View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 32.43%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 10.81%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 21.62%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

11 29.73%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 18.92%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 16.22%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 24.32%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1809 of 1823 FirstFirst ... 8091309170917591799180718081809181018111819 ... LastLast
Results 72,321 to 72,360 of 72883
    Member #
    PSA ... No secret that a nice gravy is the best compliment to Sausage / Biscuits ....

In a pinch for time, Pace Hot Picante Sauce is a worthy alternative, as is yellow mustard with Tobasco .... the gravy thing doesn't happen at my house very often...

Member #
    Happy fridee.

I currently have thunderboomers and 66 which appears to be what todays high is going to be.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    19 ==> 40 ... snews falling

Member #
    East Troublesome fire jumped the Continental Divide; Estes Park under evacuation orders

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    East Troublesome fire jumped the Continental Divide; Estes Park under evacuation orders
    It is crazy how quick it punched through there, but the last time I was up in grand lake, the amount of beetle kill through there was also crazy, so i can see how with how dry it has been, it was only a matter of time.

i heard that a cigarette might be the cause of the troublesome fire. also, who names a fire that? isn't that like naming your business, going out of business?
    hookers and blow!

Member #
    The name didn't make much sense to me .... I'd think all wildfires are troublesome

Member #
    Started along the Troublesome Creek, hence the name. There have been a few ironic or odd named fires in the last few years. Ice fire in CO, Camp fire in CA ...

Member #
    19 ==> 40 ... snews falling
    Freekin brrrrr. Its down to 48 here. Also, keep that white crap up there where it belongs.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Freekin brrrrr. Its down to 48 here. Also, keep that white crap up there where it belongs.
    Nice tomorrow (high 65) for the kid's final fewtsball game under the lights ... but the highs will be dipping and snews accumulating

Sunday 23; Monday 17

I saw this video earlier today, and while the sheer magnitude and size of the approaching fire meant that it was going to barrel through the area regardless, the stacking of firewood on the porch pretty much flies in the face of today's fire safety practices, especially in a heavily wooded areas.

This fire exploded from 20,000 acres to 125,000 in one day. That is incredibly scary. I have a high school friend with a nice place close to Columbine Lake. He has no idea what the status of that area is, only anecdotal evidence from others in the area. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them and others in their neighborhood.

https://www.9news.com/video/news/loc...d-8d447af27358
    Jeff Mason
    99 Isuzu Amigo.

Member #
    Only 80 today
    Wandering in the wilderness.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mason View Post
    I saw this video earlier today, and while the sheer magnitude and size of the approaching fire meant that it was going to barrel through the area regardless, the stacking of firewood on the porch pretty much flies in the face of today's fire safety practices, especially in a heavily wooded areas.

This fire exploded from 20,000 acres to 125,000 in one day. That is incredibly scary. I have a high school friend with a nice place close to Columbine Lake. He has no idea what the status of that area is, only anecdotal evidence from others in the area. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them and others in their neighborhood.

https://www.9news.com/video/news/loc...d-8d447af27358
    I guess my old farr department has at least one apparatus up there trying to help out. Hopefully snewz will help a lot.

Member #
    Tonights low is gonna be 41. That is all out booshat. Come on sweet, sweet suhmatime!!!

Member #
    Images
    i also did well on my lead assessor test.

am back home now

Member #
    Its sadurdee. Current 45 and looking at sunshine but on low 60s for a high.

Stoopid winter...

Member #
    Images
    winterizing today

Member #
    Mom & Dad closed on their townhome in Aurora on Weds afternoon and got possession on Thursday at noon...

One of my guys and I started demo on the 2 upstairs bathrooms Thursday afternoon and finished yesterday afternoon. The knee was complaining a bit after humping all the debris down 2 flights of stairs (tuck-under 2-car garage)

Plumber should be there Monday for the shower pans (replacing the tubs) / shower valves, etc.

Shower surrounds / drywall on Tuesday and should be able to start tile on Weds

Tight-budget remodel with new paint / carpet / lights / hardware / paint kitchen cabs with new sink, faucet, garbage disposal, etc. / and re-doing 2.5 baths... Should be ready for them to move in right after election day.

Member #
    Mom & Dad closed on their townhome in Aurora on Weds afternoon and got possession on Thursday at noon...

One of my guys and I started demo on the 2 upstairs bathrooms Thursday afternoon and finished yesterday afternoon. The knee was complaining a bit after humping all the debris down 2 flights of stairs (tuck-under 2-car garage)

Plumber should be there Monday for the shower pans (replacing the tubs) / shower valves, etc.

Tight-budget remodel with new paint / carpet / lights / hardware / paint kitchen cabs with new sink, faucet, garbage disposal, etc. / and re-doing 2.5 baths... Should be ready for them to move in right after election day.
    Before and after pics when its done? I miss seeing how you transform homes.

Member #
    We have only warmed up to 54 so far but there is lots of sun and no breeze so its actually not too terrible. Im actually thinking about taking the kayak out after i build and eat lunch of some sort.

Member #
    I didn’t wanna but I did.

Member #
    Images

Nice. I have spent the last 5 days doing a new shower for my mom and dad. I thought Id be done in 3 but it has fought me every step of the way. Tomorrow is caulk and shower curtain. Then clean up my mess. Next time I have 5 days Ill tackle the rest of the bathroom.

Member #
    I didn't end up going fishing although i should have because it ended up being a very nice day all things considered. One of the preachers at church recently picked up a one owner '56 F-100 and invited me to come look at it. What an awesome survivor truck. 100% all there and original except for the rear bumper or at least i dont think its original with the rare "big" back window which i personally am not crazy about but it does make it even more unique.
    Last edited by creepycrawler; October 24th, 2020 at 08:41 PM.

Member #

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Member #
    Before and after pics when its done? I miss seeing how you transform homes.
    I'll try to see if Jodi can upload the pics of the flip I just sold... It was one of my favorite transformations ..... Mom and Dad's place will not be that exciting

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    Nice. I have spent the last 5 days doing a new shower for my mom and dad. I thought I’d be done in 3 but it has fought me every step of the way. Tomorrow is caulk and shower curtain. Then clean up my mess. Next time I have 5 days I’ll tackle the rest of the bathroom.
    That's cool .... yeah, they always find a way to take longer than you want/expect ... I'm just pressed to get them out of a hotel

Member #

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    I like the big back window and love the patina

Member #
    Court's fewtsball season is officially over.

SUPERBOWL WIN 38-0 !! That was with a TD called back at the end of the 1st half. Court played awesome and had a great time as the 2nd half was under the lights at a high school turf field.

His team's back2back perfect undefeated seasons with Super Bowl trophies have been pretty darn fun.

This season's tally was 56 points allowed; 318 points scored.

Member #
    Court's fewtsball season is officially over.

SUPERBOWL WIN 38-0 !! That was with a TD called back at the end of the 1st half. Court played awesome and had a great time as the 2nd half was under the lights at a high school turf field.

His team's back2back perfect undefeated seasons with Super Bowl trophies have been pretty darn fun.

This season's tally was 56 points allowed; 318 points scored.
    Dibs on his ring first time he doesnt wear it!

But seriously, congrats n stuff.

Member #
    If i am awake early, i might go sit in a tree in the morning. Yall may have figured out how dedicated to deer hunting i am. I love shooting the bow. Actual hunting is just kinda meh.

Member #
    Dibs on his ring first time he doesnt wear it!

But seriously, congrats n stuff.
    lulz ... thanks from Court ....

I figured you might point out that these kids are indeed Bullies

... which they were ... Even with a nice lead, they would not give on 2 different 1st & Goal situations for the other team. Intercepted one time; held them to a turnover-on-downs where the next play was a 57 yard TD run (60 yard field at 4th grade)

... there were a few dirty plays by the other team... these boys wanted the shutout

Member #
    lulz ... thanks from Court ....

I figured you might point out that these kids are indeed Bullies

... which they were ... Even with a nice lead, they would not give on 2 different 1st & Goal situations for the other team. Intercepted one time; held them to a turnover-on-downs where the next play was a 57 yard TD run (60 yard field at 4th grade)

... there were a few dirty plays by the other team... these boys wanted the shutout
    The bullies comment is automatically implied.

Member #
    Happy sundee. Currently 52 going for mid-sixties. I should have gone and sat in a tree. I woke up plenty early but assumed it was cold.

Member #
    77 heading to 85 I see Colorado is getting stooped snow today.

Member #
    Sadly, i am going to install a light jacket for the first time this stoopid winter due to the fact that its normally cold in church to me and it will be extra not warm this morning im just guessing.

I hate having to put on a jacket for the first time. Its sad.

Either way, its gonna be cool and raining mundee through humping day so i might as well give up now.

Member #
    14 ==> 19

stoopid snews

high of 15 tomorrow

Member #

Member #
    1st group of snew invaders called for backup .... the attack is getting more aggressive

Member #
    Been here almost a year besides work where pants are required I’ve worn pants three times.

My HR would fire a guy for not wearing pants
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    My HR dept. has defined in the company manual that basketball shorts and flip flops are the preferred officially licensed uniform ... but not on days like today... both pants and real shoes are required during emergency events like cold & snews.