Member #
    Images

Read This Before You Post Your Ad

Posting Rules
    This forum is for posting For Sale ads of entire 4x4/offroading vehicles only.

Rules:
    1. Threads expire automatically after 2 weeks. You are NOT allowed to repost an item before the previous ad has expired. NO EXCEPTIONS! Deleting an ad yourself does not count as "expiring", the clock starts when you initially post the ad. No more bumping or deleting and reposting for any reason. If you can think of a reason why it should be ok to bump your ad to the top... you're wrong.
    2. Replies are not allowed in this section. Don't be fooled by the presence of the Reply button, it won't work for you. If you have questions about, or would like to purchase an item contact the seller via Private Message , email or by whatever means they provide within their ad (phone, fax, etc.)
    3. Commercial posts are NOT permitted. This is strictly enforced.
    4. All ads must contain a price. Even if it's "best offer", give a ballpark starting point. Linking to Ebay auctions is prohibitied as they do not have a specific price.
    5. Multiple ads will be deleted. Combine similar/related items in a single ad (do not create a separate post for each item). Similarly, multiple posts for the same item will be deleted. This applies to the ENTIRE classifieds section. Do not post the same item in multiple forums.

There will be no tolerance for violation of these rules. Multiple offenses will result in removal from the board.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showt...ew-forum-rules
    Last edited by CLYDE; May 14th, 2014 at 11:26 PM.
    Tired of being tired.

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
    --Robert Heinlein

PROUD PARENT OF A UNITED STATES MARINE!!! Sleep Well America, My Marine Has Got Your Back... Proud Parent of a Sailor, in the United States Navy.......

Lunatic? just call me the duece