PDA

View Full Version : Rick Dermo on the cover of Dirtsports!!

JPGUY
May 20th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Congrats to Rick and Rick of PHH for the cover shot of the new issue of Dirtsports!!! There was also a couple shots inside of Rick and some good shots of JT Taylor and the Tube Shark buggy. Good job fellas see you in the Springs!!:cool:

Also check out all the XRRA coverage in Dirtsports very good articles.

zukstur
May 21st, 2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the props. Cotton called and told me the good news and it was'nt more then two minutes and JT called to congradulate us. It nice to have good friends and that is why we love all the people involved with the XRRA and WE- Rock. You couldnt ask for a better bunch of first class friends.

YJgirl
May 21st, 2007, 02:20 PM
Rick - Clifton hadn't seen the cover yet so I TOTALLY pimped ya on Saturday. Awesome job at making the cover!!!!

FLATIRON FAB
May 21st, 2007, 09:42 PM
Nice job making the cover, That's got to be a good feeling.:D

zukstur
May 21st, 2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks Val for pimping us.

We are so pumped about the cover for our sponsors. They put alot of time and money in us and were glad they are getting some return on their envestment.

philly2crazy
May 22nd, 2007, 02:20 AM
Congrats Rick, I had hoped to post this thread for ya, but I just now finally got back from helping out a friend. Your cover made it a lot easier to explain Rock Racing to a couple people and shops today and I think I got a bunch more people to head out the Springs race. Congrats again!

willyb
May 22nd, 2007, 01:13 PM
Congrats!!! Nice to see a local getting some well deserved recognition! :thumbsup:

TerryHowe
May 23rd, 2007, 09:53 PM
Nice Rick. New car looks great!

zukstur
May 24th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Thanks Willb and Terry.

Terry we still have to go to farmington and wheel before you sell the buggy. Its a great car and sombody should snap it up for that price.

JPGUY
May 25th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Thanks Willb and Terry.

Terry we still have to go to farmington and wheel before you sell the buggy. Its a great car and sombody should snap it up for that price.

x2 just name the date and I'm there.

zukstur
May 27th, 2007, 04:47 PM
Sound good.

Were getting ready to start cutting hay and that lasts till the first of july. The race in springs is going to be tough for me since its in the middle of my payday but we'll be thier ready to race on the all new course.