View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

13 33.33%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

4 10.26%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

8 20.51%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

11 28.21%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

8 20.51%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 15.38%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 23.08%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

13 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1902 of 1947 FirstFirst ... 9021402180218521892190019011902190319041912 ... LastLast
Results 76,041 to 76,080 of 77873
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Happy sadurdee.
    Why?

Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway.
    Stupidity is the same.
    And thatís why life is hard.

Member #
    Court's 1st fewtsball game of the season today

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie G View Post
    Why?

I dunno.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Tight game ... Court's team won 26-19 ... Fairly toasty on the field at 91.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Tight game ... Court's team won 26-19 ... Fairly toasty on the field at 91.
    Congrats to him. Its a fairly toasty 91 here as well which i am grateful for since the last few have been toasty 99s.
    Ive loaded the kayak for the river float and the hog to ride to the showers in the morning along with other schtuff getting ready to get to the dunes in three days.

The trailer is a little full with the yammerhammer and the hog and the kayak in there with coolers and everything else.

Member #
    Oh yeah, i also probably do not own the quickest vehicle at work anymore since one of our salesman just bought a 2021 dodge trex thing.

Member #
    That Ram TRX thing is badass .... Saw a white one the other day and I needed a drool cup.

Member #
    That Ram TRX thing is badass .... Saw a white one the other day and I needed a drool cup.
    Its cool for sure but depending on what article you read online, it may be only 1/2 a second quicker than mah eff won fiddy in 0-60. He has to get some miles on it before it feeds all of the onions to the engine so we will see.

Member #
    Its cool for sure but depending on what article you read online, it may be only 1/2 a second quicker than mah eff won fiddy in 0-60. He has to get some miles on it before it feeds all of the onions to the engine so we will see.
    I did watch a car and driver review on said trex doodad last night and they knocked down a 4.2 i think it was? That would put it closer to a second quicker than mah eff won fiddy.

He said the full HPs dont unlock till it gets 501 miles on it so ill loan him my dragy when that happens and we will see.

Member #
    Happy sundee. 3 S's followed by starting some laundry, vacuuming and cleaning the house followed by church followed by mowing the lawn followed by loading more crap followed by having mom come over and giving her a refresher course on taking care of Puddydog hopefully WITHOUT setting off the burglar alarm and having the popo show up again.

Between all the stuff you have to do to get ready to go on vacation and all the stuff you have to do when you get back from vacation, a guy could use a vacation after vacation to rest up.

Member #
    Happy sundee. 3 S's followed by starting some laundry, vacuuming and cleaning the house followed by church followed by mowing the lawn followed by loading more crap followed by having mom come over and giving her a refresher course on taking care of Puddydog hopefully WITHOUT setting off the burglar alarm and having the popo show up again.

Between all the stuff you have to do to get ready to go on vacation and all the stuff you have to do when you get back from vacation, a guy could use a vacation after vacation to rest up.

Member #
    I already said that.

Member #
    Mernin loons
    Wandering in the wilderness.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Mernin loons
    You are late. I wish i could sleep in.

Member #
    You are late. I wish i could sleep in.
    I made it to 7:00 .... I like it. The last 3 nights sleep have been pretty darn gewd.

Member #
    I'm definitely out of practice going to Court's fewtsball games ... I didn't put on sunscreen and am more of a redneck than usual. I did have my Oakley's on so I have a racoon thing going on as well.

Member #
    I did watch a car and driver review on said trex doodad last night and they knocked down a 4.2 i think it was? That would put it closer to a second quicker than mah eff won fiddy.

He said the full HPs dont unlock till it gets 501 miles on it so ill loan him my dragy when that happens and we will see.
    I've never cared about my true 0-60 time in the racetruck as I don't like the idea of 4wd launches to the drivetrain. Even in 2wd, I turn the traction control off in daily driving. I do play around with like that and knock the tires off a bit every once in a while... sometimes a 10-60 ish romp as I bet it sounds meaner than the Hellcat truck. The Hellcat truck has about 90HP on me and I'm sure quite a bit faster after break-in, but I paid a lot less

For the most part, I drive it like an old man which works out since I am now.

Member #

Same, same.

Member #
    Ahm tarred. This going on vacation stuff is a lot of work. The vacuuming the house turned into a full blown spring cleaning and i am just now halfway through the yard work.

Same, same.
    x3, but I like to know I can if I want to
    " A mans rights rest in three boxes; the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" Fredrick Douglass
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Member #
    We have two open camp sites at Mikes' Land at the dunes in Kansas. Load her up and bring her down and feed her all the onions.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    x3, but I like to know I can if I want to
    Ditto on both ... I know I can; and sometimes I want to.

