View Poll Results: Why does this thread keep going?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's not facebook

    12 32.43%
  • My mom taught me if I can't tweet something nice, I shouldn't tweet at all

    4 10.81%
  • It's still fun to hijack threads

    8 21.62%
  • It's a good place to feel better about yourself when reading the crap other people are dealing with

    11 29.73%
  • The ownage pics by John and Shaun

    7 18.92%
  • It's better than the political crap in GCC

    6 16.22%
  • The roller coaster adventures of Ian's romantic interludes

    9 24.32%
  • No one knows I lurk here to see if you guys are talking about me

    13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1806 of 1808 FirstFirst ... 806130617061756179618041805180618071808 LastLast
Results 72,201 to 72,240 of 72286
  1. #72201
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Here i sit, in a tree.
    From the only state in the USA where O'dumbass failed to carry a single county. :hail:

  2. #72202
    Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Haines City Florida
    Member #
    3575
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Here i sit, in a tree.
    https://youtu.be/rb4UgTUMph0

    https://youtu.be/74LBcCvokiM
    Wandering in the wilderness.

  3. #72203
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14

    Guess what followed me home?

  4. #72204
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post

    Guess what followed me home?
    I like it. Make sure and give a report on it after you put it in the water.

  5. #72205
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post

    Guess what followed me home?
    I like it. Make sure and give a report on it after you put it in the water.

  6. #72206
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I already said that...

  7. #72207
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    The bears are in my county now but i haven't seen one of them in person. I know at least a couple were taken last year during bear season.

  8. #72208
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post

    Guess what followed me home?
    wow

  9. #72209
    Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Haines City Florida
    Member #
    3575
    Mernin

  10. #72210
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Happy fridee. Its brrrr this morning. Currently only 48° and the high is only gonna be low 70s.

    Come on summahtime!

  11. #72211
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Dad was checked out yesterday and not showing "COVID symptoms" and was cleared for travel, but having bouts of lower energy than usual, easily fatigued, and not thinking clearly.... Pretty much the same status following his last recent cardiac event.

    It was obvious he wasn't up to driving back home from Wisconsin yesterday, so he flew back late and stayed with my sister last night.

    I'm flying up to Milwaukee today to drive my mom and their dogs home. Planning to make it to Iowa City tonight, and then home by tomorrow night.

    Court and I are both fairly down about me missing his playoff football game tomorrow but he's handling it like a trooper.

  12. #72212
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Happy fridee. Its brrrr this morning. Currently only 48° and the high is only gonna be low 70s.

    Come on summahtime!
    ditto....

    Court's coach arranged for fewtsball practice to happen a bit later last night under the lights at Lutheran High School in Parker .... The boys had tons of fun, hitting the tackling dummies, the sled, kicking field goals, etc.

    It happened to be the coldest night of practice so far though -- probably 45ish by the end ... Not sure how many brisk trips around the track I made.

  13. #72213
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Dad was checked out yesterday and not showing "COVID symptoms" and was cleared for travel, but having bouts of lower energy than usual, easily fatigued, and not thinking clearly.... Pretty much the same status following his last recent cardiac event.

    It was obvious he wasn't up to driving back home from Wisconsin yesterday, so he flew back late and stayed with my sister last night.

    I'm flying up to Milwaukee today to drive my mom and their dogs home. Planning to make it to Iowa City tonight, and then home by tomorrow night.

    Court and I are both fairly down about me missing his playoff football game tomorrow but he's handling it like a trooper.
    You should have let him do a new episode of home alone. Just leave him the keys to the mustang.

    It does suck that he has to miss something important to him but it shows how you have raised your boys that he understands and is accepting.

  14. #72214
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Ashton View Post
    Dad was checked out yesterday and not showing "COVID symptoms" and was cleared for travel, but having bouts of lower energy than usual, easily fatigued, and not thinking clearly.... Pretty much the same status following his last recent cardiac event.

    It was obvious he wasn't up to driving back home from Wisconsin yesterday, so he flew back late and stayed with my sister last night.

    I'm flying up to Milwaukee today to drive my mom and their dogs home. Planning to make it to Iowa City tonight, and then home by tomorrow night.

    Court and I are both fairly down about me missing his playoff football game tomorrow but he's handling it like a trooper.
    Safe travels! It is a trip I have made more than I care to remember since I have been making it about once a year, usually more, since '85. What part of Wisconsin?

  15. #72215
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post

    Guess what followed me home?
    An empty bank account or a larger CC bill?

    Looks great! Congrats!

  16. #72216
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Broomfield
    Member #
    807
    Images
    690
    Just realized that Kanye West made it onto the Colorado ballot.

  17. #72217
    tacotoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Westminster
    Member #
    6222
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Just realized that Kanye West made it onto the Colorado ballot.
    I saw that too.... i was bummed to see that he didn't have some crazy party name to put on there too lol
    hookers and blow!

  18. #72218
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    You should have let him do a new episode of home alone. Just leave him the keys to the mustang.

    It does suck that he has to miss something important to him but it shows how you have raised your boys that he understands and is accepting.
    He will still make his game as it’s just me going up... Jodi and the boys are staying ... he was just bummed about me missing his game.

