View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

12 37.50%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

3 9.38%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

7 21.88%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

9 28.13%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

7 21.88%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

6 18.75%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

9 28.13%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

10 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1192 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 192692109211421182119011911192
Results 47,641 to 47,677 of 47677
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    The local day-care's need Windex contributions to get cc's nose-prints off the glass around the front door....
    break, fix, repeat

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    The local day-care's need Windex contributions to get cc's nose-prints off the glass around the front door....

Member #
    Images
    Where and when are you wheeling this weekend Jake?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Where and when are you wheeling this weekend Jake?
    That's a good question. I honestly haven't put much thought into it but the immediate thoughts are MSV or Bill Moore lake

Want to join?

Member #
    Images
    Msv Is still closed. I might be game depending on day. Was invited to Carnage and Indy but have a feeling both will be packed...

i will be wheeling:
    I-70
    The Denver Museum of Natural History
    Rockies Game
    and a hotel pool

Do you think i need beadlocks?
    "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them" George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by noahfecks View Post
    i will be wheeling:
    I-70
    Rockies Game
    and a hotel pool

I don't know, do 33s fit on it?

Member #
    Images
    i will be wheeling:
    I-70
    Rockies Game
    and a hotel pool

The DMNS can get tricky, I vote for beadlocks

Msv Is still closed. I might be game depending on day. Was invited to Carnage and Indy but have a feeling both will be packed...
    Mmm damn. If I can get the truck wrapped up quick I would have a preference for Sat I think. I expect it to suck everywhere hahaha

Do you recommend an MT or AT tire?

Either is fine, make sure it's M+S rated for those unexpected May snow storms

Member #
    Images
    Any interest in Moody Hill? It's a little north for you but has more challenges than bill moore

Member #
    Images
    AT if you have 0-1 light bar and MT for anything more than that

Sounds like i better throw on a damage multiplier with 7 light bars that aren't hooked up before i make the trip

Member #
    Images
    Sounds like i better throw on a damage multiplier with 7 light bars that aren't hooked up before i make the trip
    It would only makes sense. Go prepared and all

Any interest in Moody Hill? It's a little north for you but has more challenges than bill moore
    I'd be game. alltrails says it's not open til June 15 though

Running really short on compassion for my parents. They sit around on their asses because they don't have hobbies and neglect their own chores and obligations.

That doesn't stop them from making me feel like shit. "You haven't done XYZ thing yet? If we were there we'd get you whipped into shape in no time"

No, sorry, I work full-time, have a commute, walk the dog 2x a day, go to the gym, make meals, and that doesn't leave me a whole lot of time to crank out every single side project.

My dad blew up a CV in his Jeep like a month ago and hasn't gotten to it yet. He has been home 2.5 of the 4 weeks not working.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    Running really short on compassion for my parents. They sit around on their asses because they don't have hobbies and neglect their own chores and obligations.

That doesn't stop them from making me feel like shit. "You haven't done XYZ thing yet? If we were there we'd get you whipped into shape in no time"

No, sorry, I work full-time, have a commute, walk the dog 2x a day, go to the gym, make meals, and that doesn't leave me a whole lot of time to crank out every single side project.

My dad blew up a CV in his Jeep like a month ago and hasn't gotten to it yet. He has been home 2.5 of the 4 weeks not working.
    Use their game against them. Ask them about their lagging projects and make condescending remarks to their replies.

No, don't do that.

Know that this is their way of encouraging you to be better than themselves. They obviously are not happy with all aspects of their life and don't want you to make the same mistakes. Patience is one of the things I struggle most with, but I think it is something that should be offered up as advice here.

Member #
    Images
    I'd be game. alltrails says it's not open til June 15 though
    It's still closed. I got bad info. But a little birdie told me the club that maintains it may open it up before this weekend, if it isn't too muddy and if they are able to get Kelly Flats opened up first.

I would be game for either of those trails. But still not sure on day yet. There is still a chance I am heading to TX Sunday.

Member #
    How old is your sister? CC could use a date
    Too old for his tastes
    Bunch of doublefookinratbassturdsomeonobiotches....
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

Member #
    Heading to work early again. Still trying to play catch up prior to getting farther behind while gone on vaca.

Ml

Know that this is their way of encouraging you to be better than themselves. They obviously are not happy with all aspects of their life and don't want you to make the same mistakes. Patience is one of the things I struggle most with, but I think it is something that should be offered up as advice here.
    Yeah, you're right. They are unhappy in most ways and I do think they have good intentions. It's a 2 fold issue. They want the best for me, but also helping me finish projects etc would be a distraction from their own problems and would make them feel better than resolving their own projects, I think

It's still closed. I got bad info. But a little birdie told me the club that maintains it may open it up before this weekend, if it isn't too muddy and if they are able to get Kelly Flats opened up first.

I would be game for either of those trails. But still not sure on day yet. There is still a chance I am heading to TX Sunday.
    ok, we can figure it out along the way

Member #
    Images
    Bike ride went to shit yesterday...bad. Comminuted fracture right clavicle (comminuted = crushed or splintered in multiple places) and 2 broken ribs. Of course, it's my right side and I'm right handed

Took an eternity to take that first breath after landing. Always a torturous feeling getting the air knocked out like that.

Was telling my wife that I doubted it was broken because of the crunching sensation every time I moved my shoulder. I thought it had to be a dislocation with the joint crunching when it moved. God - what a sensation!!! Still happening and it's a sickening feeling.

I had just started powerlifting a couple months ago and making great advancement with continued gains every workout. Tthat's set back a few months.

Member #
    Images
    Oh, and I think the bike's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by ASCTLC View Post
    Bike ride went to shit yesterday...bad. Comminuted fracture right clavicle (comminuted = crushed or splintered in multiple places) and 2 broken ribs. Of course, it's my right side and I'm right handed

Took an eternity to take that first breath after landing. Always a torturous feeling getting the air knocked out like that.

Was telling my wife that I doubted it was broken because of the crunching sensation every time I moved my shoulder. I thought it had to be a dislocation with the joint crunching when it moved. God - what a sensation!!! Still happening and it's a sickening feeling.

I had just started powerlifting a couple months ago and making great advancement with continued gains every workout. Tthat's set back a few months.
    Damn, that's really shitty but I'm glad you're ok. Hopefully it heals up quick!

Member #
    Images
    Yeah, you're right. They are unhappy in most ways and I do think they have good intentions. It's a 2 fold issue. They want the best for me, but also helping me finish projects etc would be a distraction from their own problems and would make them feel better than resolving their own projects, I think
    I do that to my kids, but I'm up front about it... "Don't be like that, it's a mistake to be a procrastinator. It'll bite you in the ass like it did me." I want them to learn from my mistakes and make all new ones of their own.
    Lunatic #15
    "A government big enough to give you a righteous buzz is also big enough to harsh your mellow." -Zapp
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Member #
    Images
    Oh, and I think the bike's ok.
    That's a good thing, cuz with a munched up shoulder you wouldn't be able to do much work on it.

Hope ya heal quick.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave McDonald View Post
    That's a good thing, cuz with a munched up shoulder you wouldn't be able to do much work on it.

I'm guessing that new 4 pot front brake showing up today isn't going to get installed for a while.

I tend to be a great healer so have high expectations. Good news is a broken bone tends to heal stronger than it was before a break. So if I just land on my right side next time....

What wife doesn't know is all the blood, head to ankle were from the wreck just prior to that. I'm not about to clarify that for her Fell over down the hill into rocks on that one.

Can't get the fawking cone washers off to remove the hub body. I've tried hitting the face of the body, hitting the studs with a punch, and hammering a screwdriver into the slot in the washer

Member #
    Can't get the fawking cone washers off to remove the hub body. I've tried hitting the face of the body, hitting the studs with a punch, and hammering a screwdriver into the slot in the washer
    Fawkin turdyodas....

Hit it on the side next to each cone and they should pop out. Same theory as popping a tapered tie rod out.

i will be wheeling:
    I-70
    Rockies Game
    and a hotel pool

Lockers required.
    Life can only be lived fully when it's lived outside of fear. Pain hurts, but the fear of pain paralyzes.

ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Fawkin turdyodas....

Hit it on the side next to each cone and they should pop out. Same theory as popping a tapered tie rod out.
    mmm that's the only thing I haven't tried. Guess I have to put the hubs back together enough to take off the wheel spacer that's on there

Member #

Wow, that really sucks.... Prayers out for a speedy recovery.