PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Rock/Saran Wrap 21 May

staples
May 21st, 2006, 05:48 PM
Was a good run like 8 or 9 rigs by my count. Myself and 3 other rigs had to bail after we got to the clearning on Eagle Rock. Pics and more writeup to come

mac214
May 21st, 2006, 08:19 PM
It was definitely a fun trip. My brother had fun in his J10, although the trail was a little much for a mostly stock full size truck.

We plan on looking into a spring over, front locker, and 35's in the near future. Hopefully next time there will be less need for spotting and such. Thanks to those that helped spot him and pull him over the big rock.

rubbersidedown
May 21st, 2006, 09:28 PM
Hey all. It was nice to meet all of you today. Great trail, and I look forward to wheeling with you guys/gals again. next time we will have to get up there at a better time so we can run saran wrap as well!!

I'll get the few pics that I did take, up shortly!!

Rando
May 21st, 2006, 09:52 PM
It was definitely a fun trip. My brother had fun in his J10, although the trail was a little much for a mostly stock full size truck.

We plan on looking into a spring over, front locker, and 35's in the near future. Hopefully next time there will be less need for spotting and such. Thanks to those that helped spot him and pull him over the big rock.

it's great he kept a good apptitude. i know low clearance little flex and open diffs can get frustrating. :D

mac214
May 22nd, 2006, 08:28 AM
it's great he kept a good apptitude. i know low clearance little flex and open diffs can get frustrating. :D

I also appreciate everyone's patience. He had a lot of fun for his first time out, even with the extra trail damage.

Staples, did you go to the Olive Garden up north afterwards, around 5 or 6?

staples
May 22nd, 2006, 11:02 AM
Staples, did you go to the Olive Garden up north afterwards, around 5 or 6?

Yup took my wife and baby up there after i got home and showered. Anyone have any good pics of me? The ones on my camera are a little blurry. Also any good sites to post up pics at?

mac214
May 22nd, 2006, 02:17 PM
Yup took my wife and baby up there after i got home and showered. Anyone have any good pics of me? The ones on my camera are a little blurry. Also any good sites to post up pics at?

That is wierd. We were seated at the round table right next to you guys. I didn't even notice, but my brother-in-law asked if that was you when you got up to leave. I thought it was but you were on your way out and I didn't want to bother you.

Frank Z
May 22nd, 2006, 03:48 PM
Also any good sites to post up pics at?
www.tinypic.com

rubbersidedown
May 23rd, 2006, 05:12 PM
the few pics i took are here! (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2106055997)

bik
May 24th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Nice pics. Those trails look quite scenic. I hope to check them out this summer.