PDA

View Full Version : Additional Left Hand help needed

Waverous
April 6th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Here is a copy of an email i just received from Len:

Hey all Its very important for us to help out on these further requests . If you didn't get in on the 17th date heres how you can get involved.

see ya len m

edself@ecomail.org>
To: <edself@ecomail.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:04:55 -0600
Subject: Left Hand Canyon Restoration - EXTRA HELP NEEDED!
Message-ID: <00be01c41bf0$e96b97a0$0300a8c0@dhb9sy01>

Greetings,

Preparation for the Left Hand Canyon Restoration is coming along very nicely. However, we REALLY need some extra help in several specific ways. Please let me know ASAP if you can help. And THANKS!

(1) We need folks to help haul project materials up FR286 on Friday, April 16. We need pickups and extra people to load and unload. The road is very rough, requiring high clearance 4WD.

(2) We need 2 to 3 folks with high clearance 4WD trucks to meet us at our tool shed on Friday afternoon, April 16, in Gunbarrel to load tools to be hauled up FR286 early (7:00am) on the morning of Saturday, April 17.

(3) We need someone to pick up donated coffee in Boulder early on the morning of Saturday, April 17, and to help with volunteer registration and the serving of the continental breakfast.

(4) We need someone to help us securely haul 5+ gallons of stew up FR286 in the mid morning of April 17. This requires a high clearance 4WD vehicle and a RELIABLE method to prevent two kettles of hot stew from spilling on the drive up.

(5) We need folks to help haul additional materials up FR286 on Monday, April 19. This will be after the main volunteer event as we prepare for a large hydromulching operation.

Ed Self

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wildlands Restoration Volunteers

980 McIntire Street

Boulder, CO 80303

303-543-1411

wrv@ecomail.org

www.wlrv.org (http://www.wlrv.org)

TwoDogs
April 7th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Hey Bro, what time on Friday? I'll come up to help with tools and material loading/ unloading.

Waverous
April 7th, 2004, 02:06 PM
I'm not sure on the exact time - click the email address at the bottom of the message to send them an email asking about the time. I didn't get specifics on the event.

vb
April 7th, 2004, 02:39 PM
:mad: graemlins/crybaby.gif :rolleyes: