PDA

View Full Version : denied by mr moore, again

DADA_JEEP
May 30th, 2006, 10:00 PM
thought third time would be the charm :shrug: still pretty big drifts up towards the top :( dry all way to the tree line :D once you get to the drifts, the first couple are pretty reasonable :cool: but some asshats have been going arond them:tisk: , so actually if you want to be off the trail :mad: , i guess it's open :mad: :mad: :mad: , if you want to stay the trail ;) it's still not really passable. pics to follow as soon as i figure out how to get the ones off my phone, and find my digital camera......

jtw2
May 31st, 2006, 01:10 AM
yup, good time had by all. managed to both bury ourselves but good.

DADA_JEEP
May 31st, 2006, 10:40 AM
by all you mean youand your kid, and me and my kid..... all those slackers out there afraid to hit a little snow.......

jtw2
May 31st, 2006, 01:35 PM
Marklars

otisdog
May 31st, 2006, 08:15 PM
Well at least we're getting regular reports from you guys. What's more fun is after it's open to the top then you go down the other side through some drifts and have to get back out.
jim

XJH-007
June 1st, 2006, 09:40 AM
I'm hike/snowshoe'n in to the lake this weekend...I'll take some "spy" pics of the drifts further in.......

I was up SUND and it's going to be awhile till we can get to the lake.

And yes....there was some D!ckhead in a built REd TJ trying to go around drifts on some pretty off-camber spots........I was just hoping he'd roll it and learn the hard way.

:D :beer: