Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Project 2.0

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Congrats on the new place!

As far as photo hosting, just use google. Free, great editing software, and VERY easy to use.
    Thanks! So much room for activities!

Awesome Iíll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Short Bus View Post
    Sounds like you just need an Atlas 4!
    Haha no Iím good lol! I really donít have space for a longer t-case on the other hand turbo could make up for wheel speed lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Short Bus View Post
    Also, Don't delete your photobucket pictures. There is an extension in the Chrome store that "fixes" the photobucket sabotage. If you use chrome, you can still see the images.
    I havenít tried that fix yet....
    rig- 04 TJ for going to the malls and tow pig- 15 F350

Sounds like a decent laundry list of things to do. Sorry to hear about the 300M problem , that is rather untimely. This will be my second rig with a Atlas in it. My first truggy had a 4.1 (or was it 4.3?) it was a long time ago, and my new one has a 3.8. The numbers don't seem that far apart but there is a difference on the trail for sure.
    Oh and I use Imgur for hosting, tried google but half the people could not see my pic's .
    Red 1st gen 4Runner

The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Sounds like a decent laundry list of things to do. Sorry to hear about the 300M problem , that is rather untimely. This will be my second rig with a Atlas in it. My first truggy had a 4.1 (or was it 4.3?) it was a long time ago, and my new one has a 3.8. The numbers don't seem that far apart but there is a difference on the trail for sure.
    Oh and I use Imgur for hosting, tried google but half the people could not see my pic's .
    You need to make sure the photos in Google are shared. Once they are, you are good to go. Been using them for years now with no issues

Member #
    Images
    yeah it is! working on the Belly is my number one priority and im sure that will take up most of my time and im really looking forward to the atlas

Cool, you going with the 32 spline upgrades and flanges?

Member #
    Images
    Cool, you going with the 32 spline upgrades and flanges?
    32 splines for sure, I may just keep with the 1350 yokes to hope drive shaft changes are little to none but I may go flanges as they seem to be a little faster to change out the drive shaft.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tjjared413 View Post
    32 splines for sure, I may just keep with the 1350 yokes to hope drive shaft changes are little to none but I may go flanges as they seem to be a little faster to change out the drive shaft.
    Go flanges much stronger. I was blowing yokes up now no problems after switching to flanges. Lots more beef if you had both in your hand I had to change seals because the flanges are thinker around the splines.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bluexj View Post
    Go flanges much stronger. I was blowing yokes up now no problems after switching to flanges. Lots more beef if you had both in your hand I had to change seals because the flanges are thinker around the splines.
    Umm ok cool Iíll check that out