My first family portrait contest entry has been accepted into the 2010 Sandy Puc International Charity Model Search for North America's Cutest Family!

Here's the link to my client's entry: https://www.kintera.org/site/c.rwLZK...A9DE000144AA72

The Ryan's portrait taken on New Year's Day is now available for voting. Each vote costs just $1, and the photo with the most votes from 52 Sandy Puc 2010 Family Tour cities will qualify for being judged in the final round where the grand prize is a new car for North America's Cutest Family and a new Canon 5D Mark II for me! Plus, each vote benefits the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation, a network of volunteer photographers who shoot newborns and infants who have passed away, leaving a tangent reminder in the form of a free photo to mourning families.

Please support my entry by VOTING NOW! Each vote you make will put your name in the running for a free 1 hour photo session with my studio. At the end of the contest in April, I will draw one lucky winner.

For example:
If you donate 5 votes (or $5) to the contest, I will put your name in a hat 5 times, increasing the chance that your name will be drawn for the free one hour photo session. Email me ASAP as soon as you post your vote so I confirm the votes on the website and put a number of votes by your name!

Good luck to you, The Ryans and my photo studio!