View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 32.43%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 10.81%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 21.62%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

11 29.73%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 18.92%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 16.22%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 24.32%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1761 of 1768 FirstFirst ... 761126116611711175117591760176117621763 ... LastLast
Results 70,401 to 70,440 of 70715
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Wait what finally got internet on the island?
    Wandering in the wilderness.

Member #
    Images
    loons. N stuff

Entire day on the tractor bush hogging. This reinforces that I have to get some sort of fuel storage on the property. I have the major components. Just need to finish them up and put them together.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    loons. N stuff

Entire day on the tractor bush hogging. This reinforces that I have to get some sort of fuel storage on the property. I have the major components. Just need to finish them up and put them together.
    You should probably do that Saturday.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    hmmm

gonna cost too much to get it to Denver ..... well, the rest of the plan might cost too much too ...

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...150609632.html

Member #
    Happy no longer mundee.

Member #
    Images
    loons. N stuff

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    You should probably do that Saturday.
    I agree, get to town during the week if you need to get stuff and stay on the property on Sat/Sun to get yer work done...it's the efficiency plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    hmmm

gonna cost too much to get it to Denver ..... well, the rest of the plan might cost too much too ...

Do it
    break, fix, repeat

Member #
    hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Do it
    The wife wants me to do a bus conversion, but I have enough projects and no monies to throw at it ...

... thought Rick might have some interest, although I imagine transporting will be quite costly... it made me think of that show "Shipping Wars"

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    I agree, get to town during the week if you need to get stuff and stay on the property on Sat/Sun to get yer work done...it's the efficiency plan.
    We have pretty much made that our routine with the exception of auctions. They are generally on Saturdays. Which forces me to leave the property on the weekend.

Member #
    Images
    The wife wants me to do a bus conversion, but I have enough projects and no monies to throw at it ...

... thought Rick might have some interest, although I imagine transporting will be quite costly... it made me think of that show "Shipping Wars"
    Itís cool, but for what itíd cost to ship I can go to TN and get one that I can drive home for 2500 or so.

Member #
    Images
    Bush hogging is done. Just need to blow off the tractor and bush hog, unhook it and take off the bucket. Then I can get started on the next project. Well...the next big project. I have a couple of small INDOORS things to do while it is hot. Iím getting better at this.

The new and improved view.

Member #
    Images

These guys came to check out the commotion yesterday.

Member #
    It’s cool, but for what it’d cost to ship I can go to TN and get one that I can drive home for 2500 or so.
    Yeah, it's a deal if it's in town, but I wouldn't want to pay to transport... kinda glad it's not local for me as I would want it, but sure don't need it.

Member #
    Bush hogging is done. Just need to blow off the tractor and bush hog, unhook it and take off the bucket. Then I can get started on the next project. Well...the next big project. I have a couple of small INDOORS things to do while it is hot. Iím getting better at this.

The new and improved view.
    That is a lot of mowing right thar.... looks clean

Just curious, were trees in that strip and taken down or do you know? Tryna figure out the heavy concentration of large trees on both sides with those 5 smaller ones sprinkled in the middle.

Member #
    Images
    That is a lot of mowing right thar.... looks clean

Just curious, were trees in that strip and taken down or do you know? Tryna figure out the heavy concentration of large trees on both sides with those 5 smaller ones sprinkled in the middle.
    I would say based on the surrounding terrain and the amount of hardwood brush that I cut off that it was wooded at some point in the past.

Member #
    Images
    The trees sprinkled in are in low rough spots that are in wet weather creeks. Iíd bet that past owners couldnít get the bush hog to them. The 2 farthest out are in the middle of a huge rock pile.

Member #
    The trees sprinkled in are in low rough spots that are in wet weather creeks. Iíd bet that past owners couldnít get the bush hog to them. The 2 farthest out are in the middle of a huge rock pile.
    Makes sense ... I like the view of the horizon, but I would've liked them to keep 15-20 larger trees spaced throughout ... It's a damn nice piece of property though

how much does it weigh? I wonder how much a hot shot would want.

You can also rent a 40 GN in parker for $140/day

Member #
    Humpin day done freeday warming in the bullpen

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    Dropped the price already, but still has at least another $6-8k before the real negotiations could begin.

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...149870915.html

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    how much does it weigh? I wonder how much a hot shot would want.

