Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Member #
    Images
    btw: the extra refresh problem is still there. Instead of refreshing forever, it flashes once to the correct spot, then refreshes once or twice and leaves it at the top of the page.

At least it puts me on the right page, cutting down some on the manual searching for where the new stuff starts.
    tummy-tucked 2005 LJ rubi softtop on 1"BL/MML(for TT),3.5" SA, 35x12.5-15.
    Loon 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Gags View Post
    I say some stupid sh!t here.

Member #
    Any possibility e-mail notification of PM's got messed up? For the past few weeks, I haven't been notified of new PM's

Member #
    oof, search and co4x4 site is very slow:

Search took 64.55 seconds
    04 LWB LJ 4.0L 42RLE 2.5" OME lift 1" body lift 35" KO2s
    91 SWB MJ 4.0L AX-15 4:1NP-231 D30 D44a 6" tomken 32" KM2s
    99 MX-5 1.8L 5 speed 23" all seasons

Wondering the same on the slowness. On here I keep getting:

Service Unavailable.

Technical description:
    504 Gateway Time-out - The web server is not responding

Also been having issues on double posts. But have been able to go back and delete them.
    My name is Daniel. I pretty much do what I want.

Member #
    Images
    What is wrong with the board?
    “The simple minded know many things that the wise ignore”

I am working on the speed issue. I am disabling the caching agent as it could be causing the double posts and some of the issues. The site is growing well so it might need some more resources so I will look into that also.

I doubled the resources for the server to see if that helps. Sorry for the momentary laps in availability a few minutes ago. Things look a little better now, we need to increase the disk space of the VM as it is filling up but we can do that with a scheduled maintenance with Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by ncserv View Post
    I doubled the resources for the server to see if that helps. Sorry for the momentary laps in availability a few minutes ago. Things look a little better now, we need to increase the disk space of the VM as it is filling up but we can do that with a scheduled maintenance with Eric.
    Well there is the problem. VM... Our DBA's are always preaching that VM's are the reason for poor performance...

I would agree with you on a OpenVZ VM where the resources are shared. All of our systems are Xen so the resources are dedicated. The machines are all 8 core with 32GB ram with 2 GB reserved for the Xen base. Currently CO4x4 has 80Gb Disk, 8GB ram and 8 processors. I just doubled that from 4gb/4procs and see quite a difference in speed already. If we need to take it to a dedicated box that has always been an option when Eric was ready. Less than a year ago the site was knocking other sites offline in a shared environment so growth is evident.

Member #
    Is there a way to get the "Folder Options" in the PM box above the Sent/Inbox? It would be nice to have it on top to know how full your mailbox is at the top of the page.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ncserv View Post
    I would agree with you on a OpenVZ VM where the resources are shared. All of our systems are Xen so the resources are dedicated. The machines are all 8 core with 32GB ram with 2 GB reserved for the Xen base. Currently CO4x4 has 80Gb Disk, 8GB ram and 8 processors. I just doubled that from 4gb/4procs and see quite a difference in speed already. If we need to take it to a dedicated box that has always been an option when Eric was ready. Less than a year ago the site was knocking other sites offline in a shared environment so growth is evident.
    we added a few more folks in the loonie bin, must have done it lol