PDA

View Full Version : XRRA Xtreme Rock Race Finals Colorado Springs,CO

rockrace
September 28th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Come out and cheer for the Teams of the XRRA. The Toyo Tires Xtreme Rock Race Series final will be coming to the RAM Off-Road Park Oct. 14th for a action packed day of racing. The points race is tight, we are sure to see some of the fasted times this year come race day.

See you there,

Michael Weaver

http://www.rockrace.com/Xtreme%20Rock%20Racing/Springs%20Final%20FlyerW.jpg

BajaBilly
September 28th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Are they putting any rocks on the track for the finals?

zukstur
September 28th, 2006, 07:00 PM
They are putting some BIG rock on the courses from what I' ve been told.

Were ready. LETS RACE

philly2crazy
September 28th, 2006, 08:13 PM
I'll be there to cover the race and I'll be throwing the after, after party... stay tuned

BigTex aka Wes
September 28th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Hey Rick, ready for a moon buggy battle?

SPY
September 28th, 2006, 10:11 PM
I'll be there for sure and I'll force the girlfriend to accompany me.

FORMULA51
September 28th, 2006, 11:48 PM
i'm most definitely in

BajaBilly
September 28th, 2006, 11:52 PM
They are putting some BIG rock on the courses from what I' ve been told.

Good to hear!!!

zukstur
September 29th, 2006, 04:50 AM
Hey Rick, ready for a moon buggy battle?

Bring it on

Rimmer
October 5th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Can't wait...

lwg
October 5th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Hoping I can get out there. I missed it last time, don't plan to repeat that again.

philly2crazy
October 8th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Is anyone half as excited as I am, this is going to be an awesome race!!

jtcustoms
October 9th, 2006, 11:34 AM
I looked at the courses yesterday........ Gonna be interesting if this rain does not let up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like its gonna be cool though. Ray and his boys have done a lot of work out there. And Shane has been out helping and loaning equipment to get this thing ready to roll!
And don't forget about the pre party on Thursday night at my place!! For mapquest the addy is : 10920 old pueblo rd, Fountain, CO 80817. And if you have a car for the pasture races, be sure and bring it. Its gonna be a blast!
JT

Scott@Rockstomper
October 10th, 2006, 10:58 PM
We'll be there. :)

Swat
October 11th, 2006, 05:55 PM
I'll be there race day to see who I will beat next year!:lmao: :o I'll not have a rig like that for years, if ever! but I sure can appreciate them!:hail: Taking my boy, 9 years old, and looking forward to it.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

zukstur
October 11th, 2006, 11:11 PM
Glad you and your son can make the event. Stop by and say HI.

Man Jerk
October 12th, 2006, 02:01 PM
I looked at the courses yesterday........ Gonna be interesting if this rain does not let up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like its gonna be cool though. Ray and his boys have done a lot of work out there. And Shane has been out helping and loaning equipment to get this thing ready to roll!
And don't forget about the pre party on Thursday night at my place!! For mapquest the addy is : 10920 old pueblo rd, Fountain, CO 80817. And if you have a car for the pasture races, be sure and bring it. Its gonna be a blast!
JT

What time is a good time to show up?

lwg
October 13th, 2006, 08:57 PM
What time is a good time to show up?

And how long does everyone think the event will last? My wife is thinking about going with me but she likely won't be as interested as me and want to watch all day...

SPY
October 13th, 2006, 09:44 PM
And how long does everyone think the event will last? My wife is thinking about going with me but she likely won't be as interested as me and want to watch all day...

'til 4 or so.

javajp
October 17th, 2006, 11:36 PM
We attended the XRRA race this weekend... completely wild!! But was wondering if the driver that didn't make that reverse course jump was ok? Thx....

Swat
October 18th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Awsome event! Well......only watched the first round and had to get home. My son and I very much enjoyed it! Grass roots racing. I'd love to have the time and cash to play as well. It would be a dream come true.

I am suprised to not see the results posted yet, who finished and who won????

flashover
October 18th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Shannon Campbell won, Robert Lucero 2nd.

From the report on Pirate, the driver that crashed is just fine.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=518002

Ryan

JOHN LEU
October 18th, 2006, 11:00 AM
We attended the XRRA race this weekend... completely wild!! But was wondering if the driver that didn't make that reverse course jump was ok? Thx....

He was okay. They took him to the hospital for check up - just in case. I believe Val picked him up and he came back to the race just as it was ending.

JOHN LEU
October 18th, 2006, 11:04 AM
It was good to see Scott. Val looked like she was having a riot spotting. It was a great time!

YJgirl
October 18th, 2006, 10:49 PM
It was good to see Scott. Val looked like she was having a riot spotting. It was a great time!
Heck ya I was!!! And my muscles are still sore, but it was TOTALLY worth it!

Props to thePagan for picking up Bryan and Marshall from the hospital. :thumbsup: I didn't get to go because I had to pack the STT trailer due to the rain, but Shawn volunteered to go. Thanks Shawn!!!