Member #
    Images
    I've never cared about my true 0-60 time in the racetruck as I don't like the idea of 4wd launches to the drivetrain. Even in 2wd, I turn the traction control off in daily driving. I do play around with like that and knock the tires off a bit every once in a while... sometimes a 10-60 ish romp as I bet it sounds meaner than the Hellcat truck. The Hellcat truck has about 90HP on me and I'm sure quite a bit faster after break-in, but I paid a lot less

almost the same, i keep everything turned down pretty far in the diesel, but either the back is empty, or well loaded, so i find that i can get 2 sets of rear tires in to 1 set of fronts pretty consistently and enjoy the speedy merge onto the freeway.
    hookers and blow!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    almost the same, i keep everything turned down pretty far in the diesel, but either the back is empty, or well loaded, so i find that i can get 2 sets of rear tires in to 1 set of fronts pretty consistently and enjoy the speedy merge onto the freeway.
    Yep, highway on-ramps tend to be one of those fun-spots to enjoy the exhaust tone and the force of my back against the seat... and looks from others around me as I catapult forward before adjusting to the natural speed of traffic.

I also have to occasionally be "that guy" under bridges since heavy throttle sounds like something from Nascar.... Makes me smile a little.

Member #
    My tuned diesels were driven in a similar fashion....

Member #
    I want to mundee less than average.

Member #
    I want to mundee less than average.
    I want zero of it

Member #
    Images
    It's monday?

Member #
    Sigh another road trip tomorrow. Warrior Games cancelled for 3 weeks in Sept. and the hotel was set aside for the athletes. So no regular reservations. So if you know anybody military wise looking for a quick vacation Shades has lot of space and giving an additional 15% off.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Sigh another road trip tomorrow. Warrior Games cancelled for 3 weeks in Sept. and the hotel was set aside for the athletes. So no regular reservations. So if you know anybody military wise looking for a quick vacation Shades has lot of space and giving an additional 15% off.
    linky?

Member #
    I got lost and stumbled out of the Fringe. Rich reminded me of it and now someone needs to reprimand me.

I'm ready to take several verbal lashings and at least 1 beating.

Idiots are out there and they try to lure you with a "Free Candy" van. Do Not Fall For It. That candy ain't free ... It's like pot that makes you more stupider....

.... Is that a phrase? .... See what it's already done did in the first place n stuff? What's my name cuz my login screen-name doesn't seem to fit my ... crap, my shorts are on backwards ... glad the sky is blue and not green so I know where to stop mowing the grass...

Wait.... what?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
    linky?
    https://www.shadesofgreen.org/ Scroll down to promotion

Member #
    Happy fridee.

Member #
    93 today ... breaking out a bunch of concrete

Member #
    Fridee is done.

Member #
    It's still Tuesday here....

Fewtsball scrimmage is done

Member #
    Dark before 8 .... Getting time to hibernate

Member #
    Images
    I got lost and stumbled out of the Fringe. Rich reminded me of it and now someone needs to reprimand me.

I'm ready to take several verbal lashings and at least 1 beating.

Idiots are out there and they try to lure you with a "Free Candy" van. Do Not Fall For It. That candy ain't free ... It's like pot that makes you more stupider....

.... Is that a phrase? .... See what it's already done did in the first place n stuff? What's my name cuz my login screen-name doesn't seem to fit my ... crap, my shorts are on backwards ... glad the sky is blue and not green so I know where to stop mowing the grass...

Wait.... what?
    I will peruse those other threads occasionally, and found myself reading through and realized, oh man this sounds like Rex.... Shortly after that was the intervention....lol

Toooooooooooooooo often, and i think Steve nailed it, people feel entitled to say whatever and talk down to people with a complete lack of respect or decorum. Some things deserve to never be said... So, sorry for saving you, you're still stuck here with us other loons lol

Member #
    Dark before 8 .... Getting time to hibernate
    It was dark at 8:30ish here which is bs. I just now got 99.9% loaded and ready to head out in the morning.

I cant decide what time i wanna leave but im thinking about setting an alarm for 4ish even though im typically in some state of awakeness by then anyway. Im also thinking that if im actually sleeping which i doubt and the alarm goes off at 4 that i my just turn it off and leave whenever i leave.

I did dust the truck today for the 3rd time since ive had it which it fairly stupid because if i do leave early, im sure it will get demolished by moths.

Member #
    Time to hit the road.