PDA

View Full Version : Chinaman's 3-7-06

dskiwalker
March 7th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Short and sweet Trip report, 5 rigs and 3 dogs. Great weather and a nice day to be in the mountains. Damage report pending, Chris and Ben headed up Carnage in Chris's new buggy with Jason in his XJ.

Dotcom
March 7th, 2006, 10:16 PM
I had a great time, pics to follow. no carnage for me on the trail however i did blow a front axle on the highway home. go figure, anyway i had a spare so i replaced it in about 30min on the side of the highway.

ArloGuthroJeep
March 7th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Haha Sean...I think you really need to upgrade your front axle if you keep breaking em like that:flipoff2:

Dotcom
March 7th, 2006, 10:54 PM
yah ... this one was the one i put together after the last break and before i picked up the spares. it was a little buggered up from the first break so i'm not surprised it came apart. it lost the c-clip and spun the cap off. well see if the replacement holds up better.

bluexj
March 7th, 2006, 11:28 PM
That sucks DOTCOM. We ran carnage with no carnage and finished before dark. Ben got some good pics he said he would post them. It was a good time wheeling with everyone. Have fun tommorrow.

Dotcom
March 8th, 2006, 08:10 AM
lol are you sure you had no carnage? it looked like you left some blue paint on the rock at the entrance. had a great time, to bad your not running with us today, see you on the trail.

bluexj
March 8th, 2006, 10:13 AM
a few scratches do not count when you can not tell the new ones from the old

SilverCJ
March 8th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Fun trip yesterday and today. Enjoyed meeting everyone. Today we did Carnage and despite lots and lots of snow it was a nice run! -Ben