PDA

View Full Version : carnage 3-5-06

mudthug
March 7th, 2006, 09:30 AM
We had a very interesting trip because of the fire. We spent about 4 hours trying to find other trails that were all closed and finally worked our way into carnage through the back way to try to get to 5 points where th f/s told us there would be people to have us turn around. we were also told the trail maybe opened later that afternoon, since there was no one at 5 points we procedded down carnag thinking the trail could be open; we found out at the end it wasn't. We didn't deliberately try to piss anybody off we just ran with the info we were given. I have some pictures of the trip but the resolution is to high to post. I a computer illiterate so I will gladly email them to someone if they know how to post them.

James
March 7th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Send them to jtw2. He post for me.

Yes we had a great time, as soon as we got started wheeling! Man, what a morning trying to find a place to wheel. It was exciting to find the upper part above five points. Jeff and I knew exactly where we were at at that point:D The rest of the group seemed to ease up when we finaly got there. We all will post something eventually. Seems to be taking a while to get this trail report going.

Jeff, send me your email again if you don't mind so I can send you pics. Thank you.

jtw2
March 7th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Hey guys send me the pics: jtw22(nospam)@comcast.net
taking out the (nospam) of course :D

I'll post em up.

mudthug
March 7th, 2006, 07:58 PM
I will send some pics to jtw2 tomorrow so hopefully he can get them posted. Can you guys send me any other pics you have. (redneckpunk138@yahoo.com)I must say I have gone by gaurdian a few times and never saw anyone go over it and never even considered it an obstacle. I was a bit nervous at first but thanks for showing me the light these trucks amaze me more and more everytime I go out. Thanks

Wild Hare
March 8th, 2006, 03:28 PM
:worthless:

jtw2
March 8th, 2006, 05:18 PM
agreed, but nobody has sent me any!

Wild Hare
March 8th, 2006, 05:30 PM
jeeminy christmas

Jeffro600
March 8th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Guess they need some more motivation.....

:worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless:

mudthug
March 8th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Okay I sent my pics to jtw2 its my first time using yahoo photos so let me know if it worked. sorry it took so long! Jtw2 let me know that you got these or how to post where to get the photos if you know how. thanks

jtw2
March 8th, 2006, 10:45 PM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/redneckpunk138/album?.dir=/ce8f&.src=ph&.tok=phDRmhEBxy5QgaBT

jtw2
March 8th, 2006, 10:45 PM
works for me. Let me know if everyone else can see em.

jjeepcherokeer
March 8th, 2006, 11:24 PM
works.

bluexj
March 9th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Pics turned out good. Had a goog time after my tour of the area.

Wild Hare
March 9th, 2006, 09:00 AM
well its about time. nice freekin pictures. alot of the red yj "TRYING" the waterfall. and the rubi spit out a spring again huh?
thanx for the slide show.
good job

mudthug
March 9th, 2006, 09:09 AM
It was a bit of a tour but at least it payed off at the end. Look forward to meeting up w/ you guys again. I'm gonna look into my rear lockers this weekend so hopefully I can figure out why it isn't engaging. Oh well the front still works.:D