View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1435 of 1435 FirstFirst ... 435935133513851425143314341435
Results 57,361 to 57,378 of 57378
  1. #57361
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Currently 52 heading for a high in upper 60s so no snewz here.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  2. #57362
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post


    that's fawked hahaha
    She has a good sense of humor plus she is spunky enough that she would probably kick a mountain lions ass.

  3. #57363
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Court had his competitive championship game last night in Parker.... It was a very cool venue and atmosphere with music booming throughout the place during warm-ups like AC-DC's Thunderstruck.

    Court began the game with the 1st 6 points, There was something fishy how the refs were calling the game and they gave him a very quick 3 fouls, one of which he was not near the ball and the foul was on a totally different kid.... The parents in the stands went crazy objecting; Jodi had the video. He had to sit more than usual for the first half but still got some more points for his team.

    He came in 2nd half with a quick few more point and then another very questionable 4th foul. He sat a bit and the lead disappeared. He had to finish the game playing very little defense, so he had to turn up his scoring efforts.

    Won the game 31-26! Court had 18 of the 31 points and got MVP.

    It was awesome and all the parents went to eat afterwards.... then drove home in the snowstorm.

    Very proud Papa and what a great night....

  4. #57364
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    The deuce turns 4 tomorrow
    Happy birthday to the little guy...


    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    he's earned the nickname
    That's a cool nickname...

    Trey has always been called T-money and Court has been called C-Note.

  5. #57365
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    92
    Been up since 4am with my favorite bunny chaser. Dude was hurting badly. His hips/rear legs are bothering him once again. Enough that he woke me up when I heard him trying to make it out of my closet. Not sure why he was in there to begin with, but he couldn't stand up from a sitting position. Got him some food, water, and some drugs for the pain. Then carried him outside so he could go to the bathroom. Then carried him inside and got him cozy in bed next to my wife. He is finally sleeping again, and I am left worrying. Have a vet appointment scheduled in a few weeks for his senior check up. Guess I will be moving that appointment up asap. Sucks to have the little dude hurting. 2019 has already made me put two friends in the ground, really not ready to lose my best bud too.

  6. #57366
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Court had his competitive championship game last night in Parker.... It was a very cool venue and atmosphere with music booming throughout the place during warm-ups like AC-DC's Thunderstruck.

    Court began the game with the 1st 6 points, There was something fishy how the refs were calling the game and they gave him a very quick 3 fouls, one of which he was not near the ball and the foul was on a totally different kid.... The parents in the stands went crazy objecting; Jodi had the video. He had to sit more than usual for the first half but still got some more points for his team.

    He came in 2nd half with a quick few more point and then another very questionable 4th foul. He sat a bit and the lead disappeared. He had to finish the game playing very little defense, so he had to turn up his scoring efforts.

    Won the game 31-26! Court had 18 of the 31 points and got MVP.

    It was awesome and all the parents went to eat afterwards.... then drove home in the snowstorm.

    Very proud Papa and what a great night....
    Very cool.

  7. #57367
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Been up since 4am with my favorite bunny chaser. Dude was hurting badly. His hips/rear legs are bothering him once again. Enough that he woke me up when I heard him trying to make it out of my closet. Not sure why he was in there to begin with, but he couldn't stand up from a sitting position. Got him some food, water, and some drugs for the pain. Then carried him outside so he could go to the bathroom. Then carried him inside and got him cozy in bed next to my wife. He is finally sleeping again, and I am left worrying. Have a vet appointment scheduled in a few weeks for his senior check up. Guess I will be moving that appointment up asap. Sucks to have the little dude hurting. 2019 has already made me put two friends in the ground, really not ready to lose my best bud too.
    That's sad.

    The Scooby turned 13 last November and is getting a little feeble. She actually tripped going outside last night and fell on her face and shoulder but seems ok. Puppers should live longer than people.

  8. #57368
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Good idea!

    Except for that little incident with the mountain lion....and from the news it looks like the lion population has exploded across the state.

    https://kdvr.com/2019/01/04/3-mounta...lder-driveway/

    https://www.coloradoan.com/story/new...do/2773622002/

    https://www.vaildaily.com/news/warni...neighborhoods/
    Mine should be doing pretty well then .
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

  9. #57369
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    You have nothing to worry about as long as Unadammit is there. Surely you can outrun her.
    Or, she will protect you by shooting said mountain lion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post


    that's fawked hahaha
    Lol I'm glad someone sort of has a conscience in here
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    She has a good sense of humor plus she is spunky enough that she would probably kick a mountain lions ass.
    Yes to both.
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    That's sad.

    The Scooby turned 13 last November and is getting a little feeble. She actually tripped going outside last night and fell on her face and shoulder but seems ok. Puppers should live longer than people.
    Aww Scooby. I agree, they should live much much longer than they do. Our old man is loving on borrowed time I think. I've had him 11-12 years and he was at least 2-3 when I got him, and he's a pibble or pibble mix.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    ~Una
    "dn ǝps ʎuɥs ǝɥʇ dǝǝʞ"

  10. #57370
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Been up since 4am with my favorite bunny chaser. Dude was hurting badly. His hips/rear legs are bothering him once again. Enough that he woke me up when I heard him trying to make it out of my closet. Not sure why he was in there to begin with, but he couldn't stand up from a sitting position. Got him some food, water, and some drugs for the pain. Then carried him outside so he could go to the bathroom. Then carried him inside and got him cozy in bed next to my wife. He is finally sleeping again, and I am left worrying. Have a vet appointment scheduled in a few weeks for his senior check up. Guess I will be moving that appointment up asap. Sucks to have the little dude hurting. 2019 has already made me put two friends in the ground, really not ready to lose my best bud too.
    I'm sorry . Have you tried CBD oil for him? It's helped our old man immensely. I get the doggie stuff from www.trovecbd.com

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  11. #57371
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    This makes me thankful I can't shovel yet.



    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  12. #57372
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    I know I still need to plan out the wheeling trip to spread Shaun's ashes. I was thinking Black bear and Imogene, cause he always wanted to run those and we kept trying the last 3 years. Then run Wheeler, which was his favorite. We ran it every year except this last and we both realized that at the end of summer. Just wish the 2 areas were closer to each other.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Keep us updated. Especially if we need to plan a trip to Black Bear/Imogene. I've always wanted to do these but haven't. Would be great to do it together for the first time with Shaun.

  13. #57373
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    Well $hit. I just talked to my mom and she's been diagnosed with Lung Cancer...
    My stepfather was diagnosed about 6 months ago. Pure luck. Was able to eradicate it all w/ sugary. NO chemo or radiation. So, there's hope. They've made a lot of progress.

    Prayers sent.

  14. #57374
    Left work a little after 9pm last night. It was like playing that 80s driving video game threading 2WDs. Wife was NOT happy. Kept her face in her phone to avoid getting more upset. Too many rookies on the roads last night. Yes, I'm that a$$hole. No apologies. If the snow bothers you, stay home. I LOVE IT!

  15. #57375
    And....























































    We needed the moisture.

  16. #57376
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    We need the moisture badly

  17. #57377
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    I keep hoping for some real snow!

  18. #57378
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    We need the moisture badly
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    I keep hoping for some real snow!
    We dont need any freakin' moisture. We have been moist since september.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •