PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Flats - 25 Jun

Jeffro600
June 25th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Had a really good time today with shotgunchris and rontheman! Day started out kinda rough....i was 2 hours late to the trail due to some technical driveline difficulties and also picked up a nice gash in the sidewall going up heart attack trying to catch up to them two causing me to have to stop and do some patchin. The trail itself was in great shape...it rained last night pretty good so there was almost NO dust at all which made for a great day with the windows down and the wind blowin. The chutes were in good shape...a little wet but me and rontheman walked through them both twice. Chris tried but due to fear of body damage, he quit early! loll :flipoff2: :P Played around there and had some lunch then turned around and played a little more on heart attack....tried imitating deans little stunt of goin up backwards on the hard line....made it up just fine! :P

Overall though, great day for wheelin...couldnt have asked for nicer weather or better trail conditions. I didnt get a single pic as i forgot my camera battery! DOH :rolleyes: But i know chris took a ton and he always comes out with great pics so im sure he wont dissapoint. I did shoot a bunch of video of the chutes and heart attack, so ill get busy workin on that this week and get it posted.

rocktoy
June 25th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Yeah we passed you on the way down....... we were up there in the storm last night..... it hailed Quarter size hail for about 15min putting holes in all of our tents. We waited hoping to wheel with you guys but got a little antsy and went ahead.

Colin
June 26th, 2006, 12:01 AM
sounds awesome! I really wanted to go, I was planning on just showing up but then I get a call at 335 am...."so and so is gone so we need you to work 4am till 1pm"......im so freaken tired, i have no idea how/why im still up!

shotgunchris
June 26th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Fear of body damage? There was no fear, there was body damage.

To quote my wife "Why do you do that when you know what the result is going to be?".

Me "Because of the slim chance of making it!".

Her "Yeah, but three times? You're stupid!".

It was a fun ride home!!!

I'll post a link to pictures soon.

Jeffro600
June 26th, 2006, 10:41 AM
:lmao: Awww come on....it aint fun it your not denting/scraping/dragging/ripping off somethin! :D :D

shotgunchris
June 26th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Tell that to my wife. You know, she still thinks it's her Jeep, although a few more rock crunches may cure that. :idea:

shotgunchris
June 26th, 2006, 07:56 PM
I went through my photos and here's the link to the best:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2104851871&code=22832032&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

VortecCJ
June 29th, 2006, 07:10 PM
this thread is worthless without pics

Wild Hare
June 29th, 2006, 08:39 PM
this thread is worthless without pics
what?
clicky the link above your post