Member #
    Images

Arrow Support emails addressed back to July

As was clearly obvious I was MIA from this site for several months and this regrettably resulted in a backlog of unanswered emails. I've worked my way back to the July timeframe so if you emailed me since July you should have received a response. If you tried to contact me prior to July please try again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

ER

Member #
    Eric is there any possible way to change my email address to my @yahoo.com??? I was under the impression if I got a membership I would be able to change my email address to any email. Let me know Thanks Dezrik
    One flopped willys

Member #
    Images
    Kinda late reply but just in case...

Go to the User CP link at the top. On the left side nav there is an option to edit your own email.
    www.staythetrail.org <--KEEP THE TRAILS OPEN!!!--> www.treadlightly.org

98 TJ with stuff

Quote Originally Posted by BradC View Post
    Kinda late reply but just in case...

Go to the User CP link at the top. On the left side nav there is an option to edit your own email.
    It would not let me do it even though I am paid. Had to send a PM to get it done. FWIW.
    :cool:
    CaveVan.com

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtremjeepn-Cole Ford View Post
    It would not let me do it even though I am paid. Had to send a PM to get it done. FWIW.
    Ill pm him to see what happens, I have my email set to my company email right now and Im not sure how long ill be working for this company. Just want to change it over before it happens

Resident Gorilla
    Member #
    Images
    Eric or I are the only ones that can update your email if the software is not letting you. Send me a PM with what you need and I'll get it fixed as quickly as I can get to it.

"If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy." Thomas Jefferson

Member #
    Images
    From the benefits post in the VIP Lounge:
    "if you would like to change your registered email address to a free server simply send me a PM and I will change it for you."

The software doesn't exempt anyone from the email restrictions so Chad or I have to edit it manually. Sorry for the inconvenience, some day hopefully I can find the time to edit the code and exempt premium members so you can edit it on your own.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    As was clearly obvious I was MIA from this site for several months and this regrettably resulted in a backlog of unanswered emails. I've worked my way back to the July timeframe so if you emailed me since July you should have received a response. If you tried to contact me prior to July please try again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

ER
    You were gone??

Must be why I didn't get a 'Thank you', (as in the past), for continuing with a paid membership? Heck, very least, should have got a 'F U' or 'Don't let the door hit ya in the arse on the way out' .............

"Blessed are those who, in the face of death, focus on the front sight."
    < Col. Jeff Cooper > (1929 - 1968)