PDA

View Full Version : The front page is now compatible with Firefox

Eric
May 13th, 2005, 11:40 AM
I had some HTML code that Internet Explorer was perfectly happy with, but Firefox wasn't as understanding. I have since fixed the errors so the front page (specifically the center News section) should now be easier to read. AFAIK this had affected Firefox only.

longboy
May 13th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Yup, no longer navy blue there, thanks Eric.

Eric
May 13th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Yup, no longer navy blue there, thanks Eric.
Sorry it took me so long to fix it, it turned out to be a very simple error :rolleyes: I should really use Firefox more often. I saw a news bit the other day that it is quickly gaining market share :thumbsup:

longboy
May 13th, 2005, 11:55 AM
No biggie, I really don't check the front page that often. I usually hit the forum home, and then hit "new posts". I understand you probably have a ton on your plate already, with work and stuff.

Thanks again for all the upkeep on the site, it's really functioning great now on the new software and server. :beer:'s on me.

dmeis
May 13th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Tabb'ed browsing is the shiat these days!!! If only I could find a way to refresh all the open tabs...

Thanks for the fix Eric, I can actually read the box now. :thumbs:

longboy
May 13th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Tabb'ed browsing is the shiat these days!!! If only I could find a way to refresh all the open tabs...

Dave-
On my Firefox browser, and you can right-click up in the tab area and select "Reload All Tabs". Does yours have that as an option?

mYJ
May 13th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Hey thanks, my Mozilla works now too!

jeepinaround
May 13th, 2005, 04:01 PM
Yeah same here looks great. You really should try Mozilla! So much better than IE

MrK5-Scott
May 13th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Personally I like Maxthon better than Firefox and obviously IE.

dmeis
May 14th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Dave-
On my Firefox browser, and you can right-click up in the tab area and select "Reload All Tabs". Does yours have that as an option?

Doh!!! Thanks Longboy! I knew it could do it I just never slowed down enough to pay attention...

DenverDude2002
May 14th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Just changed to Firefox on the desktop, cant tell a real diff between it and IE. I sorta liked the navy blue lol