View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 32.43%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 10.81%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 21.62%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    11 29.73%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 18.92%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 16.22%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 24.32%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1761 of 1768 FirstFirst ... 761126116611711175117591760176117621763 ... LastLast
Results 70,401 to 70,440 of 70715
  1. #70401
    Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Haines City Florida
    Member #
    3575
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Wait what finally got internet on the island?
    Wandering in the wilderness.

  2. #70402
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    loons. N stuff

    Entire day on the tractor bush hogging. This reinforces that I have to get some sort of fuel storage on the property. I have the major components. Just need to finish them up and put them together.

  3. #70403
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    loons. N stuff

    Entire day on the tractor bush hogging. This reinforces that I have to get some sort of fuel storage on the property. I have the major components. Just need to finish them up and put them together.
    You should probably do that Saturday.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  4. #70404
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    hmmm

    gonna cost too much to get it to Denver ..... well, the rest of the plan might cost too much too ...

    https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...150609632.html

  5. #70405
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Happy no longer mundee.

  6. #70406
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    loons. N stuff

    Entire day on the tractor bush hogging. This reinforces that I have to get some sort of fuel storage on the property. I have the major components. Just need to finish them up and put them together.
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    You should probably do that Saturday.
    I agree, get to town during the week if you need to get stuff and stay on the property on Sat/Sun to get yer work done...it's the efficiency plan.

  7. #70407
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    hmmm

    gonna cost too much to get it to Denver ..... well, the rest of the plan might cost too much too ...

    https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...150609632.html
    Do it
    break, fix, repeat

  8. #70408
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    hmmm

    gonna cost too much to get it to Denver ..... well, the rest of the plan might cost too much too ...

    https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...150609632.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Do it
    The wife wants me to do a bus conversion, but I have enough projects and no monies to throw at it ...

    ... thought Rick might have some interest, although I imagine transporting will be quite costly... it made me think of that show "Shipping Wars"

  9. #70409
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    I agree, get to town during the week if you need to get stuff and stay on the property on Sat/Sun to get yer work done...it's the efficiency plan.
    We have pretty much made that our routine with the exception of auctions. They are generally on Saturdays. Which forces me to leave the property on the weekend.

  10. #70410
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    The wife wants me to do a bus conversion, but I have enough projects and no monies to throw at it ...

    ... thought Rick might have some interest, although I imagine transporting will be quite costly... it made me think of that show "Shipping Wars"
    Itís cool, but for what itíd cost to ship I can go to TN and get one that I can drive home for 2500 or so.

  11. #70411
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Bush hogging is done. Just need to blow off the tractor and bush hog, unhook it and take off the bucket. Then I can get started on the next project. Well...the next big project. I have a couple of small INDOORS things to do while it is hot. Iím getting better at this.


    The new and improved view.

  12. #70412
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14

    These guys came to check out the commotion yesterday.

  13. #70413
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    It’s cool, but for what it’d cost to ship I can go to TN and get one that I can drive home for 2500 or so.
    Yeah, it's a deal if it's in town, but I wouldn't want to pay to transport... kinda glad it's not local for me as I would want it, but sure don't need it.

  14. #70414
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    Bush hogging is done. Just need to blow off the tractor and bush hog, unhook it and take off the bucket. Then I can get started on the next project. Well...the next big project. I have a couple of small INDOORS things to do while it is hot. Iím getting better at this.


    The new and improved view.
    That is a lot of mowing right thar.... looks clean

    Just curious, were trees in that strip and taken down or do you know? Tryna figure out the heavy concentration of large trees on both sides with those 5 smaller ones sprinkled in the middle.

  15. #70415
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    That is a lot of mowing right thar.... looks clean

    Just curious, were trees in that strip and taken down or do you know? Tryna figure out the heavy concentration of large trees on both sides with those 5 smaller ones sprinkled in the middle.
    I would say based on the surrounding terrain and the amount of hardwood brush that I cut off that it was wooded at some point in the past.

  16. #70416
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    The trees sprinkled in are in low rough spots that are in wet weather creeks. Iíd bet that past owners couldnít get the bush hog to them. The 2 farthest out are in the middle of a huge rock pile.

  17. #70417
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    The trees sprinkled in are in low rough spots that are in wet weather creeks. Iíd bet that past owners couldnít get the bush hog to them. The 2 farthest out are in the middle of a huge rock pile.
    Makes sense ... I like the view of the horizon, but I would've liked them to keep 15-20 larger trees spaced throughout ... It's a damn nice piece of property though

  18. #70418
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    The wife wants me to do a bus conversion, but I have enough projects and no monies to throw at it ...

    ... thought Rick might have some interest, although I imagine transporting will be quite costly... it made me think of that show "Shipping Wars"

    how much does it weigh? I wonder how much a hot shot would want.


    You can also rent a 40 GN in parker for $140/day

  19. #70419
    Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Haines City Florida
    Member #
    3575
    Humpin day done freeday warming in the bullpen

  20. #70420
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Dropped the price already, but still has at least another $6-8k before the real negotiations could begin.

    https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...149870915.html

  21. #70421
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    how much does it weigh? I wonder how much a hot shot would want.


    You can also rent a 40 GN in parker for $140/day
    It normally cost us about $2000 for a 53' trailer hauling 2 13k pound ambulances from between KC and St Louis and Denver.

  22. #70422
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I guess im gonna go get tested for the stupid kung flu tomorrow only because a lady at church had similar stuff as i have bad over the last week as in a slight drainage sore throat last wednesday through saturday and a coming and going cough since then but no fever. The lady at church i found out yesterday went to the doctor last friday and was told it was just allergies which i figure mine is but she ended up testing + yesterday morning and her husband with zero symptoms also tested + later in the day.

    Im 99.9% sure mine is just allergies and the symptoms are not uncommon at all with me but i figure i might as well make sure.

    If i have the kung flu, ive already had it for over a week so i should be on the back side of it. Either way, im not worried about having it but i dont want to continue sharing it if i do.

  23. #70423
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I guess im gonna go get tested for the stupid kung flu tomorrow only because a lady at church had similar stuff as i have bad over the last week as in a slight drainage sore throat last wednesday through saturday and a coming and going cough since then but no fever. The lady at church i found out yesterday went to the doctor last friday and was told it was just allergies which i figure mine is but she ended up testing + yesterday morning and her husband with zero symptoms also tested + later in the day.

    Im 99.9% sure mine is just allergies and the symptoms are not uncommon at all with me but i figure i might as well make sure.

    If i have the kung flu, ive already had it for over a week so i should be on the back side of it. Either way, im not worried about having it but i dont want to continue sharing it if i do.
    You probably should've resisted the stalker poon-yang ... Now we're all gonna get the covid thru your keyboard

  24. #70424
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    You probably should've resisted the stalker poon-yang ... Now we're all gonna get the covid thru your keyboard
    Possible.

  25. #70425
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I see that mah old farr dept called in everybody including choppers today to fight a farr today.

    https://www.9news.com/mobile/article...c-80320be6690d

  26. #70426
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    It doesnt really look like that bad of a farr on the video but the state apparently made over 50 chopper drops so i guess they were afraid of it spreading to somewhere.

    Bad wind there today?

  27. #70427
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    It doesnt really look like that bad of a farr on the video but the state apparently made over 50 chopper drops so i guess they were afraid of it spreading to somewhere.

    Bad wind there today?
    kinda ..... wind has been on and off quite a bit for a few days, but not too bad today ... same farr thing was goin' on close to Highlands Ranch that I posted about ... guessing that one is out since I don't smell it now.

  28. #70428
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Can't sleep...thinkin bout putting the pork shoulder on the smoker won't leave my mind so decided to just get up and get-r-started. It's a bigun so an early start probably ain't a bad idear anyway...

  29. #70429
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Time to start climbing the hump.

  30. #70430
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    It's a bigun..

    That's what she said.

  31. #70431
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I see that the lil 100# chick that owns shooters grill in rifle won her primary so thats good. I also see that ex-governor chickenfawker won his primary so thats bad. I really do hope that Colorado can get the state turned back around. It used to be such an awesome place which is why i moved there to begin with.

  32. #70432
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Can't sleep...thinkin bout putting the pork shoulder on the smoker won't leave my mind so decided to just get up and get-r-started. It's a bigun so an early start probably ain't a bad idear anyway...
    I need to do that with a couple I have in the freezer. But Iíd have to thaw them out first. Iím going to put that on the list for when we get back after the 4th.

  33. #70433
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Whatever you guys do, don't ever, ever ....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ....... wait, what was I saying?

  34. #70434
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Seattle CHOP zone finally dismantled

  35. #70435
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Waiting to see if we are going to get a tracer visit if cc has kung flu

  36. #70436
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Cooler than the other side of the pillow .... cool factor increases under the hood ......


    https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/c...151227350.html

  37. #70437
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Finally getting some much needed rain. Unfortunately it is coming in the form of a toad strangler. I guess we will see how my dirt work holds up.

  38. #70438
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Finally getting some much needed rain. Unfortunately it is coming in the form of a toad strangler. I guess we will see how my dirt work holds up.

  39. #70439
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Rex

    Have you ever seen my dads car hauler??




    39 GMC 2.5 ton setting on a 80s Chevy 1 ton chassis. Big block auto PS,and PB. IT HAS AN 18, dove tail car hauler bed.

  40. #70440
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    I have finally talked him out of his 48 REO Speed wagon. It is on an 80s 3/4 ton Chevy 4WD chassis with a small block 400 and an Allison. Iím going to do a wood flatbed with reared sideboards.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •