View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    11 36.67%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    2 6.67%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    7 23.33%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    7 23.33%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 23.33%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 20.00%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 30.00%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    10 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 926 of 926 FirstFirst ... 426826876916924925926
Results 37,001 to 37,033 of 37033
  1. #37001
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Loons

  2. #37002
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    this dog is legitimately a blessing so far

    Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear it!

    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post
    Loons
    Sup Rick?



    Just spent 3 hrs helping Stacy trim her Cocker Shye. Somehow this was worse than the last time. And it might indeed be the final time I help.
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

  3. #37003
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Dinner tonight is a birthday celebration for Stacy's niece.

  4. #37004
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftyler View Post
    Glad to hear it!



    Sup Rick?



    Just spent 3 hrs helping Stacy trim her Cocker Shye. Somehow this was worse than the last time. And it might indeed be the final time I help.
    buzz cut?
    break, fix, repeat

  5. #37005
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Thunderboomers getting close.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  6. #37006
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    yep

  7. #37007
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Wind blew some and thunder boomed some but that was about it. Pretty lame as thunderboomers go.

  8. #37008
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    buzz cut?
    Yeah, he looks hilarious

  9. #37009
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    And now it decides to rain cats and dogs after the main storm is already past.

  10. #37010
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    It was only a foot, not feet.
    Did not know that you had only one leg?
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

  11. #37011
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Did not know that you had only one leg?
    Only one foot in the picture anyway so I may only have one leg.

  12. #37012
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    So Dad drove up from the Springs to get some free rock off CL .... 2 different guys talked to him yesterday evening and both of them screwed him over after he drove up to get the rock...

    He landed at my house empty-handed after a wasted drive up..... His disappointment was obvious.... I got on my computer and happened to find some more free cobblestone about 8 minutes from my house. What a blessing! The guy giving it away had a nice buggy to haul it with and insisted on helping once he saw my father's physical condition. What an awesome guy! You can still meet good people on CL. I sweated my ass off loading / unloading large rock.

    Then we went to lunch at a favorite place and it was horrible.... The Chef had quit and it was a 1st day for the new person. We got some things figured out and when I asked for the check, they said there wasn't one.


    Dude got a huge tip.

    Then the boys decided to go home with Grandpa to spend the night.... My parents were thrilled.

    I missed church today, but it was a very cool day.... What a blessed day.

  13. #37013
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    So Dad drove up from the Springs to get some free rock off CL .... 2 different guys talked to him yesterday evening and both of them screwed him over after he drove up to get the rock...

    He landed at my house empty-handed after a wasted drive up..... His disappointment was obvious.... I got on my computer and happened to find some more free cobblestone about 8 minutes from my house. What a blessing! The guy giving it away had a nice buggy to haul it with and insisted on helping once he saw my father's physical condition. What an awesome guy! You can still meet good people on CL. I sweated my ass off loading / unloading large rock.

    Then we went to lunch at a favorite place and it was horrible.... The Chef had quit and it was a 1st day for the new person. We got some things figured out and when I asked for the check, they said there wasn't one.


    Dude got a huge tip.

    Then the boys decided to go home with Grandpa to spend the night.... My parents were thrilled.

    I missed church today, but it was a very cool day.... What a blessed day.
    Sounds like a great day

  14. #37014
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftyler View Post
    Sounds like a great day
    It really was Homie

    Thanks man!

  15. #37015
    Went to TGI Fridays for the first time ever.
    Will never go back. Way over priced canned/frozen food.

    Live and learn.

    Oh well, happy Monday, almost.
    Nite lunes.
    It is not the end. It is not the beginning of the end. It is the end of the beginning.

  16. #37016
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Night lewns.

  17. #37017
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Loons. Time to be an adult again.

  18. #37018
    birddog59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Meeker
    Member #
    4251
    Images
    41
    gml


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #37019
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Happy mundee.

  20. #37020
    Yep, yep, yep.

  21. #37021
    chester70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Manitou Springs
    Member #
    7150
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Happy mundee.
    It's sundae in my little world.

  22. #37022
    chester70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Manitou Springs
    Member #
    7150
    Images
    1
    Mernin loons

  23. #37023
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by chester70 View Post
    It's sundae in my little world.
    That would be better than mundee.

  24. #37024
    Can I fit 22" rims on my 98 Ford Escort ZX2.
    How much lowering can I do and how much fender trimming, if any, would I have to do?

  25. #37025
    chester70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Manitou Springs
    Member #
    7150
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by oleblue View Post
    Can I fit 22" rims on my 98 Ford Escort ZX2.
    How much lowering can I do and how much fender trimming, if any, would I have to do?
    Why you bringing tech in the fringe n stuff?

  26. #37026
    gml

  27. #37027
    woke up super exhausted

  28. #37028
    it's been over a month and LG still hasn't even attempted to diagnose my phone. ugh

  29. #37029
    Quote Originally Posted by chester70 View Post
    Why you bringing tech in the fringe n stuff?
    Trying to hijack the thread

  30. #37030
    intermittently peeking in on the dog with my ip cam and she seems to be doing just fine. she was peeking out the patio door for quite a while and now she's just sleeping

  31. #37031
    Camp Cook Geek cheftyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    8454
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    it's been over a month and LG still hasn't even attempted to diagnose my phone. ugh
    Asshats

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    intermittently peeking in on the dog with my ip cam and she seems to be doing just fine. she was peeking out the patio door for quite a while and now she's just sleeping
    Good girl



    Lewns, it's a Monday for sure.

  32. #37032
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftyler View Post
    Lewns, it's a Monday for sure.
    It's been a busy one for sure. Only 2 1/2 hours to go though.

  33. #37033
    Monday krow is over for me. It was boring.
    I did have time to work on some stuff I've been wanting to, that part was fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •