PDA

View Full Version : No reports from EJS yet???

T3N5OR
April 10th, 2006, 11:59 PM
What the heck? I want to get stoked before I leave on Weds. and I knwo there is wireless in moab!!!! PICS!!!!

Shadow
April 11th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Hows the renegade wheeling? We were going to leave Thursday and would like to know how the Renegades are getting along out there?

L8rz

Chris

82'CJ7
April 11th, 2006, 10:01 AM
I feel ya!! We leave on Weds. as well..it will be our first time for EJS..:D Anything we should know about. I did have a question for all who have been down there that week...how secure are things..meaning does a lot of stuff get stolen that week? Just curious how extra careful we will have to be. Thanks

T3N5OR
April 11th, 2006, 11:31 AM
I've been lucky as far as security, but wouldn't take any unneccessary risks. i mean most of us are down there for the same reasons, so stealing would be some SERIOUS bad karma, but I'm sure it happens.

rch
April 12th, 2006, 12:06 AM
What is EJS?

TJ Chic
April 12th, 2006, 12:17 AM
What is EJS?

Easter Jeep Safari...

http://www.moab-utah.com/jeep/safari.html

82'CJ7
April 12th, 2006, 09:28 AM
I've been lucky as far as security, but wouldn't take any unneccessary risks. i mean most of us are down there for the same reasons, so stealing would be some SERIOUS bad karma, but I'm sure it happens

Thanks for letting us know. I am so excited..we leave in four hours and I am already going crazy at work. :drool:

We just weren't sure..but that is a relief. Thanks again. :D

Matt
April 12th, 2006, 03:12 PM
I just got back from EJS. No breakage and had a LOT of fun. Saw some crazy rigs/buggys and some good stuff on Potato Salad and the Hot Tub. Is there anywhere that will host vids for free? I'd like to post them (a couple rolls/near rolls). All-n-all a awesome time, great weather, and lots of fun. :thumbsup: Just wish I could have stayed a little longer.

Matt
April 12th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I am so excited..we leave in four hours and I am already going crazy at work. :drool:

We just weren't sure..but that is a relief. Thanks again. :D

When we were there everyone was real kind and respectful, which was great to see. The trails weren't as croweded as expected but full enough to feel like you weren't completely alone. I'm sure this weekend will change. The only people I saw drunk were at Potato Salad and weren't driving (as far as I could tell). For my first EJS I had a blast. Driving through town and seeing built rigs/buggys EVERYWHERE was too cool! :cool: