's fault you can't handle certain deliveries? Please.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    I see that ccs old girl on the side is in the headlines fer fighting in a restaurant
    Who?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Who?
    I assume he was talking about Miranda Lambert who used to frequent Durant by golly OK with her at the time husband Blake Shelton.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I assume he was talking about Miranda Lambert who used to frequent Durant by golly OK with her at the time husband Blake Shelton.

Im a bit jealous is all
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Member #
    Images
    Yeah, she has quite the temper.
    Id still sorta like to meet her

Member #
    Why do some people feel the need to be condescending when they reply to someone who has a different look or insight on an issue? It just seems to be unproductive.

Member #
    Snews is falling, just enough to make a mess.

Before the snews, the MJ got some fresh food in it's tank after sitting for 4 months.
    04 LWB LJ 4.0L 42RLE 2.5" OME lift 1" body lift 35" KOs
    91 SWB MJ 4.0L AX-15 4:1NP-231 D30 D44a 6" tomken 32" KM2s
    I'm A Man...I'm slow to Change...I will eventually...I Guess.

Member #
    Images
    Why do some people feel the need to be condescending when they reply to someone who has a different look or insight on an issue? It just seems to be unproductive.
    Human nature. The need to feel superior/important...

N,schtuff

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott91MJ View Post
    Snews is falling, just enough to make a mess.

Before the snews, the MJ got some fresh food in it's tank after sitting for 4 months.
    Thats the way ours comes. Just enough to mess up clean vehicles

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Your jealousy, contempt, and general lack of IQ are showing again Dale. I would suggest working on it, but if history has taught me anything, you would rather just stay an incompetent keyboard warrior.

LMAO

It's sad but quite telling that you would want to lump yourself together with that group from UPS. They were full of lies and ultimately proved they couldn't do the job they were paid to do. Couldn't hit a 5 hour delivery window if their lives depended on it. Even with their depot being about 100 blocks from me straight up 25. And couldn't deliver a crate and a box from MO to Colorado with damaging each part. Couldn't even make it here on 1 truck. Took 2. I had nothing to hide or lie about. The only reason this got turned into a big deal is of the lying. And yes, I call people out on their BS when they try to get it past me.

Sorry but there is not an LTL carrier out there that gives a crap whether you get your (Free shipping) delivery today, tomorrow or yesterday They got paid the minute it got loaded on their truck.

So what do you struggle with the most driving for a living? Is it the going forward, or is it the reverse? Let me guess, those pesky pallet jacks?

None of the above.. My Kenworth has a 10 speed Eaton fuller that is no problem what so ever..

And for the record, I have nothing against what one chooses to do for a living. If you do whatever you do, to the best of your ability, bless you. I have a problem with people like Dale who don't take any responsibility and blame others for their actions, life choices, and mistakes. It's the client's fault you can't handle certain deliveries? Please.
    The end consumer is not the carriers client... And your IQ is what? Oh wait .. You buy HF tools and expect snap on in return.. Nuuf said..

Member #
    Images
    Have we lost our girls?