PDA

View Full Version : WeRock Cedar City Pics / Updated

KCJ401
June 24th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Hey Everybody,
Here's a link to the pics I took on day one of the competition, I will update with day 2 as I have the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/551660792AwUNaQ

As promised heres my day 2 pics

http://community.webshots.com/album/551696051EUuOrF

Mike Boyle
June 25th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Gerat pics! Thanks for keeping us updated.

YJgirl
June 26th, 2006, 08:03 PM
I'll post up our pics later tonight or early tomorrow. They all need to be resized since they are ginormous.
Great weekend. Scott did an awesome job at driving the Rockstomper rig out of some crazy situations. The courses were VERY technical. Lil' Rich must have been angry when laying them out because they were very difficult. A3 only a handful of unlimited rigs made. B3 none of the pro-mods made - like I said, the courses were hard.

Jeff from Spidertrax did an absolutely amazing job at clearing the #2 gate on B2 - he was the only one that didn't take a cone on that gate.

Scott from Rockstomper did an absolutely amazing turn into the final gate on B1 - nobody all weekend made the turn like he did, the rest of the field went down the rock and turned their rig around to properly line up, but Scott pulled a hard left with the rear steer and actually made the turn! Weston did a great job this weekend.....at making me run for the first aid kit - he rolled hard off of A1's first gate and hit his head - thank god he had a helmet. And I can't forget Rick & Rick from Dove Creek - all I can say is that I saw some amazing driving from them and I belive they finished in the top 10!

And of course, I can't forget to mention Brian Ellinger's awesome driving off the bouns line in the shoot out for the pro-mods He went off the 12 foot verticle drop backwards and made it look easy!

Oh ya - and Jason Paule tried to run me over on A3 - didn't know I could run that fast! Thanks for not using me as traction Jason!

XJ Flex
June 27th, 2006, 11:43 PM
KCJ401, This is Hammer the announcer kudo's to your pic's they are great. Also to the competitors from this board you all did a great job Westin did get lucky at one course when he ran out of gas. If anyone else from the board is going to attend the next events please let me know so I can get an interview with you and a beer.
Hammer

KCJ401
June 28th, 2006, 10:57 PM
KCJ401, This is Hammer the announcer kudo's to your pic's they are great. Also to the competitors from this board you all did a great job Westin did get lucky at one course when he ran out of gas. If anyone else from the board is going to attend the next events please let me know so I can get an interview with you and a beer.
Hammer

Thanks Hammer the Teams do the hard part I just have to catch them at it !!:)

TJBlues
June 29th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Nice pics there Kelly:D
Can't wait to come crawl your backyard and eat strawberries:beer: :drool: :barf:

KCJ401
June 29th, 2006, 11:20 PM
:flipoff2: Ya gotta look out for the preserves !!!!