PDA

View Full Version : 370C Run

freestyle_6981
March 26th, 2006, 08:27 PM
So we made a trip to 370C on yesterday. It was pretty snowy, and icy but lots of fun. We went most of the way up and turned around, and then later came back down the whole trail. Up on top of the mountain were 3 stuck vehicles that had been there since last Sunday, a Dodge truck, a Suzuki Samurai, and a Toyota Tundra. We had the three Jeep's and a friends four wheeler with us showing the way through the snow. Even with all the snow we had a blast. Thanks to John and Jimmy for coming out and playing on the trails. John's wrangler did very well for having racing tires. Made it up some stuff I barely made it up with 35's. And then of course Jimmy's Rubicon made us all look like a bunch of dummy's. Beautiful yellow jeep just walking up the mountain like there was nothing there. Anyways, lots of fun, lots of snow and a great time playing in the mountains. Got some cool pics on the link below.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freestyle_6981/album?.dir=e742

Rando
March 26th, 2006, 09:52 PM
yeah they were still there today. plus some freakin inconsiderate a-hole threw beer bottles, water and juice bottles all up and down the trail. hope it was none of your group :)

sean@J-O
March 27th, 2006, 01:52 PM
wow..not much snow up there this year

freestyle_6981
March 28th, 2006, 06:12 AM
beer bottles? no heck no that wasnt us. yeah there wasnt a lot of snow, but quite a bit of ice under it. all in all lots of fun though.

ArloGuthroJeep
March 28th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Does 370 have a name?

Br0nc0
March 28th, 2006, 01:17 PM
A lot of people call it Eagle Rock. It's listed on 4x4trails.net with a difficulty level of 7.

2004TJ
April 17th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Holy crap was it a grey dodge ram 100 series. Cause that was the drunk guy I had reported to the local park ranger. he must have got stuck and never got out. We left him there because he began to get biligerant (sp?) he had a truck full of beer bottle I be he got pissed and threw them all over the trail. What an asshole!!!

BlueJ
April 19th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Racing tires eh Jason? They aren't that bad, but I do indeed need some muds!!! I did go everywhere you guys went though, that made me happy, and made for a lot of wheel spin, lol.

Trip was great I went back up last weekend and went through that same pit we did last time to the right and I got a ticket from a ranger hiding there. The bastard, lol. He was just doing his job, no anger.