PDA

View Full Version : XRRA June 16 in springs

zukstur
June 5th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Is everyone just about ready for the 3rd event in the western series.

We are about ready to go and yesterday I slipped and fell off of a center pivot sprinkler. I got my foot wedged in a frame support and ended up tearing my Legaments on the inside of the right knee and on the out side of my right ankle. I could here the legaments in my foot tearing first then a couple of pops and then my knee popped with some more tearing and cracking in the knee.

This really sucks but we will be their ready to race. Just get me in the car.

Swat
June 5th, 2007, 04:08 PM
Dayamn! good luck! I hope to be there again with my boy and get to stay all day, ice chest, goodies, sun block, and water. We caught the first round last year and had to split.

philly2crazy
June 5th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Luke from Pikes Peak Rovers just had his appendix out, but he say he'll be ready.

RIDE is good to go, our new Ox Cable shipped today and if the buggy lasted through my bonehead jump, its good to go for Springs!! Lydia can't wait, it can't get here soon enough

Camp
June 5th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Damn Rick. I'll call you when I come thru town on Sunday or Monday. Heal up man!!!!!

silver streak
June 5th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Luke from Pikes Peak Rovers just had his appendix out, but he say he'll be ready.

RIDE is good to go, our new Ox Cable shipped today and if the buggy lasted through my bonehead jump, its good to go for Springs!! Lydia can't wait, it can't get here soon enough

We might have to let his surgeon ride in the back seat in case he ruptures during the race!!:D

AddictedOffroad
June 5th, 2007, 11:06 PM

We are about ready to go and yesterday I slipped and fell off of a center pivot sprinkler. I got my foot wedged in a frame support and ended up tearing my Legaments on the inside of the right knee and on the out side of my right ankle. I could here the legaments in my foot tearing first then a couple of pops and then my knee popped with some more tearing and cracking in the knee.

Damn, I know that feeling. I've torn my ACL not once but twice. Three scopes and two full reconstructions. NOT FUN.

I highly recommend getting in for an MRI.

Anyway, I will be there routing everyone on!

silver streak
June 5th, 2007, 11:26 PM

That's really bad...:eek: Hope it's better next weekend.

norcoyj
June 5th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Geez Rick, that doesn't sound good. Hope it's not too serious.

Oh we're ready to race and counting down the hours. After the finals there last season..... I can't wait to see what Mr Weaver has up his sleeve for us.

JPGUY
June 6th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Beside my motor not working we are ready. Should be running again before the kbpi car show this weekend.

Jocko
June 6th, 2007, 01:14 PM
This is going to be a KICK ASS race. Everyone needs to show up for this. I can't wait 'til tech and then all the action Saturday.

I will be selling team picture CDs again. Let me know if you are interested and I will make sure to get some kickin' pics of your heats.

Good luck to all.

Jocko

jtcustoms
June 6th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Can't wait for the race. And don't forget about the party at my place thurs night!! 10920 old pueblo rd, fountain, co 80817. Bring a pasture racer if you got it and lets tear up some shit!!!!!
JT

JimhatTJ
June 6th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Can't wait for the race. And don't forget about the party at my place thurs night!! 10920 old pueblo rd, fountain, co 80817. Bring a pasture racer if you got it and lets tear up some shit!!!!!
JT

see ya then!!

JeepWheelin02
June 6th, 2007, 08:33 PM
see ya then!!

Ill be there JT

SuperRanger
June 6th, 2007, 08:49 PM
We're racing two! Got some upgrades to both of them and plan to practice this Sat.

Rick - you seemed to do fine with a busted hand last season!

zukstur
June 6th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Yes we did alright with the broken arm, BUT this is my throttle foot. The leg is getting better I've started walking up and down the stairs trying to get it stronger.

philly2crazy
June 6th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Yes we did alright with the broken arm, BUT this is my throttle foot. The leg is getting better I've started walking up and down the stairs trying to get it stronger.

Rick, if you are injured you may only be able to finish third :flipoff2: HAHAHAHA

JPGUY
June 7th, 2007, 09:34 AM
JT

How was Baja? We are so going to wreck you in the pasture!!!

jtcustoms
June 8th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Baja was a blast. Got some seat time prerunning, WOW. Class 1 cars are cool! And as far as the pasture race goes, BRING IT!!!
JT

CHOPS
June 11th, 2007, 11:11 AM

I'll bring you a poke'n stick for the pedal.:D Good luck and hope you get feeling better Rick.

Man Jerk
June 11th, 2007, 12:07 PM
I can't wait!

MtnRunner
June 11th, 2007, 03:26 PM
I'll be there again this year. This was the best event I went to all last year!

Action Jackson
June 11th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Really sorry to hear that Rick. Best of luck on #3. I should be there with the wife and our 5 kids :D

Funrover
June 12th, 2007, 12:13 AM
We might have to let his surgeon ride in the back seat in case he ruptures during the race!!:D

If you need an extra. I will fill in LOL Can't wait to the race!

SuperRanger
June 12th, 2007, 06:06 PM
I checked out the courses today. They look awesome! I am told I have a spot on KVOR AM radio Thursday morning at 6:45 plugging our team and the event. If I have to get up, you lazy bastards better wake up to listen!

I can't seem to figure out how to post pics of the course, but check them out on Pirate: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=587146

It is up where the course was two years ago with some "enhancements". I am really excited about some of the plans that Ray has with the park. Hopefully they pan out.

JPGUY
June 12th, 2007, 06:16 PM
How big is the gap?

Man Jerk
June 12th, 2007, 10:22 PM
I heard a radio spot yesterday around Noon on Kilo down here.

philly2crazy
June 13th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Lydia and Brooke will be on the Ross and Mo morning show on KILO 94.3 Friday Morning (around 8-9) and should be on air again during KILO's remote broadcast from 4Wheel Parts from 11-1.

Rhino95
June 13th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Uh...where are the rocks? :shrug:

YJgirl
June 13th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Hope you're doing better Rick!
See ya at the race, who knows you may have a little bit more competition too. :D We shall see if I get in or if everyone shows up for tech.

Jocko
June 14th, 2007, 07:31 AM

Something tells me, come race day, you'll be just fine. See you on Friday Rick. Can't wait to see you full throttle on Saturday.

Jocko

PS I like the new avatar.

FORMULA51
June 15th, 2007, 02:19 AM
oooh shat.......