PDA

View Full Version : Wheeler Lake 6/27

DADA_JEEP
June 27th, 2006, 08:01 PM
now passable by rigs of all sizes, made it all the way to the lake in my YJ with 33's and just a front locker.

Great trip guys, but when i got home I realized that i hadn't snapped even one pic. but i saw a lot of cameras out today so we should be seenig a bunch real soon.

teedublya
June 27th, 2006, 09:29 PM
here's a link to the photos i took today. if anybody wants to email me (timothyhwilliams @ hotmail.com) any other photos i'll be glad to add them to the album. it was good to meet everybody today.
-tim

http://www.jonx.org/~williams/4wheeling_Photos/4wheeling_06_27_06/

jtw2
June 27th, 2006, 09:36 PM
sucks that I couldn't go. Nice pics, looks like a good time. At least I got the wife squared away for the Stampede Parade. She'll be in a 57 chevy (BelAir) convertable.

HollywoodCTS
June 27th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Heres what I have for pics:

http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/hollywoodcts/

Fun wheelin' with everybody. Lets try to keep this weekday thing going for a while.

XJ Dave
June 28th, 2006, 04:49 AM
The snow looks pretty deep and steep in the one photo. Was that optional or did you have ot cross it. Looks like the rig was able to stay on top, but I suppose with weather and melting, the conditions could change. at any time. Looks like it could get you stuck if you broke through.

Dave S.

oscarxj
June 28th, 2006, 08:34 AM
Had a great time up at wheeler lake. Met alot of great people that day to.

DADA_JEEP
June 28th, 2006, 10:19 PM
The snow looks pretty deep and steep in the one photo. Was that optional or did you have ot cross it. Looks like the rig was able to stay on top, but I suppose with weather and melting, the conditions could change. at any time. Looks like it could get you stuck if you broke through.

Dave S.

it was steep, keeping the left tires on the trail and the right side up on the drift, it was passable, a little off camber, but it was the only way to get to the top and still stay on the trail. the one up at the top was only a problem for me, but i scraped the top off so others can make it now too.

creation, where's your pics?!?!?

creation
June 29th, 2006, 07:44 AM
I didn't snap a whole lot of pics I was taking video for Oscarxj. And unfortunatly with my dial up connection it takes a couple of hours to transfer them to an online gallery. I will E-mail some to Tim so he can add them to his gallery. It was a fun trip and I enjoyed meeting and wheeling with all of you.