PDA

View Full Version : 16 Apr 06 Carnage Canyon Run

swest5959
April 16th, 2006, 07:54 PM
WOOHOO - Great run today folks - everyone made and withouth breakage - that is fantastic - had a really fun time
JR - good to meet you - look forward to wheeling with you again
Jeepbug - remember to reattach your sway bar if you havnt done so already - you did a really good job walking your jeep up the trail - like a pro -
Jeepgirl - yeah...anyway watch out for those stationary rocks they can jump out and bite you
Mtngoat - thanks for riding along and playing spotter for everyone - sorry to dissappoint that nothing broke and we didnt have to work on anything - maybe next time...

anyway took quiet a few pictures - as usual if you want any of them just let me know and i will email them to you

here is the link - http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2107311566

TBLACKJ
April 16th, 2006, 08:34 PM
i saw you guys up there i was right behind you. it was a nice day to be up there for sure

JeepGirl
April 17th, 2006, 09:35 AM
We had a great time! Cam-dog slept soundly yesterday afternoon :laughing:

Sam - :flipoff2: That rock needed to be climbed. Not by me obviously :D
JeepBug - you did a GREAT job. I hope you had fun.
It was nice to wheel with new folks.

Tell Kelly a huge thanks for the great pictures. I like the 4 picture option your camera has.

My favorite lines of the day - as I'm going over a rock & scraping just a bit: "that's not environmentally sound is it?" :laughing: And "we're not sane to do this are we?"

Jeepbug
April 17th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Thanks for posting the photos so quickly! Now I can send links to my parents and really freak them out!

I kind of like driving without the sway bar, but I did reconnect. And thanks for the gasoline...

It was good to meet all you.

Jeepbug
April 17th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Favorite line of the day (after Sam threw a stick for the dog and it hit J.R.'s Jeep): I can see why you hit my Jeep. It really blends into the environment!

swest5959
April 17th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Favorite line of the day (after Sam threw a stick for the dog and it hit J.R.'s Jeep): I can see why you hit my Jeep. It really blends into the environment!

YEAH...YEAH...YEAH - i am telling you the tree got in the way - defective boomerang if you will

longboy
April 17th, 2006, 10:26 AM
So...good to hear that Lesley's TJ held together ;)

Sounds like I missed a good trip. Great pics!

JRSFITNESS
April 18th, 2006, 11:46 PM
My thanks to everyone for a great day. It's been a while since I got to hang out with a lot of other 4-wheelers and I had forgotten what a great sense of community it is on the trail. Lots of good memories and I'm definitely looking forward to more excursions.

My favorite line of the day...after Lifted76K5 ran into a tree and killed his rig, "Come passenger side just a little."

J. R.

jtw2
April 19th, 2006, 09:47 AM
those pics are great! If you click on some of them fast enough it's like a mini movie!

mtngoat
April 23rd, 2006, 09:03 PM
yeah, great trip! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here, I just moved and after a week of doing all the crap you have to do when you move, I am ready for for trail riding.

It was a great group and I was glad to help Jeepbug through her first real trail experience. Sorry we missed you at the bottom of the trail, those corners get real squishy with no sway bar.

Swest, yeah...we have all summer to break stuff, I'm sure this year will be no exception, though I hope nothing to dramatic.

J.R., great meeting you, I am sure we will see you out there again.

Jeepgirl, your approach angle is not 90 degrees...take it easy on the rocks

Lifted76K5, that rock was there first, stop trying to move it.

Anyone else, I neglected to mention but met on the trail, stay safe, respect the trail, and see you out there next time!

-Dave