  19. #72219
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Safe travels! It is a trip I have made more than I care to remember since I have been making it about once a year, usually more, since '85. What part of Wisconsin?
    Thanks... My uncle lives in Menomonee Falls north of Milwaukee but he is driving my dad’s truck loaded up to the airport with his wife following so I can hit the road straight from Milwaukee and save me about 50 miles.

  20. #72220
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    At DIA now ... emphasizes the point that I’m not used to wearing a mask for extended periods

  21. #72221
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    An empty bank account or a larger CC bill?

    Looks great! Congrats!
    This came out of the “play money”. I sold the SxS that came with the house. So the stack of bills in the garage got bigger one day, and 2 days later got smaller.

  22. #72222
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14


    Shake down run complete. Didn’t die or get wet.

    Learned a few good lessons. Things to do different or to configure differently.

  23. #72223
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14
    Got some decent video of a deer swimming the river.

  24. #72224
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by BumperMan View Post


    Shake down run complete. Didn’t die or get wet.

    Learned a few good lessons. Things to do different or to configure differently.


    I flat out love kayak fishing. You will continue to improve how things are organized etc for a while i imagine.

  25. #72225
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Happy sadurdee.

  26. #72226
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    I would be saying "gone fishin'" about now but instead, i feel simular to crap with a drainage sore throat etc so i guess im gonna be gone being lazy on the couch and most likely fall asleep while reading a book so i wont be able to sleep tonight.

  27. #72227
    Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Haines City Florida
    Member #
    3575
    Day 2 of mini vacation sitting poolside drink rum and Coke’s.

  28. #72228
    Oscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Haines City Florida
    Member #
    3575
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    I would be saying "gone fishin'" about now but instead, i feel simular to crap with a drainage sore throat etc so i guess im gonna be gone being lazy on the couch and most likely fall asleep while reading a book so i wont be able to sleep tonight.
    Jew got the Corona homie?

  29. #72229
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Jew got the Corona homie?
    I have been licking all the shopping cart handles at walmart so maybe but im sure its just allergy crap.

  30. #72230
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    farr again near jamestown. wonder if itll get my place this time?

  31. #72231
    BumperMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Member #
    9209
    Images
    14

    Today’s activity. 37” hickory. It split at 20is feet. The forks fell out a couple of years ago. Got all that cut up. Cut down the snag, and gonna cut 2 logs out of it to have milled into lumber for use around here.

  32. #72232
    vb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    montrose
    Member #
    1190
    Images
    29
    nice wood!!!

  33. #72233
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    After feeling completely miserable all day yesterday with the sore throat and headache etc, i seem to feel perfectly fine this morning. Now im wishing i would have got up early and was sitting in a tree right now.

  34. #72234
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Its currently 72° and although its mostly overcast sky working its way to low 80s for a high with a light breeze so im planning on being able to throw out the "gone fishin'" sometime after church. It should be a good day for it.

    Im not even joking, as miserable as i was yesterday, i didnt even see me getting out of bed for much today.

  35. #72235
    creepycrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The land of free bacon.
    Member #
    5806
    Im gonna go ahead and throw this out there. The last thing i did last night before going to sleep was praying to God for me to feel good enough to make it to church this morning. Prayers don't typically get answered that quick so maybe it was just some sort of one day bug. Who knows but it never hurts to pray.

  36. #72236

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    7887
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Im gonna go ahead and throw this out there. The last thing i did last night before going to sleep was praying to God for me to feel good enough to make it to church this morning. Prayers don't typically get answered that quick so maybe it was just some sort of one day bug. Who knows but it never hurts to pray.
    Amen!

  37. #72237

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Member #
    7887

    The Lunatic Fringe (Part 2)

    I was between Granby and Hot Sulphur Springs scouting for hunting season on Friday when the Troublesome fire blew up.


  38. #72238
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycrawler View Post
    Who knows but it never hurts to pray.
    Very true, my friend ...

    In fact, in my life, it's required. I can't imagine where my life would be without it. My prayers are not always answered in my way, but often answered in His way. A large portion of my prayer time is praying thanks for the blessings received every day. But when in need, it's awesome to be able to turn to the Lord.

  39. #72239
    ASCTLC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Black Forest
    Member #
    1416
    Images
    5
    I believe you meant to say your prayers are always answered his way

  40. #72240
    Real Estate Flippa Rex Ashton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    DeeTeeCee
    Member #
    871
    Fairly uneventful trip to Milwaukee ... Got there, my uncle had Dad's truck loaded, jumped in with Mom and their neurotic dogs (and Dad's 2 cockatiel birds in a cage) and headed to Iowa City ... Probably should've pushed to Des Moines, but Mom had already had a place booked.

    In hind-sight, I think Mom could've endured me just driving all night which I would've preferred. The one dog cried a bunch as he usually sleeps in bed with my dad. I ended up with about 2.5 hours of sleep before leaving early Saturday morning which is a coincidence since it's the same amount I got Thursday night.

    Also, if driving in the dark with the cage covered, the stupid birds probably wouldn't have squawked the final 3 hours of the drive. Dad's lucky they didn't accidentally escape.

    Poor Jodi... With 5 hours sleep over 2 days, I guess I was snoring pretty loudly last night... She evacuated our room around 3am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •