Rangely Rock Crawl Park

any body been to rangely rock crawl park i am new to this site any body on here wheel fullsize rigs
    RANGELY ROCK CRAWLERS
    OUTKAST OFFROAD
    Proud to wheel a fullsize

lots of us have been up there over the past few years! Search for Rangely and you will see alot come up.
    [URL="http://www.battlementfab.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?src=fftb#!/BattlementFab"]
    [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][B]Battlement Fab on Facebook[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL]

Member #
    Please consider contributing towards my Summit for Someone effort, benefiting at-risk urban youth.
    http://www.summitforsomeone.org/donate?page=4&climber=8574
    AND... don't forget to Stay The Trail.

Member #
    Images
    Yeah, it's fun. Reminds me a lot of farmington( ton's of options). I haven't been their in over a year but I personally had a hard time finding marked trails. Like I said though, lots of options and obstacles from mild to wild.Enjoyed every minute of it.
    Last edited by comanchecolt; February 13th, 2010 at 09:59 AM.
    do your part and recycle, I'm pickling squirrels!

I helped build alot of the trails in the park i am the biggest truck to climb megasores, rapter, T-rex And i drive a suburban i got on to site to find more fullsize guys i have heard alot of talk that rangely is not for full size there is some really good stuff for full size here i have pics of my suburban in the park on www.facebook.com enter my email to find my page it is chreather06@centurylink.net and go to my photos if you have been to rangely you will might have seen it

Quote Originally Posted by chrishall1985 View Post
    I helped build alot of the trails in the park i am the biggest truck to climb megasores, rapter, T-rex And i drive a suburban i got on to site to find more fullsize guys i have heard alot of talk that rangely is not for full size there is some really good stuff for full size here i have pics of my suburban in the park on www.facebook.com enter my email to find my page it is chreather06@centurylink.net and go to my photos if you have been to rangely you will might have seen it
    you could upload your pics to http://photobucket.com/ then post up the IMG codes id like to see the pics.
    90 ranger;I couldn't listen in school, I felt I had a different callin But all everybody did was roll their eyes and start yawnin But this is real life and only you is livin through your eyes There are dreamers, those who want it And us, who won't be denied - Violent J (ICP)

X2, got really tired of all the BS over on FB and canceled my account.

EDIT: just a couple of the best ones, I realize it's a lot of work to replicate something that's already available.
    Cheers and thanks
    Dave
    Dave Shannon Durango, CO
    Dave's TJ clicky
    Dave's XJ clicky
    Gone but not forgotten, '56 CJ, '61 Wagon, '51 PU, '07 JK