View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1353 of 1363 FirstFirst ... 35385312531303134313511352135313541355 ... LastLast
Results 54,081 to 54,120 of 54514
  1. #54081
    Sam claimed it! He peed on the tire

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  2. #54082
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Scared up 4 bunnies today and I only fell and ate sh!t once. I consider this a great success. It's been a rough couple of days in the bunny chasing world. The cold must have been throwing our game off.
    My poodle used to go nuts for them. Saw two today on our walk and she only perked her ears up. Didn't pull my arm out. She does love the prairie dog "treats" though.

  3. #54083
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    Sam claimed it! He peed on the tire

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    when are you taking that thing to moab?
    break, fix, repeat

  4. #54084
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    when are you taking that thing to moab?
    Maybe once Sam also claims the truck and trailer that would be needed to get it there

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  5. #54085
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    All finished with school till next year!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Congrats!

  6. #54086
    Last edited by Willie G; December 5th, 2018 at 07:40 PM.
    (Well, I'm takin' my time) I'm just movin' along
    You'll forget about me after I've been gone
    (And I take what I find) I don't want no more It's just outside of your front door

  7. #54087
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Ummm yes please! This one gets my vote hands down. But I am biased being as I own a year newer version. 216k miles isn't bad. It would stand a few improvements for more power too. But it is a clean truck and the 12v is hands down the easiest to work on as well as modify. Seems a bit high priced at $14k but would be a solid buy at $10-12k based on others out there if you can find them

  8. #54088
    Aaron - based on his list of stuff fixed, does it look to be well maintained?

  9. #54089
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Ummm yes please! This one gets my vote hands down. But I am biased being as I own a year newer version. 216k miles isn't bad. It would stand a few improvements for more power too. But it is a clean truck and the 12v is hands down the easiest to work on as well as modify. Seems a bit high priced at $14k but would be a solid buy at $10-12k based on others out there if you can find them
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    it's more than I can afford to pay cash for right now and probably too old to finance

  10. #54090
    The second one I listed can be financed....



  11. #54091
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Very true..... Good lookin' horsie btw...

    made me think of the best horse name ever...

    https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/05/sport...lia/index.html
    That is a pretty good horse name!!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    ~Una
    "dn ǝps ʎuɥs ǝɥʇ dǝǝʞ"

  12. #54092
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    All finished with school till next year!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    That's an accomplishment!! Wahoooo!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  13. #54093
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Ummm yes please! This one gets my vote hands down. But I am biased being as I own a year newer version. 216k miles isn't bad. It would stand a few improvements for more power too. But it is a clean truck and the 12v is hands down the easiest to work on as well as modify. Seems a bit high priced at $14k but would be a solid buy at $10-12k based on others out there if you can find them
    A bit high indeed.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  14. #54094
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    The second one I listed can be financed....


    So generous of you to already be Christmas shopping for me

  15. #54095

  16. #54096
    That's a nice one
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  17. #54097
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    That's a nice one
    In the pictures at least. Not sure when I'll get over there to see it in person.


    https://www.tsgauto.com/2007-Chevrol...8/Details.aspx I saw this one today and it was a letdown, it had a bad respray job complete with cracking Bondo and mud coated frame and undercarriage. Leaking transmission too

  18. #54098
    Been driving the Tacoma most of the time as of late lol

  19. #54099
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    No more new jobby thing.. im back where i belong.
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

  20. #54100
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    No more new jobby thing.. im back where i belong.
    damn, everything ok?

  21. #54101
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Many things are falling apart all at the same time. Jobby thing just wasnt the correct fit. Now i need to find some work really fast and im not sure where to look.

    I gave up every thing i had in my pipeline to try the jobby thing.

  22. #54102
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Many things are falling apart all at the same time. Jobby thing just wasnt the correct fit. Now i need to find some work really fast and im not sure where to look.

    I gave up every thing i had in my pipeline to try the jobby thing.
    That's too bad. Hopefully you get something lined up in a hurry.

  23. #54103
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    From barely sleeping Tuesday night to sleeping from the minute my head hit the pillow till the alarm went off last night. I never seem to feel any more or less tired either way.

    Happy thursdee.

  24. #54104
    Welcome to another day that isn't Friday.

    Hopefully it isn't Monday either.

  25. #54105
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Im just hoping its payday

  26. #54106
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester70-2 View Post
    All finished with school till next year!
    That's gotta feel good. Just one more year to go?

  27. #54107
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Many things are falling apart all at the same time. Jobby thing just wasnt the correct fit. Now i need to find some work really fast and im not sure where to look.

    I gave up every thing i had in my pipeline to try the jobby thing.
    Sorry to hear that things didn't work out Vernon... Just start calling people (including the work you had to turn away) an let them know....

    I stopped by to help a friend of a friend yesterday to see what it is going to take to get a gas line in for a new range... By the time I left, he wanted me to do crown moulding, light rail, new under cabinet lights, new granite counters and sink, new backsplash, modify the kitchen island, and convert his fireplace to gas with a remote control unit.

    I sure wasn't trying to up-sell him... At least over here it seems like folks are desperate to get good contractors to do work, so when they find one who can fit it in the schedule, they're expanding what they want done. Same thing yesterday on an entire house rehab I'm wrapping up.... Guess I'm finishing the rest of their basement now. I'm seeing people constantly looking for contractors on the Nextdoor app...

  28. #54108
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    That's gotta feel good. Just one more year to go?
    It does. I have a few left just because i am going part time. I was going to take 3 classes next semester but now I think 1 will work until I readjust. I am a junior!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  29. #54109
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    In the pictures at least. Not sure when I'll get over there to see it in person.


    https://www.tsgauto.com/2007-Chevrol...8/Details.aspx I saw this one today and it was a letdown, it had a bad respray job complete with cracking Bondo and mud coated frame and undercarriage. Leaking transmission too
    What are your requirements for a truck? I can see what we've got at work and let you know!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  30. #54110
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Many things are falling apart all at the same time. Jobby thing just wasnt the correct fit. Now i need to find some work really fast and im not sure where to look.

    I gave up every thing i had in my pipeline to try the jobby thing.
    What type of work are you looking for?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  31. #54111
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    From barely sleeping Tuesday night to sleeping from the minute my head hit the pillow till the alarm went off last night. I never seem to feel any more or less tired either way.

    Happy thursdee.
    3 hours of complete garbage sleep, woke up in intense pain. I'm ready for today to be over and it's barely started. The people I work with are really lucky I work from home, or I'd be a raging bitch to deal with.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  32. #54112
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Its official. Hunting is a mental illness.

  33. #54113
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    48 and rain. Bleh...

  34. #54114
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    48 and rain. Bleh...
    26 and bleh.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  35. #54115
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    14 degrees, a nice fire roaring in the fireplace, and I think I'll have a drink for lunch and watch a movie

  36. #54116
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    14 degrees, a nice fire roaring in the fireplace, and I think I'll have a drink for lunch and watch a movie
    bastard

  37. #54117
    Quote Originally Posted by OFRD_GRL View Post
    What are your requirements for a truck? I can see what we've got at work and let you know!

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    uhhhh either an older truck I can pay cash for in the 5-8K range or one new enough that I could finance in the 20-25k range. Diesel

  38. #54118
    Aaron tagged me on a 7.3L CC on FB and I have been chatting with the owner.

  39. #54119
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Aaron tagged me on a 7.3L CC on FB and I have been chatting with the owner.
    Too late. I just bought it.













  40. #54120
    OFRD_GRL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    On my high horse...
    Member #
    11819
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    uhhhh either an older truck I can pay cash for in the 5-8K range or one new enough that I could finance in the 20-25k range. Diesel
    This is the only diesel we have right now. Only downfall is it's in OKC. But I'm sure I could get you a discount off the list price. Not sure how much though.

    https://www.mercedesbenzofokc.com/in...rr7nm7fs615604

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •