View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 33.33%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 11.11%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 22.22%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    10 27.78%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 19.44%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 16.67%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 25.00%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    13 36.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1647 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 6471147154715971637164516461647164816491657 ... LastLast
Results 65,841 to 65,880 of 66298
  1. #65841
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    The front hit with a vengeance.

    Come on summahtime!
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  2. #65842
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I LOVE wintertime!!

    Oh wait....now my pants are on fire.

  3. #65843
    I get my 250 back from the shop tomorrow then it's time for it to sell
    break, fix, repeat

  4. #65844
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I LOVE wintertime!!

    Oh wait....now my pants are on fire.
    We all need something to keep us warm this time of year

  5. #65845
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    60 and sunny today ... tolerable for Nov 12

  6. #65846
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Cmon DST!

    Countdown to March 8, 2020
    116Days16Hours00Mins03Secs

  7. #65847
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Cmon DST!

    Countdown to March 8, 2020
    116Days16Hours00Mins03Secs
    Indeed.

  8. #65848
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871

  9. #65849
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    It was still cold today. Yall had several more degrees than i did. Warm up starts tomorrow thank goodness.

  10. #65850
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    I get my 250 back from the shop tomorrow then it's time for it to sell
    Awesome! Best of luck!

  11. #65851
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Who were they protecting?

  12. #65852
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Hump.

  13. #65853
    Dave McDonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Closer to heaven than most
    Member #
    2824
    Images
    51
    World Kindness Day.

    I'll be kind and stay in my basement so I don't piss people off today.
    Lunatic #15
    "A government big enough to give you a righteous buzz is also big enough to harsh your mellow." -Zapp
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

  14. #65854
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    424
    Deal of the week:

    $99.00 Craftsman 224 mechanic's tool set.

    Everything seems to be cheaper quality. But still Craftsman branded with the lifetime warranty. Figure it is a great kit (with the addition of a few items) to keep in the car/truck.

    Order online since they have free shipping.

    https://www.acehardware.com/departme...ockets/2860153

  15. #65855
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Awesome! Best of luck!
    already have someone coming to look at it today and another interested without having to post on CL or FB yet

  16. #65856
    well that was easy, they want to buy it

  17. #65857
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    well that was easy, they want to buy it
    Tell them about the mine property too while they have the check book out!

  18. #65858
    Dave McDonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Closer to heaven than most
    Member #
    2824
    Images
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    Tell them about the mine property too while they have the check book out!
    What mine property?

  19. #65859
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    well that was easy, they want to buy it
    Cool! Hope they follow through and rid you of it

  20. #65860
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Cool! Hope they follow through and rid you of it
    They seem pretty serious. They were going to go to the auction and gamble on a work truck there. I guess I had a leg up in being able to tell them about the history for the same price

    sounds like it will live out the rest of its life pulling concrete equipment around the front range...apparently the tacoma they used to haul stuff didn't like it too much

  21. #65861
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave McDonald View Post
    What mine property?
    I have 4 patented claimes in Boulder county near Jamestown. If you google Springdale, or castle gulch im a mile north of james canyon drive.

    Its an amazing 16 acre piece of property with a great view of downtown denver in a box canyon with what now amounts to a private road.

    My place is basically the west boundry of what used to be Left hand ohv area
    Last edited by vb; November 13th, 2019 at 06:04 PM.

  22. #65862
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Went to see the new Terminator movie today. We liked it a lot!

    But the theater was crowded as shit for a weekday...2 other seats were occupied at the same time we were there. Have I told you lately how much retirement sucks?

  23. #65863
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Went to see the new Terminator movie today. We liked it a lot!

    But the theater was crowded as shit for a weekday...2 other seats were occupied at the same time we were there. Have I told you lately how much retirement sucks?
    I can use some help moving hundreds of large rocks.

  24. #65864
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    I can use some help moving hundreds of large rocks.
    Where you at and what day?

  25. #65865
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Yipeeeeee....it's goose hunting season!

    Now if we can just get this warm weather over with and get em down from the north so we I can blast em!

  26. #65866
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Yipeeeeee....it's goose hunting season!

    Now if we can just get this warm weather over with and get em down from the north so we I can blast em!
    Nasty ass flying rats.

  27. #65867
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    The day before fridee is here.

  28. #65868
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Who were they protecting?
    I'm guessing the the idea is to protect against any random person who managed to get a gun through security and goes rogue to kill innocent people and make a headline for themselves.

    I had just never thought of snipers being at major sporting events and thought it was interesting.

  29. #65869
    Trump was at the game.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  30. #65870
    Dave McDonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Closer to heaven than most
    Member #
    2824
    Images
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    I have 4 patented claimes in Boulder county near Jamestown. If you google Springdale, or castle gulch im a mile north of james canyon drive.

    Its an amazing 16 acre piece of property with a great view of downtown denver in a box canyon with what now amounts to a private road.

    My place is basically the west boundry of what used to be Left hand ohv area
    Gotcha. I was thinking I might look into a mine property that we could work on - I don't think Boulder County would be the best for that.

  31. #65871
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeep2002 View Post
    Trump was at the game.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    guess that could've been it too

  32. #65872
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeep2002 View Post
    Trump was at the game.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That makes sense. Thanks for the reply!

  33. #65873
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    424
    Got news that my parent's pup passed away this morning. He was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year and made it longer than excepted, but they are really struggling with this at the moment. Hell, I got tears trying to bubble up just thinking of the pain they are going through. Wish I could take away all the hurt. Cancer sucks.

    Hug your pets and other loved one a little extra, they deserve it.

  34. #65874
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Yipeeeeee....it's goose hunting season!

    Now if we can just get this warm weather over with and get em down from the north so we I can blast em!
    They have been flying over the shop the past few weeks.

  35. #65875
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron View Post
    they have been flying over the shop the past few weeks.
    i wanna choot em!!

  36. #65876
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    i wanna choot em!!
    Swamp People.
    Don't tell me violence doesn't solve anything.

    Look at Carthage.

  37. #65877
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Got news that my parent's pup passed away this morning. He was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year and made it longer than excepted, but they are really struggling with this at the moment. Hell, I got tears trying to bubble up just thinking of the pain they are going through. Wish I could take away all the hurt. Cancer sucks.

    Hug your pets and other loved one a little extra, they deserve it.
    I know my dog who is the litter mate of the one we lost last year is riddled with cancer. I just refuse to go to the vet anymore, when she seems like she is in pain we will put her down. Thankful for every day we still have with her
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

  38. #65878
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    I know my dog who is the litter mate of the one we lost last year is riddled with cancer. I just refuse to go to the vet anymore, when she seems like she is in pain we will put her down. Thankful for every day we still have with her
    So sorry to hear. The end is such a hard time. I hope you have lots of more time to love on your pup.

  39. #65879
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    So sorry to hear. The end is such a hard time. I hope you have lots of more time to love on your pup.
    me too

  40. #65880
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Got news that my parent's pup passed away this morning. He was diagnosed with cancer earlier this year and made it longer than excepted, but they are really struggling with this at the moment. Hell, I got tears trying to bubble up just thinking of the pain they are going through. Wish I could take away all the hurt. Cancer sucks.

    Hug your pets and other loved one a little extra, they deserve it.

    oh no, that's really shitty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •