PDA

View Full Version : Bending 11/10 gauge 10" long C channel

walkerscott
May 26th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Does anyone know who in town can bend 10 or 11 gauge 10' long in the form of C channel...? Any idea how much this would cost? or who i should call? Thanks guys

Gremlin
May 26th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Call Walrath Heating and Air Conditioning @ 303-232-4343 and ask for Lou. They have the capability and it shouldn't cost to much. Tell him John Flesner sent you. I don't know if he will do it or not but it is worth a try. They do a lot of custom stuff. They are in Lakewood off of Colfax and Wadsworth.

Scorpion
May 26th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Does anyone know who in town can bend 10 or 11 gauge 10' long in the form of C channel...? Any idea how much this would cost? or who i should call? Thanks guys

What are the measurements of the C? There are tooling constraints when it comes to braking like this. Posting up the measurements may help get you to someone who can actually do it for you.

Mark
May 27th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Posting up the measurements may help get you to someone who can actually do it for you.

Definitely.

Having a location in your profile would help too, so we aren't sending you to Tuktoyaktuk (look it up) to get it done. :D

walkerscott
May 27th, 2006, 10:22 PM
I need 10/11 gauge bend 2w x4 H x 2w in the C shape .. IT must BE 10' foot long not 10 inches. I would like a raduis bend nothing to sharp ..I still need to get the radius

I am in Arvada... wads & 58th THANKS for your help ...

Scorpion
May 27th, 2006, 11:12 PM
I need 10/11 gauge bend 2w x4 H x 2w in the C shape .. IT must BE 10' foot long not 10 inches. I would like a raduis bend nothing to sharp ..I still need to get the radius

I am in Arvada... wads & 58th THANKS for your help ...

Just about anyone that has a 10' brake should be able to bend that for you. This will be tonage whore though - maybe 130+ tons to get the full 10 feet.

Road Runner Fabrication can do this I believe. I know they'll do low quantity jobs but you'll pay a little more.