Jeeperman body protection

When we were out in Moab we met the new owner of jeeperman.com
    he had some of his new products thay looked vary beefey and strong
    Looks like a very well built product. does anyone have any experiance with this product. Thanks

I had Jeeperman bumpers for a while, they were built just before the name went under several years ago. They were super quality and I'd still have them but I built some lightweight ones.

Their rockers used to be frame mounted which made them a non-starter for me.

From what I got our of a conversation with the owner over on rockymountainextreme a few weeks ago it's the original guy with the same time proven designs.
    Dave Shannon Durango, CO
    Dave's TJ clicky
    Dave's XJ clicky
    Gone but not forgotten, '56 CJ, '61 Wagon, '51 PU, '07 JK

they look like they are very well made i think i will be getting some tube doors from them

Im Biased, but, your not going to be dissappointed by the product.

do you have experiance with the doors or what

Member #
    Images
    I have a rear jeeperman bumper/tire carrier....no issues at all.
    03 Rubicon TJ, needs work.
    https://m.facebook.com/ClownsInc

I bought their tube doors the day they were closing shop (see pic). Solid product. Good to hear their making a comeback.

Member #
    I have the frame mounted rockers and they have worked great for me for years.
    Jim
    03 TJ auto, 4" Mixed lift, 33 BFG KM2's, D44 locked/D30, Warn x8000i and some other junk

Member #
    Images
    Have their front and rear bumpers on the CJ-7, have been very pleased with them. Very glad to hear they are making a comeback Congrats!
    The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you can see.

Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by daveshan View Post
    From what I got our of a conversation with the owner over on rockymountainextreme a few weeks ago it's the original guy with the same time proven designs.
    Was it Sam? I think that was the old Jeeperman name from way back when...
    2006 WK 5.7 Hemi

Member #
    Images
    I used to work for them. Helped make their shiat for a year or two. Was it Kelly? Shorter blonde guy? He is a great guy, we still talk occaisionally. If it's Eddie and Rain, I'd be shocked. Not that they actually made shit, it was kelly and me and motown making shiot, but still. Curious to see their stuff again. Always a good product, however.
    Last edited by T3N5OR; April 16th, 2010 at 12:47 PM.
    And so it was that I, a wayward throwback to the Mesozoic, was enslaved as a circus freak to entertain you drunken monkeys.
    PERSONA NON-GRATA
    Rogue Rock Racing #701 www.thewrathchassis.com

Quote Originally Posted by longboy View Post
    Was it Sam? I think that was the old Jeeperman name from way back when...
    Username is waynehartwig thread is HERE. Didn't exchange first names, but the way he phrased it made me think it was someone form the old group.

Didn't Kelly hook up with Jason from Redrock 4x4 (now defunct) to start a new fab' shop?

At any rate the photos on the new Jeeperman site are the same as the ones on the old site and he says the old quality issues (mostly powder coat and lead time) are a thing of the past. If I was building an expedition type rig I'd look at the bumpers again for sure. I also noticed they're offering body mounted rockers now

I was a Jeeperman dealer for about 3? years when Eddie had it, loved the product, so I ponied up last October. I'm still getting things going, but I've been shipping product now for about 6 weeks. In fact, I'm in the middle of making a run of rear swing aways.

Yes, the website has 'old' pictures and content - nothing has changed but ownership. It has been updated some what and I am redoing installation directions as I get time. Personally, I like the old website, so I kept it and will just build off of it.

I'll also be working on new product as we move forward. The latest is a stubby winch bumper. Just like the 46P, but as wide as the frame rails, has the winch plate and 3/4" clevis' just like the other front bumpers.

And yes, I've brought back the Jeeperman rocker protection and mini boat sides! All great product!
    '04 Rubicon with all the goodies...
    www.jeeperman.com
    www.diffsonly.com

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by waynehartwig View Post
    I was a Jeeperman dealer for about 3? years when Eddie had it, loved the product, so I ponied up last October.
    And yes, I've brought back the Jeeperman rocker protection and mini boat sides! All great product!
    I definitely remember shipping you a ton of stuff. I think you were one of our best customers back when I was there. Glad to see you're keeping a great product alive!

Member #
    Images
    I have been talking with Wayne on what I want for my Rubi and he has been great at quick replies and answering my questions completely. Great person to do business with.
    2007 TRD Supercharged FJC
    I'm Confused - Just ask anyone that knows me
    Not going to list all 24 vehicles that I have had over the past 9 years, thank you ADHD.

Quote Originally Posted by T3N5OR View Post
    I definitely remember shipping you a ton of stuff. I think you were one of our best customers back when I was there. Glad to see you're keeping a great product alive!
    I couldn't see it die. After it closed up in 10/07, I immediately started trying to purchase it. 3 years later But I knew the value when I signed on as a dealer...
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeXJ View Post
    I have been talking with Wayne on what I want for my Rubi and he has been great at quick replies and answering my questions completely. Great person to do business with.
    I appreciate that!