Thread: Anyone interested in reviving POTW?

Member #

Anyone interested in reviving POTW?

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in that. I used to have a lot of fun doing it, and would be happy to run it if needed.
    ~Melissa~

[B]Audaces Fortuna Iuvat - Vergil[/B]

Member #
    Tried it in various forms, stages and formats....and failed miserably every time.

In one word... Nope.

I do miss it too but im sure the others will agree with me...honestly, i wouldnt be opposed to trying it one more time since its been a while from the last one we did, but it would depend on the amount of interest gauged in this thread...
    Last edited by Jeffro600; January 1st, 2010 at 11:20 AM.
    [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot [/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Hesperia-CA/Caught-My-Eye-Photography/366899572049?ref=ts"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][B]Caught My Eye Photography[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]
    [QUOTE=Steve]I was WRONG![/QUOTE]

Member #
    I need some incentive to shoot something besides snapshots - go for it.
    Just a girly little Jeep...

Member #
    It's a great idea, but never seems to work out. I don't take pictures worthy of entering, but I do enjoy looking at all the photographs others take.
    “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants…” — Thomas Jefferson in “Commonplace Book,” 1774-1776

Member #
    Images
    I loved it, and woudl love to see it again. I just hope to be able to participate

Member #
    If we get a good voice of "for" in this thread, ill start it back on on a trial basis...till it fizzles out again...

Member #
    I liked the pics, I never put anything in as I am no good at this photo thing yet.
    95 ZJ, Lift, dents, and noise.

Member #
    if it did start up again, would prob be better to do so in the summer. or at least when it's not so cold out.

im neither for or against though, i thought it was cool but didn't have the time much to participate in it at all.
    It's almost as if our society values opinions more than it values knowledge

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by potter View Post
    if it did start up again, would prob be better to do so in the summer. or at least when it's not so cold out.

im neither for or against though, i thought it was cool but didn't have the time much to participate in it at all.
    Weather shouldnt be a factor as almost every theme had something that could be shot indoors. But there in lied the problem...time...and i extended it to a two weeks...then a month and still, participation was few and far between.

Member #
    Images
    If you are going to manage it, I am all for it.
    Chester Bullock
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/coskier
    My drone photography - http://instagram.com/gypsy_drone