PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual Area BFE Invitational - Sept 2-3

philly2crazy
August 11th, 2006, 08:13 AM
http://www.flexonthis.com/img/Invitationalflyer21.jpg

Jeremy is hold the first annual Area BFE Invitational Sept 2-3 at Area BFE in Moab, UT. FlexOnThis.com (http://flexonthis.com) team rider, and CO4x4 user JT Taylor has been invited and will be competing in the event. I am working out details as we speak to get permission to cover the event is some shape or form, at least getting coverage of JT. This event is unique in that, to quote Jeremy "The only winnings for this event is the title "King of Area BFE" for one year. Truly showing the world that these guys compete for respect and love of the sport!"

This is a huge event and if you can make it, you will not be sorry. Honestly, hearing about this event from Lydia a few weeks ago, it became one of the reason I am heading out to CO a little earlier than planned.

Current drivers (who have confirmed):
Bruce Zeller
Alan Soutter
Randy Ellis
Curtis McNeil
Randy Rodd
JT Taylor
Jeff Mellow
Kevin Yoder
Nate williams
Josh Ayers
"Skinny" (Adam)
Steve Nantz
Rob Bonney
RJ Brown
And many more...

Judges:
Mike Weaver (XRRA)
Chris Crane (Crane High Clearance)
Clifton Slay (Poison Spider Customs)
George Seiler (OX)

FORMULA51
August 11th, 2006, 09:09 AM
this is a perfect excuse to leave for my birthday!

Corn_Smuggler
August 22nd, 2006, 02:18 AM
Anyone else going? Any sort of CO4x4.org M&G going on? :eek:

zukstur
August 22nd, 2006, 09:04 PM
We'll be thier racing the new car if all goes well with testing next week.

Corn_Smuggler
September 1st, 2006, 11:05 PM
Anyone know if Saturday is open to watch the practicing?

Everyone bailed on me and I won't have the Jeep out there... looking for something to keep me entertained until Sunday. :flipoff2:

Corn_Smuggler
September 6th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Just in case some of you were interested...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506008

A couple of vids and pics are posted there.

zukstur
September 9th, 2006, 05:50 AM
Jeremy put on a great event, we broke a wheel and bent the car up a little more. Just about time for a new crawler. It was a blast rubbing tires with Craig Zellar and Jeremy on the first course. I could here Craig laughing over my engine, and Jeremy telling him he's on the wrong course, and Craigs reply you suck as a co driver.

It was a great event and we raised some cash for the kids.

Hope we are invited back next year.

Matt
September 9th, 2006, 06:28 AM
Sounds like a hellva show!

Hopefully I can make it to the 2nd annual. :bounce:

Corn_Smuggler
September 10th, 2006, 06:56 PM
I agree, I think Jeremy did indeed put on a great event! Some of the comps can get boring with the slowness, as a spectator if you aren't driving; this event was just full of action and the fact that everyone was out there just for fun and helping the kids was bonus.

:beer:

Jeremy put on a great event, we broke a wheel and bent the car up a little more. Just about time for a new crawler. It was a blast rubbing tires with Craig Zellar and Jeremy on the first course. I could here Craig laughing over my engine, and Jeremy telling him he's on the wrong course, and Craigs reply you suck as a co driver.

It was a great event and we raised some cash for the kids.

Hope we are invited back next year.