View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

11 36.67%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

2 6.67%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

7 23.33%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

7 23.33%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 23.33%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 20.00%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 30.00%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

10 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 849 of 879 FirstFirst ... 349749799839847848849850851859 ... LastLast
Results 33,921 to 33,960 of 35145
    Quote Originally Posted by cheftyler View Post
    I have always known I work harder than others I work with in the hope that it would be recognized come promotion and raise time. Well today was my convo with my boss about the annual raise.

Fawking.
    Percent.

Exactly the same as the slackass mother fawkers on my team. I don't think I've ever been slapped quite that hard before, it kinda hurts.
    Reward them with shitty work, and see how they like it.
    Life can only be lived fully when it's lived outside of fear. Pain hurts, but the fear of pain paralyzes.

Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post
    Nope. But I did get an electric hoe.

hehe

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    break, fix, repeat

Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    Charlotte has a really fun downtown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hope so!

Made it. Hotel is downtown so hopefully I'll get to check it out

Member #
    Trailer delivery dude is 45 minutes out. Excited to see it and get to work on it. Of course the AC unit i ordered is coming on FedEx and i got a text from FedEx a bit ago saying it would be delivered tomorrow but that it required a signature so im sure ill be screwed on getting that installed over the weekend since i dont see me taking a day off of work to sit at home waiting on them to show up. Grrrr...
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Images

“The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

Member #
    I haz a trailer. I need to lower the ball on the truck about an inch and a half then use the weight distributing hitch bars to bring it all back up in the middle but i am pretty happy with the fact that it didnt sit mah lil 1/2 ton truck down bad just sitting on the hitch by itself.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Member #
    Images
    How long is the trailer?
    " Every soul deserves a shot at a Cadillac, but not everyone should be guaranteed a Cadillac". Ben Stein

Member #
    The interior walls have plywood on them but the ceiling is bare so work will begin tomorrow on putting 1/4" plywood on the ceiling with fiberglass insulation so the top doesnt rumble in wind followed by the AC unit which is supposed to show up on FedEx tomorrow.

After that, i will be building a queen sized bed that will fold down from the side after i pull the Yamaha out. I want to build cabinets/shelves or drawers up in the V part to pack stuff in so i dont have to live out of a suitcase but i dunno if ill have time to get that done before this trip.

Of course there are also all kinds of hangers and hooks to hold whips and strap down gas cans and all of that stuff.

I have 34 days worth of evenings and barely weekends to get this done in so if any of yall are bored, feel free to swing by and lend a hand.

Member #
    Images
    Loons.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by vb View Post
    How long is the trailer?
    16x8.5 which also means i need to get some mirror extentions. I can see beside it ok dragging it out of the factory mirrors but cant see crap trying to back it.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    16x8.5 which also means i need to get some mirror extentions. I can see beside it ok dragging it out of the factory mirrors but cant see crap trying to back it.
    Well, enclosed is 16 plus the V which adds about another foot and a half to interior space in the middle.

Member #
    Images
    I was checking out their site really well. Seems like they will also do an extended v too

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ni0h View Post
    My daughter's employer is test-marketing root beer flavored milk. It's a lot better than it sounds, but even if they get 50% uptake, a root beer float (which is what it''s like) isn't what most people are going to reach for when they're thirsty.
    That stuff is delicious. No one I know drinks milk because they're parched.

Quote Originally Posted by ni0h View Post
    "HR has conducted salary surveys and determined that we are paying competitively."...which is the main reason people keep leaving. I'm going to look elsewhere myself, though they pay me a lot better than the rest of the team, because they're re-organizing to not require a clearance for my position any more. I don't ever want another year like 2003.
    Yeah, that's the case here too.

So after my coming up on being 2 weeks late being built and delivered and i was last told that it would get here Sunday or Monday, i just had the delivery driver call me saying he was 5 hours out and would have it here this evening. At least the delivery went faster than promised.

Quote Originally Posted by R0CKET View Post
    Reward them with shitty work, and see how they like it.
    I would love to, but I don't have it in me.

Trailer delivery dude is 45 minutes out. Excited to see it and get to work on it. Of course the AC unit i ordered is coming on FedEx and i got a text from FedEx a bit ago saying it would be delivered tomorrow but that it required a signature so im sure ill be screwed on getting that installed over the weekend since i dont see me taking a day off of work to sit at home waiting on them to show up. Grrrr...
    You don't have everything delivered to work? I do that because I never know what random thing is going to require a signature.

The interior walls have plywood on them but the ceiling is bare so work will begin tomorrow on putting 1/4" plywood on the ceiling with fiberglass insulation so the top doesnt rumble in wind followed by the AC unit which is supposed to show up on FedEx tomorrow.

After that, i will be building a queen sized bed that will fold down from the side after i pull the Yamaha out. I want to build cabinets/shelves or drawers up in the V part to pack stuff in so i dont have to live out of a suitcase but i dunno if ill have time to get that done before this trip.

Of course there are also all kinds of hangers and hooks to hold whips and strap down gas cans and all of that stuff.

I have 34 days worth of evenings and barely weekends to get this done in so if any of yall are bored, feel free to swing by and lend a hand.
    Whips huh? Didna know the trips got that kinky

I am with confusion. One of the guys that is on the team I am hoping to join asked me "to hang in there, please don't give up and cut and run" over the next couple months. He then told me I am the right guy for the job it's just a matter of getting it sorted with finance and my current boss. These are good things for him to say but he isn't the hiring manager so...the roller coaster continues.
    "Blow and Hookers can change the World. - Gags
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycards View Post
    MJ has no lethal dose. You might crawl under your couch and eat M&M's all day if you get too high, but it ain't gonna kill you.

