Member #
    Images

Exclamation Server move completed

Welcome to the new server! We'll try this out for a bit and, assuming everything checks out, I'll shut the site down again soon for software upgrades. Please post here if you find any new issues (something different than how it worked on the old server).

ER
    CO4x4
    Last edited by Eric; May 25th, 2008 at 05:44 PM.

Member #

remarks

there is a problem when you click on pics , it give you a warning and other stuff maybe you know this already???

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 57willys View Post
    there is a problem when you click on pics , it give you a warning and other stuff maybe you know this already???
    Thanks, missed that one actually. Fixed now

Don't seem to be recieving notifications of private msgs.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MinesJeep View Post
    Don't seem to be recieving notifications of private msgs.
    I'll look into it.

Scratch that my mail server was down apparently but there wasn't any notifcations things were wrong.

Looks like the sirch is not working too well. Just put in words like Samurai and Suzuki, and only came back with one hit on each. I know there are more threads than that out there
    Jeff Mason
    99 Isuzu Amigo.

Member #
    Images
    When I come back to a forum and there are no new posts in a thread I have already viewed it is not remembering that like it usually does. Not a gripe at all just an observation. I am just so glad there is a board to come back to!

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mason View Post
    Looks like the sirch is not working too well. Just put in words like Samurai and Suzuki, and only came back with one hit on each. I know there are more threads than that out there
    X2 typed in Billings Canyon and only came up with one thread.

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog59 View Post
    X2 typed in Billings Canyon and only came up with one thread.
    looksl like the search function is only picking up on posts since the server move...

Member #
    Images
    doesn't look like www.co4x4.org made the jump to the new server. I get a "server not found message"
    If you don't like my words, don't listen. If you don't like my appearance, don't look. If you don't like my actions, turn your head.

Member #
    Images
    I'll rebuild the search index when I update the bulletin board software. Currently I'm planning to do that Friday night.

The co4x4.org domain should be working now (appears to be anyway).

The "random" pictures from the gallery on the front page don't seem to be very random anymore. I see the same pics most of the time, and they're usually in the same spot.
    www.staythetrail.org

At work any link that references www.colorado4x4.org sends me to the "The Bulletin Board is down while we move it to a new location" message, yet any colorado4x4.org (w/o the www) works just fine.

At home both work, at work, the www one doesn't work. Tried clearing my cache.
    '04 WJ 4.0L @ 6" on Clayton LA's & 35" BFG MT KM2's - [center][url=www.rockfrogs.org][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Rock Frogs![/B][/COLOR][/url] - [url=http://www.treadlightly.org][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Tread Lightly[/B][/COLOR][/url] - [url=http://www.staythetrail.org][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Stay The Trail[/B][/COLOR][/url][/center]

Member #
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    The "random" pictures from the gallery on the front page don't seem to be very random anymore. I see the same pics most of the time, and they're usually in the same spot.
    I refreshed the front page ten times, got ten different sets of pictures. Check your browser settings, see if you have it set to redownload the page every visit, not just when it appears to be different.

Arlo, no clue with your issue. Sounds like a weird partial dns update, or somehow it's still pulling a cached version (despite clearing it).

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ArloGuthroJeep View Post
    At work any link that references www.colorado4x4.org sends me to the "The Bulletin Board is down while we move it to a new location" message, yet any colorado4x4.org (w/o the www) works just fine.

At home both work, at work, the www one doesn't work. Tried clearing my cache.
    Sounds like the DNS cache is out of date on your work's DNS server. Could also be a HOSTS file entry on your machine, in case you put one there at some point in the past.
    Joe
    88 Mitsubishi Montero 2.6L 5-speed - dual-locked, low-geared, armored, lifted, lit, rigged for dive...

Member #
    I dunno but both at work and home the go to the last post button seems to be not working right. When I click it starts to load the page but hangs and I just get the bar at the top and thats it
    Wandering in the wilderness.

I found a glitch...

When in any of the forums that has "User CP" as the default at the bottom of the page in the drop down, such as the off topic or NSFW forums it takes me to a page that looks like this.

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /vbb/forumdisplay.php could not be found on this server.
    TimmiT HTTPD Server powered by Apache Server at www.colorado4x4.org Port 80
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

Member #
    Images
    It appears the UserCP link in any of the drop downs gives that error, not just those particular forums. The link it goes to is incorrect. Rather than chase that down now, I'll make sure to see if it gets corrected when we update the software. I was going to do that tonight, but I'm getting a late start so I'll most likely do the upgrades tomorrow evening. Thanks for letting me know about that error

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Arlo, no clue with your issue. Sounds like a weird partial dns update, or somehow it's still pulling a cached version (despite clearing it).
    Just got back from being OOT and it is working fine now I figured it would clear itself up...