PDA

View Full Version : W.E. ROCK Cedar City UT - this weekend!

YJgirl
June 19th, 2006, 07:57 AM
:bounce: :bounce: W.E. ROCK is this weekend (6/24 & 6/25) in Cedar City, UT! The second comp of the Western Series is only a 10 hr drive from Denver. :D
Who's going other than Rockstomper Racing? :bounce: :bounce:
EDIT: Weston will be there that I know of.

trailbuilt
June 19th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Id love togo...if it didnt cost me 350 in gas.....

CHOPS
June 19th, 2006, 10:28 AM
:bounce: :bounce: W.E. ROCK is this weekend (6/24 & 6/25) in Cedar City, UT! The second comp of the Western Series is only a 10 hr drive from Denver. :D
Who's going other than Rockstomper Racing? :bounce: :bounce:
Team Hardline will also be there (Weston).

Good luck guys! We can't make this one, I'm anxiously awaiting to be a father. I don't think my wife would be too happy if I missed it! I'll be watching for coverage though! Make Colorado Proud!

ThePagan
June 19th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Good luck guys! We can't make this one, I'm anxiously awaiting to be a father. I don't think my wife would be too happy if I missed it! I'll be watching for coverage though! Make Colorado Proud!

Congrats... that is much more important. Good luck to mother, father and child. :beer:

BigTex aka Wes
June 19th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Ahem, we are no longer Hardline Racing. We are now Loose Cannon Racing. I thought you got the memo?

I know Spidertrax will be there.

YJgirl
June 19th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Ahem, we are no longer Hardline Racing. We are now Loose Cannon Racing. I thought you got the memo?

I know Spidertrax will be there.
was it included in the TPS reports? Did you use a cover sheet??? :flipoff2:

YJgirl
June 19th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Ya, it's probably better you stay home, just in case the little one comes this weekend. That's super cool! Congrats to both of you!!!

Explorerguy
June 19th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Ya, it's probably better you stay home, just in case the little one comes this weekend. That's super cool! Congrats to both of you!!!
I heard they are having twins!!!! Nothing like doubling your family in one day (that is if they don't have any other kids I guess)

troyblt
June 19th, 2006, 08:24 PM
i will be there running unlimited as well. heading out friday morning

rockfrog
June 19th, 2006, 08:48 PM
I heard they are having twins!!!! Nothing like doubling your family in one day (that is if they don't have any other kids I guess)

That's the other brother, it's gonna be baby central in the Lovell crew, 3 new kids in matter of 2 months.

Explorerguy
June 19th, 2006, 09:02 PM
That's the other brother, it's gonna be baby central in the Lovell crew, 3 new kids in matter of 2 months.
WOW I didn't know the other brother was also expecting a new driver/pit person!!!!..... I guess congradulations to the both of them and there families!!

Wally
June 20th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Ahem, we are no longer Hardline Racing. We are now Loose Cannon Racing.

Why did you let Lubes choose your team name :flipoff2:

samikrawler
June 20th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Yes SpiderTrax will be there!!

BigTex aka Wes
June 20th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Lubes didn't pick that name.

jtcustoms
June 20th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Im headed out to help out and to be a course judge!! Can't wait to see the WE Rock format
JT

zukstur
June 21st, 2006, 02:12 PM
Val, we'll be their also. Got the cast off last week and the wrist is still a little weak.

I had a hard time steering the car at the xrra event in springs. We had a time of 10:13 but got a 2 minute penalty for bumping the cone on the u turn. I HATE CONES.:D

troyblt
June 21st, 2006, 08:55 PM
jt did you find a ride out there?

KCJ401
June 21st, 2006, 11:43 PM
Ill be there taking pictures....say cheese !!!!

YJgirl
June 22nd, 2006, 08:47 AM
Val, we'll be their also. Got the cast off last week and the wrist is still a little weak.

I had a hard time steering the car at the xrra event in springs. We had a time of 10:13 but got a 2 minute penalty for bumping the cone on the u turn. I HATE CONES.:D
And isn't it your birthday this weekend Rick???