You can also rent a 40 GN in parker for $140/day
    It normally cost us about $2000 for a 53' trailer hauling 2 13k pound ambulances from between KC and St Louis and Denver.

Member #
    I guess im gonna go get tested for the stupid kung flu tomorrow only because a lady at church had similar stuff as i have bad over the last week as in a slight drainage sore throat last wednesday through saturday and a coming and going cough since then but no fever. The lady at church i found out yesterday went to the doctor last friday and was told it was just allergies which i figure mine is but she ended up testing + yesterday morning and her husband with zero symptoms also tested + later in the day.

Im 99.9% sure mine is just allergies and the symptoms are not uncommon at all with me but i figure i might as well make sure.

If i have the kung flu, ive already had it for over a week so i should be on the back side of it. Either way, im not worried about having it but i dont want to continue sharing it if i do.

Member #
    I guess im gonna go get tested for the stupid kung flu tomorrow only because a lady at church had similar stuff as i have bad over the last week as in a slight drainage sore throat last wednesday through saturday and a coming and going cough since then but no fever. The lady at church i found out yesterday went to the doctor last friday and was told it was just allergies which i figure mine is but she ended up testing + yesterday morning and her husband with zero symptoms also tested + later in the day.

Im 99.9% sure mine is just allergies and the symptoms are not uncommon at all with me but i figure i might as well make sure.

If i have the kung flu, ive already had it for over a week so i should be on the back side of it. Either way, im not worried about having it but i dont want to continue sharing it if i do.
    You probably should've resisted the stalker poon-yang ... Now we're all gonna get the covid thru your keyboard

Member #
    You probably should've resisted the stalker poon-yang ... Now we're all gonna get the covid thru your keyboard
    Possible.

Member #
    I see that mah old farr dept called in everybody including choppers today to fight a farr today.

https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...c-80320be6690d

Member #
    It doesnt really look like that bad of a farr on the video but the state apparently made over 50 chopper drops so i guess they were afraid of it spreading to somewhere.

Bad wind there today?

Member #
    It doesnt really look like that bad of a farr on the video but the state apparently made over 50 chopper drops so i guess they were afraid of it spreading to somewhere.

Bad wind there today?
    kinda ..... wind has been on and off quite a bit for a few days, but not too bad today ... same farr thing was goin' on close to Highlands Ranch that I posted about ... guessing that one is out since I don't smell it now.

Member #
    Images
    Can't sleep...thinkin bout putting the pork shoulder on the smoker won't leave my mind so decided to just get up and get-r-started. It's a bigun so an early start probably ain't a bad idear anyway...

Member #
    Time to start climbing the hump.

Member #
    It's a bigun..

That's what she said.

Member #
    I see that the lil 100# chick that owns shooters grill in rifle won her primary so thats good. I also see that ex-governor chickenfawker won his primary so thats bad. I really do hope that Colorado can get the state turned back around. It used to be such an awesome place which is why i moved there to begin with.

Member #
    Images
    Can't sleep...thinkin bout putting the pork shoulder on the smoker won't leave my mind so decided to just get up and get-r-started. It's a bigun so an early start probably ain't a bad idear anyway...
    I need to do that with a couple I have in the freezer. But Iíd have to thaw them out first. Iím going to put that on the list for when we get back after the 4th.

Member #
    Whatever you guys do, don't ever, ever ....
    ....... wait, what was I saying?

Member #
    Seattle CHOP zone finally dismantled

Member #
    Images
    Waiting to see if we are going to get a tracer visit if cc has kung flu

Member #
    Cooler than the other side of the pillow .... cool factor increases under the hood ......

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/c...151227350.html

Member #
    Images
    Finally getting some much needed rain. Unfortunately it is coming in the form of a toad strangler. I guess we will see how my dirt work holds up.

Member #
    Images
    Finally getting some much needed rain. Unfortunately it is coming in the form of a toad strangler. I guess we will see how my dirt work holds up.

Member #
    Images
    Rex

Have you ever seen my dads car hauler??

39 GMC 2.5 ton setting on a 80s Chevy 1 ton chassis. Big block auto PS,and PB. IT HAS AN 18, dove tail car hauler bed.

Member #
    Images
    I have finally talked him out of his 48 REO Speed wagon. It is on an 80s 3/4 ton Chevy 4WD chassis with a small block 400 and an Allison. Iím going to do a wood flatbed with reared sideboards.