Member #

too far

Member #
    That stuff is delicious. No one I know drinks milk because they're parched.
    Some of us don't drink milk because it's nasty.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Im with this guy. He has a fairly good grasp on ickiness.

Member #
    Images
    You, sir, and Creepy, are fawkin' crazy.

Member #
    You, sir, and Creepy, are fawkin' the smartest people i know.
    Why thank you.

Member #
    Lulz... what did Ty refer to cc and I as at one point in time... "the non-dairy duo" or something like that.

For the most part.... cheese, milk, mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, and I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting are on the "NO" list. There are a couple of weird caveats though.... I can handle a very limited amount of melted cheese with a limited ratio on some things.... pizza, burger, and Jodi makes a lasagna that's heavier with the meat-sauce with one end having a very reduced cheese content and absolutely no ricotta. Again, very limited and if it's not melted, I can't eat it... the exception is I do like Parmesan (out of the shaker thingy) on my pusketti and deal with it on a Caesar salad.

Oh yeah, I don't do ranch dressing, but if I'm eating wings (rarely), I can tolerate a small amount of bleu cheese dressing as long as there are no crumbles on the wing. This at least proves it's not an aversion to all that is white.

Member #
    Images
    Lulz... what did Ty refer to cc and I as at one point in time... "the non-dairy duo" or something like that.

For the most part.... cheese, milk, mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, and I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting are on the "NO" list. There are a couple of weird caveats though.... I can handle a very limited amount of melted cheese with a limited ratio on some things.... pizza, burger, and Jodi makes a lasagna that's heavier with the meat-sauce with one end having a very reduced cheese content and absolutely no ricotta. Again, very limited and if it's not melted, I can't eat it... the exception is I do like Parmesan (out of the shaker thingy) on my pusketti and deal with it on a Caesar salad.

Oh yeah, I don't do ranch dressing, but if I'm eating wings (rarely), I can tolerate a small amount of bleu cheese dressing as long as there are no crumbles on the wing. This at least proves it's not an aversion to all that is white.
    It's a white liquid thing. I know several other disturbed people like you two their aversions are almost exactly in line with your list.

Member #
    It's a white liquid thing. I know several other disturbed people like you two their aversions are almost exactly in line with your list.
    It's actually an aversion to nastiness ... Some of you people either 1) have no logic, 2) burned your taste buds clean off your tongue and/or can tolerate chewing on any texture imaginable, or 3) just simply don't care about the level of nastiness you ingest.

loons

Charlotte is ok

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Charlotte is ok
    Yep, that spider is cooler than the other side of the pillow and could make some rockin' webs.... As I recall, she even helped save a pig.

ye

Member #
    Images
    It's actually an aversion to nastiness ... Some of you people either 1) have no logic, 2) burned your taste buds clean off your tongue and/or can tolerate chewing on any texture imaginable, or 3) just simply don't care about the level of nastiness you ingest.
    Naw, it's all delicious. It's ok to be different...and broken...we don't hold it against you. It's like the crazy old uncle that goes off on a rant at Thanksgiving dinner, we just nod and smile and pass the mashed potatoes.

Yep, that spider is cooler than the other side of the pillow and could make some rockin' webs.... As I recall, she even helped save a pig.
    Damn right, let that pig grow up and turn into full size bacon.

Night lewns.

Member #
    Damn, it's busy in here again, it's a page that I have to read through now instead of a few posts.
    04 LWB LJ 4.0L 42RLE 2.5" OME lift 1" body lift 35" KOs
    91 SWB MJ 4.0L AX-15 4:1NP-231 D30 D44a 6" tomken 32" KM2s
    I'm A Man...I Can Change...If I have to...I Guess.

Member #
    Naw, it's all delicious. It's ok to be different...and broken...we don't hold it against you. It's like the crazy old uncle that goes off on a rant at Thanksgiving dinner, we just nod and smile and pass the mashed potatoes.
    As long as they are not scalloped potatoes .... Cuz those are just nasty.

so much free alcohol. This trip is gonna get weird

Member #
    Images
    Charlotte is ok

You hit the wrong places then. Really good food, a bunch of fun bars. Friendly people with little or no attitude. Plus the girls have that hot southern accent.

Member #
    Images
    Snowed six inches, a lot of much needed moisture.

You hit the wrong places then. Really good food, a bunch of fun bars. Friendly people with little or no attitude. Plus the girls have that hot southern accent.

The bars were really fun

Member #
    Images
    As long as they are not scalloped potatoes .... Cuz those are just nasty.

Flavor is in the mouth of the beholder...

Just sayin'.. Don S..
    Burleson Tx, Where the Honey's have lotsa Miilk!
    Colorado Mountain Pass Collector for 30 years with 161
    1976 401 Wagoneer 1999 Frontier V6 4x4

Member #
    Images

This.... Go up to Mooresville, or really anything by the lake.

oh wait, you're in a relationship.... just be careful, sometimes they can be really nice down there and you might get yourself in trouble.
    hookers and blow!

Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    Oh wait, you're in a relationship.... just be careful, sometimes they can be really nice down there and you might get yourself in trouble.
    Eh Im not trying to get myself in trouble, just hang out with my work buddies.

As to your first point, I'm not sure how much longer

frustrated because we've had 1-3 big fights every week for the last 6 weeks or so

and we had one on Wednesday and now I'm on this work trip and she's pissed that I have been busy and unavailable

Been in scheduled events since 830 am

Member #
    Images
    Been in scheduled events since 830 am

But have time to post here...