View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 35.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

3 8.82%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 23.53%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

10 29.41%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 20.59%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 17.65%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 26.47%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

12 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1249 of 1249 FirstFirst ... 249749114911991239124712481249
Results 49,921 to 49,926 of 49926
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    72nd Birthday party for my mother was decent. Good time with family and friends consuming good cuts of steak. Am just happy she is still here to celebrate with us. We almost lost her a couple different times last year. Makes these times just that more special.

Member #
    Images
    Tonight was rip on Aaron night. With my family it always ends up being rip on someone night. This was one of the first times that my wife has been around for a night with all the insults hurled toward my direction. I am so used to it that I don't notice it anymore, but she took it kinda hard. I thought she would just jump in and hurl some of her own. But her instinct was to protect and defend. Was interesting to watch the dynamic play out.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Friday...my equivalent to your Sunday...
    I can't wait to have your life. I hate people so much. Will be awesome to be able to avoid them more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    72nd Birthday party for my mother was decent. Good time with family and friends consuming good cuts of steak. Am just happy she is still here to celebrate with us. We almost lost her a couple different times last year. Makes these times just that more special.
    Tonight was rip on Aaron night. With my family it always ends up being rip on someone night. This was one of the first times that my wife has been around for a night with all the insults hurled toward my direction. I am so used to it that I don't notice it anymore, but she took it kinda hard. I thought she would just jump in and hurl some of her own. But her instinct was to protect and defend. Was interesting to watch the dynamic play out.
    Damn, sorry homie. I know it hurts. They are trying to be helpful even if it is misguided so hopefully it didn't hit you too hard.
    break, fix, repeat

Damn, sorry homie. I know it hurts. They are trying to be helpful even if it is misguided so hopefully it didn't hit you too hard.