Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 361 to 371 of 371

Thread: Project 2.0

  1. #361
    tjjared413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glenwood Springs, Co
    Member #
    5925
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Congrats on the new place!

    As far as photo hosting, just use google. Free, great editing software, and VERY easy to use.
    Thanks! So much room for activities!


    Awesome Iíll check it out


    Quote Originally Posted by Short Bus View Post
    Sounds like you just need an Atlas 4!
    Haha no Iím good lol! I really donít have space for a longer t-case on the other hand turbo could make up for wheel speed lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by Short Bus View Post
    Also, Don't delete your photobucket pictures. There is an extension in the Chrome store that "fixes" the photobucket sabotage. If you use chrome, you can still see the images.
    I havenít tried that fix yet....
    rig- 04 TJ for going to the malls and tow pig- 15 F350

  2. #362
    Sounds like a decent laundry list of things to do. Sorry to hear about the 300M problem , that is rather untimely. This will be my second rig with a Atlas in it. My first truggy had a 4.1 (or was it 4.3?) it was a long time ago, and my new one has a 3.8. The numbers don't seem that far apart but there is a difference on the trail for sure.
    Oh and I use Imgur for hosting, tried google but half the people could not see my pic's .
    Red 1st gen 4Runner

  3. #363
    The Original Opie-Gone-Bad!!! Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Longmont
    Member #
    807
    Images
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Sounds like a decent laundry list of things to do. Sorry to hear about the 300M problem , that is rather untimely. This will be my second rig with a Atlas in it. My first truggy had a 4.1 (or was it 4.3?) it was a long time ago, and my new one has a 3.8. The numbers don't seem that far apart but there is a difference on the trail for sure.
    Oh and I use Imgur for hosting, tried google but half the people could not see my pic's .
    You need to make sure the photos in Google are shared. Once they are, you are good to go. Been using them for years now with no issues

  4. #364
    tjjared413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glenwood Springs, Co
    Member #
    5925
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Sounds like a decent laundry list of things to do. Sorry to hear about the 300M problem , that is rather untimely. This will be my second rig with a Atlas in it. My first truggy had a 4.1 (or was it 4.3?) it was a long time ago, and my new one has a 3.8. The numbers don't seem that far apart but there is a difference on the trail for sure.
    Oh and I use Imgur for hosting, tried google but half the people could not see my pic's .
    yeah it is! working on the Belly is my number one priority and im sure that will take up most of my time and im really looking forward to the atlas

  5. #365
    Cool, you going with the 32 spline upgrades and flanges?

  6. #366
    tjjared413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glenwood Springs, Co
    Member #
    5925
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Cool, you going with the 32 spline upgrades and flanges?
    32 splines for sure, I may just keep with the 1350 yokes to hope drive shaft changes are little to none but I may go flanges as they seem to be a little faster to change out the drive shaft.

  7. #367
    bluexj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    GJ/ Cheyenne
    Member #
    8440
    Quote Originally Posted by tjjared413 View Post
    32 splines for sure, I may just keep with the 1350 yokes to hope drive shaft changes are little to none but I may go flanges as they seem to be a little faster to change out the drive shaft.
    Go flanges much stronger. I was blowing yokes up now no problems after switching to flanges. Lots more beef if you had both in your hand I had to change seals because the flanges are thinker around the splines.

  8. #368
    tjjared413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glenwood Springs, Co
    Member #
    5925
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by bluexj View Post
    Go flanges much stronger. I was blowing yokes up now no problems after switching to flanges. Lots more beef if you had both in your hand I had to change seals because the flanges are thinker around the splines.
    Umm ok cool Iíll check that out

  9. #369
    Short Bus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Arvada
    Member #
    10606
    Images
    2
    Jared, what wheelbase did you end up at on your build?

    You happy where itís at?
    '01 "Cherokee" - Kind of.... (Jeep: Steering Column, Firewall, Partial "frame", Brake Booster,and a Little Sheet Metal)

  10. #370
    tjjared413's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glenwood Springs, Co
    Member #
    5925
    Images
    16
    I'm at 110" and pretty happy with it don't really see me changing it anytime soon. most everyone I wheel with is 105-114 and the 105 is a little short and really need water to help on big sh*t... the 114 is a little long but front digs help lot.

  11. #371
    Short Bus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Arvada
    Member #
    10606
    Images
    2
    Iím was right at 110. I think the font axle will sit in a really nice spot in the new engine if I push it out to more like 112. Im trying to decide if thatís too much length for 38s. Iím hoping this will be the last time I rebuild the front end.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •