View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

13 33.33%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 10.26%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 20.51%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

11 28.21%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

8 20.51%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 15.38%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 23.08%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

13 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1910 of 1916 FirstFirst ... 910141018101860190019081909191019111912 ... LastLast
Results 76,361 to 76,400 of 76618
    Member #
    I think this the pond that ally gater was seen at but not sure. There are too many ponds on the ranch.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Well i caught some fishies but nothing to brag about. I also did not see an alley gator.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    Can we at least wait for November before we change times?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I was trying to let everybody in New Zealand know not the USA.. Geesh party pooper...

Well that's no fun for them

It's been a long couple of days. Been helping a friend to get ready to move in with her daughter from living in an RV after losing her husband 6 months ago. I worked with the guy for a number of years until he retired and they went on to the RV life style. He kinda took me under his wing and thought of me as his daughter. So grateful that so how I ended up free and could help this weekend when she called.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    He worships the ground she walks on. Time will tell if she is worthy of that. We're pretty impressed so far.
    <unpopular response coming>

Yeah, I was there too once and I'm sure she is worthy of it... however, worthy or not, my biz partner should teach a class from which I've now graduated ....

.... co-habitation agreements.... bottom line, you don't give away half or your money n stuff later. Also, if/when your views / personalities change, the exit is much easier. In May, I'll be married 25 years. Love my kids and I'm so glad I did what I did long ago. However, I could've done it a little differently. No jabs/digs at my wife, but No matter what happens in life moving forward, I'll never get married again. Not sure how I'll handle conversations with my boys in upcoming years.

Very Sorry as I realize I sound like such a "Negative Ned" .... just my cold-hearted negative view at the age of 49... not tryin' to push my view toward anyone else....

Beyone that crap ... I'm very happy for Bill's son!!

Luuwnzez, the colors are out, get thyself to the hills
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    Luuwnzez, the colors are out, get thyself to the hills
    I need to be kidnapped to this can happen instead of jury duty

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post

Yeah, I was there too once and I'm sure she is worthy of it... however, worthy or not, my biz partner should teach a class from which I've now graduated ....

.... co-habitation agreements.... bottom line, you don't give away half or your money n stuff later. Also, if/when your views / personalities change, the exit is much easier. In May, I'll be married 25 years. Love my kids and I'm so glad I did what I did long ago. However, I could've done it a little differently. No jabs/digs at my wife, but No matter what happens in life moving forward, I'll never get married again. Not sure how I'll handle conversations with my boys in upcoming years.

Very Sorry as I realize I sound like such a "Negative Ned" .... just my cold-hearted negative view at the age of 49... not tryin' to push my view toward anyone else....

All of my good friends from high school were married within a year or two of graduating. Within a year after getting married, none of them were good friends anymore because their wives wouldnt let them do anything anymore. Within another couple years, they were all divorced. Thats when i decided that i could live without that BS.

Yeah after my divorce I was a big no to marriage and all that... then Shaun came along and it took a bit for me to pull my head out of my ass, so we got married. Sometimes it just takes knowing the right person for you to do what you said you wouldn't..

I never understood the controlling the other person thing though cause it is actually healthy to have your individual sense as well I even lost my step brother because of his ex saying he wasn't allowed over or to talk with us.

I do know divorce sucks and I wouldn't wish it on my enemy. And if you really want to find out how much you don't know someone, divorce them.

Anyways. Wish the best to your boy, Bill!

Member #
    The mundee, it is here.

No

Member #
    Sadly, yup.

Member #
    Low 90s for the first half of the week. Low 80s and rain chances for the second half of the week.

Member #
    Images
    I say marriage should not be allowed unless you have been dating for at least 2 years, and living together for at least 1 year.
    Contact me for all your firearms needs. Guns, ammo, accessories, NFA......

Member #
    looks to be 84 today, but much cooler the rest of the week

I think 90s down here but doesn't matter when you are stuck in a court room.

So I should be free from my civic duty tomorrow or Wednesday sometime at the latest

Member #
    Don’t be me and get on Juries both times.
    Wandering in the wilderness.

Too late... this is my second time on a jury

Member #
    I reckon we can call this mundee over even though it has an hour and 38 minutes left.

Yes!

Member #
    Mernin

Member #
    Images

My dad gave 2 pieces of advice. I should have taken one or both.

Everyone should wait until they are 35 to even think about getting married… Then think again.

Marry for money. You’ll grow to hate them later anyway.

Member #
    The toozdee is here. Sunshine and 93 on tap for the day.

Happy Tuesday

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    My dad gave 2 pieces of advice. I should have taken one or both.

Everyone should wait until they are 35 to even think about getting married… Then think again.

Marry for money. You’ll grow to hate them later anyway.
    If only my dad had your dad's wisdom.

Member #
    looking at 79 today with a significant cool down the rest of the week.

My grandpa passed away this morning. In a lot of ways it's a blessing and he is no longer suffering. He had been bedridden since February and suffering from Parkinson. Very much grateful I got to see him earlier this year before he went to join the angels I'm heaven

He was an amazing man and did a lot of amazing things throughout his life including helping design the over the horizon radars, A10 and the B2 along with being crazy enough to be the test pilot as well. He absolutely loved the fact that I went into the engineering field and always tried to convince me to go into aeronautical engineering. I was the only one of his kids and grandkids to take the engineering route, which he was extremely proud about and lit up anytime he talked about me.

Member #
    Very sorry that you lost your grandpa this morning....

.... Not sorry that he led a very full life and glad you can celebrate that.

Very sorry that you lost your grandpa this morning....

.... Not sorry that he led a very full life and glad you can celebrate that.
    Thank you

Member #
    Sorry you lost your grandpa Lisa but as you stated, you can relax knowing his pain is gone.

Member #
    We do have some thunderboomers heading this way. Time will tell if the lake eats em when they get close.

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Sorry you lost your grandpa Lisa but as you stated, you can relax knowing his pain is gone.
    Thank you

Member #
    So far, the lake keeps eating all of the pretty red and orange and magenta colors that are showing on the radar as it gets here. All im getting is some lightning and thunder and not even any rain as of now.

Member #
    Happy humping!

The thunder was noisy most of the night but has moved on now. I'm not sure if it ever actually rained or not although i thought i heard it coming down hard a couple of times. It was too dark to see the rain gauge when i let scooby, scrappy and puddydog out.

Member #
    Best i can tell, the 4 or 5 hours of thunder and lightning i got last night produced approximately 3 rain drops.

So you were spit on, basically...

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    So you were spit on, basically...

Pretty much although my sister would lives probably 5 miles away got over half an inch and other people at work say they got none to a lot.

Member #
    66 today