View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 34.29%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 11.43%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 22.86%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

10 28.57%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 20.00%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 17.14%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 25.71%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1306 of 1306 FirstFirst ... 306806120612561296130413051306
Results 52,201 to 52,217 of 52217
    Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I just dumped my gauge and rainfall for last night through now came to another 3 1/2". There is anywhere from a 50% to 100% chance of rain all the way through Friday with the exception of Wednesday when there is only a 20% chance.

The soggyness continues....
    You can keep it. One of my deer stands is in the middle of a lake today.

Member #
    Images
    We need it!!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    We need it!!!
    Come get it.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    the wind blows wrong, you can't see storms coming, everyone is driving wrong.... that cover it? lol
    Close
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Member #
    Images
    Traffic just keeps getting worse.. xame down konosha and felt like thats where denver traffic started.. oddly. Dads place is still quite and noone seems to know this area is here

I tried to go to Denver yesterday, the traffic was unreal, turned around and came home. I seriously don't know how you front rangers can do it every day
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    I tried to go to Denver yesterday, the traffic was unreal, turned around and came home. I seriously don't know how you front rangers can do it every day
    I drive about 500 miles a week, all around Denver. I can tell you that while I always have places to be, I also have the expectation of getting there eventually, not on a set schedule. And my commute can include needing to be anywhere first thing in the morning, to anywhere for a board meeting at 6pm at night. You just need to have the country approach of "eventually" and it drops the stress level quite a bit.
    hookers and blow!

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    I drive about 500 miles a week, all around Denver. I can tell you that while I always have places to be, I also have the expectation of getting there eventually, not on a set schedule. And my commute can include needing to be anywhere first thing in the morning, to anywhere for a board meeting at 6pm at night. You just need to have the country approach of "eventually" and it drops the stress level quite a bit.
    Or just go the road rage route like the 90% of other drivers in Colorado...

Member #
    Images
    Country mouse here, you can have traffic, cities, and most people. Dogs I like.
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

It would be very difficult not be be in an unpleasant mood all the time if I had to deal with that. Different strokes for different folks I guess but that seems like a very low quality of life to me.

Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Country mouse here, you can have traffic, cities, and most people. Dogs I like.
    Yup

Member #
    You just need to have the country approach of "eventually" and it drops the stress level quite a bit.
    I've adopted the same approach to getting around....

Getting kids to games is usually the only time stress can creep in.... So we started pulling them out of school early if needed to get to basketball games on time across town.... Guess I figured the knuckleheads know their ABD's

Member #
    Encountered the danger of my little car-flipping hobby that I've re-discovered.... Got one the more I drive, the more I want to keep it .... would be a great 1st car for Trey... '00 Gary Fisher Edition Saab Wagon FWD 4cyl turbo automatic... Black and I just tinted the windows.

Zippy little car with 151k miles and everything works on the damn thing.... No rattles, heated seats f&r, stereo even sounds great with a little sub hidden.

....not sure about selling it now.

Member #
    Dug the Volvo S60R out of the garage after it's been sitting for about 4 years... Forgot how nice and fast that car is.

74k miles.... cleaned it up, some fluids, fresh fuel... need to get a couple of things done to it and decide what to do with it.

Member #
    May try to find some time to dig out and freshen up the '65 Mustang resto-mod as well.

Probably explore selling it in the spring.

Member #
    Detailed my truck about a week ago and left it in the garage during the crappy weather.... Detailed the interior of Jodi's ride Saturday, but left the exterior alone with snews on Sunday.

She mentioned maybe driving the Volvo for a bit...

Member #
    Happy toozdee.