Thread: anyone here race gt5?

Member #
    Images

anyone here race gt5?

thats it. i havent raced online yet, but kinda getting started on the career.
    its really the only gaming i do anymore, and im not great at it, but damn if i dont love the game!
    06 rubicon unlimited, Rokmen all around

Carl Sagan: "If it can be destroyed by the truth, then it deserves to be destroyed by the truth"

Member #
    I bought it...

Farang69 online, let me know when you get a online car to car. I dont have one yet, to expensive.

Just got the 05 WRX STI, love that car. Dumped about $50k into it so far, need about another $50K to get it ready for racing.
    Last edited by Dagimp; February 11th, 2011 at 10:44 AM.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Images
    GT3 was the reason I got my PS2 so long ago. Have PS3 no that the kids don't use, so seriously thinking about it.
    Chester Bullock
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/coskier
    My drone photography - http://instagram.com/gypsy_drone

Member #
    Images
    i just hit level 20, and am still loving this game. i actually went back to do the licenses
    coz i skipped all that crap before, but it is making me better. nice selection of cars, but some are just stupid priced (20 mil for a late 60's gt40? but you will give me a buggatti veyrhon (spelled wrong i know, dont care) for winning all gold in a race series?) ive sat in on a few races online, watching these guys. the skill level for some of the serious racer types is just damn amazing. setting up cars will become an issue to be dealt with down the road, but for now i can just dump money into a car (i used an rx7 until level13 and was very competitive, but really had to hone my skills to win some of those!)
    screen name is aliasme (or aliasme2, i have to look again). im trying to find a decent tv to play on now, since my wife said i was spending too much time on her tv
    (i almost picked up a dlp (under $550 for a 60 inch? wow!) at ultimate electronics last week, but amex wont let them use their cards anymore once they filed for chapter 11)

Member #
    Images
    oh and races online..you can use one of your cars, or it gives you a choice of suggested
    cars for that track and setup. wide wide choice of cars too, so you can run a nascar VS a
    viper, or whatever. i try not to mess with most racers that look serious, hate to ruin some
    one elses fun coz i suck at their track