PDA

View Full Version : XRRA Cedar City Video

philly2crazy
September 19th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Cedar City was out of control. From Shannon's new super fast rig, to Dean Bullock showing that a mod class zuk can hang with the big boys. Rick D took home the win and now the standing a super tight going into the Finals at Springs in October.

Enjoy:

XRRA Cedar City Video (http://www.flexonthis.com/video/fot17.html)

pics to come

BreadBoy
September 19th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Great video! :D

MuddButt
September 19th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Are you guys ok? ...yeah just having some pringles.

Nice. :D

TJBlues
September 20th, 2006, 12:44 AM
Hell yeah that was a kick ass video, best one I've seen all year!
way to catch the lovely sound of Dean's Ring and Pinion, and Shannon getting airborn of that rock:eek: I guess it's fast enough! Plenty of quality roll overs too...just can't get the feel of rock racing from pictures....... well done!

philly2crazy
September 20th, 2006, 09:24 AM
just can't get the feel of rock racing from pictures....... well done!

Thanks...
That was really what i was trying to do. At first glance you Rock Racing and Rock Crawling look about the same speed, but being there (and this was my first Rock Race) let you really understand just how fast these guys are going. I tried to show both the speed and the technical skill needed to compete in this series. After seeing it live, i truely believe this is the future of the sport. Not to mention the people involved (Mike, the competitors, media, fans, etc) are awesome and are really out there for the love of the sport. One race and I'm hooked!

norcoyj
September 20th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Gotta love the pringle snack break, that's great.

Thanks...
Not to mention the people involved (Mike, the competitors, media, fans, etc) are awesome and are really out there for the love of the sport. One race and I'm hooked!
X2
It's definatly a great crew puttin these races on, can't say enough about the staff. Awesome job!
Seeing the first race in moab this year was all it took for me. Now I find myself counting the days to the next race. See you guys in the springs.